Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Chihiro shippers, ASSEMBLE!!!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

darkrai234

darkrai234

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

the ending was great... 
but why chihiro...
i can't understand the fact why he choose her just to break the harem..
arrrgggggg!!!

Eien No

Eien No

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 217 posts

This ending broke my heart, but  I congratulate the Chihiro shippers. But STILL. SO MAD.

Myrrh.gif

Fragile

Fragile

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts

the ending was great... 
but why chihiro...
i can't understand the fact why he choose her just to break the harem..
arrrgggggg!!!

The whole "breaking the harem" thing is just an excuse, part of his facade. One of the underlying themes of TWGOK was Keima leaving his comfort zone and growing as a dynamic protagonist. Although the end-pairing may or may not have been originally intended by the author, its execution still fits the aforementioned theme.

Keima choosing anyone is a sign of his growth as a character. If he didn't really like Chihiro, then he wouldn't want her to return his feelings, and he'd avoid leading her on because he truly does care about people and always has. So even if his confession to Chihiro was to break the impending harem ending, he would probably do it in such a way that Chihiro outright rejects him so that everyone can move on in their lives.

And how do I know Keima cares about other people? My personal favorite example: His feelings of guilt and compassion towards Kanon while she's in a coma. The faces he made when that was really bringing him down were very striking. Ever since then he's gone to increasing lengths to keep others, even other devils, out of harms way.

The story that has not yet finished...?

lorddx22

lorddx22

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

boooooo. man i wanted to read more regardless -___- why it gotta end.  i usually wasted a week just to read some of this loool

"she’s sad that the city has since changed a lot: she told him, "that he'll still remained the same to her even if he grows up."

young_anime_girl_in_the_rain_by_irawrrye

IvQ9d.pngWheres the bunny?   lol

Solidus

Solidus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

Spoiler

Edited by Solidus, 27 July 2014 - 01:34 AM.