Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Request

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

-Keima

-Keima

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 4 posts

Hello Admin and Moderator,

I'm an ITurhşsh  reader/translator and I'm a "new member" and I decide to become a "contributor", if possible, so I request you, please. My group is http://vatoto.com/group/_/p/puzzlefansub-r3430 ...

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

Uh okay... you know you could have used your old thread. 

At least I have your group now. (No idea how I missed it last time.) However I still need you to answer this: 

... I do expect everybody who requests the status of contributor to state that he or she has read, understood and therefore created their application according to what is written in Grumpy's post about the Contributor status and the Application.

I'm sorry to inconvenience those that would have done just regardless of me requesting it, but I believe it is necessary to maintain Batoto's quality standards.

Thank you!

Also you stated the delay as "1 gün" I can only assume this means "1 day". Can you confirm/correct that? While Batoto supports multiple languages for the chapters the main site is still English therefore the delays need to be in English. 

I do realize that your English is probably not that good. There is no problem there I just need you to convey that you understand how things work here regardless. 

-Keima

-Keima

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 4 posts

i dont understand whats the problem...im the translater of this gruop. and i m translate 5 manga by myself (very diffucult :) but i like it) ,  all I wanted was to be my upload activated immediately, because 3-4 hours after going active and is a problem for me,

Ask for what you want to ask gladly answers

thanks everything

puzzlefunsub

p.s. : yes 1 gün seem 1 day if u leran the turkish I'm happy to helper

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
The only thing I want from you is to tell me that you have read, understood and therefore created your application according to what is written in Grumpy's post about the Contributor status and the Application.

It's more of a formality than anything. But in the past there were some occasions when there was doubt if the person in question even looked at Grumpy's post.

That's all there is. After that I'll be happy to promote you.

-Keima

-Keima

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 4 posts

sorry  the late answer,

I Read and understand Grummp's post   ;)

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

There ... I leave your  language in delay and just put the english in parenthesis ~^^~

Lol ... it seems keima-kun  is  good with his english , just some words' letters swaped the letters around.

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

sorry  the late answer,

I Read and understand Grummp's post   ;)

That's all I wanted. Approved.