Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Chihiro shippers, ASSEMBLE!!!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Fragile

Fragile

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts

I just want to gush over Keima~Chihiro...

Join me as I drool over these pictures of Chihiro's totally moe bittersweet-lovestruck face...

Spoiler

Au~

The story that has not yet finished...?

Solidus

Solidus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

That is not a lovestruck face.  That is Chihiro realizing that she isn't special, and never had a chance competing for Keima's heart.

She's singing out her broken heart, with a bittersweet smile, in the pages after these ones.  She's closing a chapter in her life about her first love, while the manga closes the chapter on the story arc.

Edited by Solidus, 16 October 2013 - 09:16 AM.

theaxelazul

theaxelazul

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I really dont wanna think that chihiro's story is over

Caboov

Caboov

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
These people...
1 post...

They made an account just so that they could counter OP. Fantastic. XD

Cake-kun

Cake-kun

Potato

• Contributor
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNot on your plate, hopefully

These people...
1 post...

They made an account just so that they could counter OP. Fantastic. XD

says you with 9? lol-

either way-

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
I highly doubt it will end just like that. Chihiro is the only other girl other than Tenri that liked Keima for who he really is. Its pretty clear both Keima and Chihiro are not really happy about breaking up. It also seemed Keima really loved Chihiro after he found out she liked him from before he conquered her spirit. There is a possibility she might get possessed again.

Solidus

Solidus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

The way you say it makes it sound like a much darker manga.

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
Not really. It can easily go into the light tone direction. She can also harbor a goddess who is in a deep slumber awakens after all six jupiters sister godesses regain their full powers.

PS if you ask me with Chihiro out of the picture it seems like Tenri is the obvious winner and will be the person Keima will end up with in the end and that is only if Diana doesn't take a more aggresive role and get him stuck in a harem where all six goddess sisters are fighting for Keima's affection. Tenri is the one who really understands Keima and can easily tell when he feels down.

Edited by RS456, 03 December 2013 - 02:25 AM.

CountCasimir

CountCasimir

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Nobody ask for Chihiro to get a goddess! Her entire charm is that she is a normal girl--she is Keima's counterpart in the normal world, and that's why she's good for him! She grounds him, makes him think about the surrounding world more. She made him feel guilty about her. Moreover, she's trying to become special through her own hard work--she doesn't have a goddess inside her, she has her own will driving her.

Solidus

Solidus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

The series could always pull a Bleach and end with the main character realizing he's not into girls.

GreenDrag

GreenDrag

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationOn the wall that held back the hordes of infidels invading Europe.

Chihiro x Keima

Shippin' it all day, every day!

Rave Jai Ho

Rave Jai Ho

Potato

• Members
  • 114 posts

The series could always pull a Bleach and end with the main character realizing he's not into girls.

What!!?? Is that what happens in Bleach? I haven't read it yet, but if this is true then I'm glad I did not read it.

banu02

banu02

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCZ/KZ

Agree with RS456. Tenri seems like favourite now, though my vote is Chihiro-chan <3 

I think she is really special one among godness and regular Keima's goals, having in some way mutual feelings with him. Even though on Keima side it was sorry - still, I don't remember any other girls reached that deep to his heart.

Whatever, Chihiro arc was the best in whole TWOGK.

srry mai english :D

prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationTiensha

yeah RAISE the normal FLAG NOW!!!!

The Queen ♛

The Queen ♛

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSouthern Skies

----------------------

Guys stahp it
ur making me cry ;;
I love them so much. I would die if ever they end up together.
Chihiro even she is ''plain'' to some people, she is especially perfect to me.
That look on her face is like her demise of how she isn't special like them.
But she is, and I know it.

----------------------

932266vvso9qg4wk.gif

xx

I'm originally from Mangafox

xx

josh25

josh25

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

I think one of my favourite parts in the whole series, was when Keima breaks up with her.  It's a beautiful part where you see his internal conflict about how he continues struggle to define himself as a person who only likes 2-D girls amidst all the times he's had others falling in love with him.  It is a rare occurrence in the manga that I purposefully look out for (the anime makes it a bit more obvious, from what I've watched), but occasionally you seem him regret that he made a girl fall in love with him and she'll never be able to have those feelings again, while he can't help but feel something small for them.  As he says "I never forget a girl I conquer".  

This is also the beauty of the goddess arc, because suddenly he had to deal with girls who did have feelings for him as well as Chihiro.

maffa

maffa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Locationitaly

eheheh

i mean

eheheheehehehe

Midgardsormr

Midgardsormr

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationDeep Sea

let's go, the ship is setting sail soon...

The Dung Beetle

The Dung Beetle

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

I'm here!!!

closed_21

closed_21

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

CHIHIRO X KEIMA!!! NOW I SEE THE MANGA's ENDING :P

1613291-LL54KFD.png

SOMETIMES ONE MUST MUSTER HIS COURAGE AND STEP BACKWARDS..
Ahri "The Nine Tailed Fox"