Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Something I noticed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts

There is something I noticed:

The Protagonist is from countryside, lives in the city with his mom in present, yet in the first chapter that glasses man notes something completely different:

Spoiler

This contradicts with the current situation we've been shown ^

So, what do you think?

NiceNicE

NiceNicE

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I think the author exaggerates the situation as to appeal to the audience. The yakuza gangster boss can actually be a future reference, to the guy who beats up Kim Won. They both get in the way of Kim's career path, and they also have identical minions, and henchmen. Having the henchmen being fat and somewhat bald. IDK just my theory, and also it would be a bit extreme if they just spoiled the story. Since we pretty much know that Kim is dead, being a victim of the yakuza.

ptsome110

ptsome110

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

you guys are hilarious 

1. we do not know if he really ends up dead (he isn't dead until he is confirmed dead) ... when we get to this scene someone probably jumps in and saves him at the last moment

2. similar intro was used for another comic (200 chapters later) we still haven't reached chapter 1 scene so fear not this is going to be a great ride 

NiceNicE

NiceNicE

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Yup, I look forward to seeing how kim reaches that point, especially the romance