Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

someone needs to upload the uncensored version of volume 4

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Haiyami

Haiyami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts

No one has uploaded the tankubon's versions yet!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

you know, I don't think a fourth tank volume has been published yet........it was actually mentioned in the release post today by Kira

http://www.kira-fansub.com/archives/3421?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+kira-fansub%2Frslp+%28kira-fansub%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo

from what I read it seems like they're using magazine raws already and are nearly caught up to that even........now as far as "uncencored"........yeah, I don't know. I've got no idea that what they've got to work with actually had more content or not. I'm frankly pretty glad Kira is scanlating it at all, just being in English is a big plus for me...nipples or not. :D

Tn7HA0h.png

kira-fansub

kira-fansub

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 5 posts

I actually won't expect any vol 4 release until next year. so far we only got 7 short volume, and looking at the previous vol, each tank have at least 15. so it going to take time before that happen. 

Don't worry I will make sure to work on that as soon it comes out. for now let's enjoy this chapters.

peace.

subliminal

subliminal

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUK....probably.

The last 7 chapters excluding ads, scanlaters credits pages and other unrelated stuff is roughly 40 pages of content-ish pages probably less if they combine the chapters  

would we be looking at probably around 120+ pages of content for a tank?

although I just want more Ayane Sensei chapters......

kira-fansub

kira-fansub

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 5 posts

you are looking about 120+ page for a volume, looking at this speed, I would say at least we need another 2 years just to see that. let hope starting from this year we get at least a ch every month or other month.