Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

ST&RS discussion board

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

wiizel

wiizel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationInmangaland, Abovejapansomewhere
So everyone talk away, what do you think about this manga, your opinion and latest chapter discussion?

I personally really like the concept of this manga. Already waiting for ch.3.
Posted Image

walawbites

walawbites

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 55 posts
I have high hopes for this manga. I just started reading it and just saw chapter 3, and i gotta say i'm hooked lol.

BlaZin

BlaZin

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 17 posts
Honestly this might be one of my favorite new mangas! The first 3 chapters where awesome, and the 4th should be even better :D

Posted Image

CWL Editor~

wiizel

wiizel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Honestly this might be one of my favorite new mangas! The first 3 chapters where awesome, and the 4th should be even better :D

Yeah, i know. It looks awesome though I haven't seen the chapter 3 yet. This manga is showing what might happen in the next 10-20 years, tho not the alien contact, but man going to the mars. Anyways let's hope that this manga will get popular and the releases will be more frequent!
Posted Image

-ALT-

-ALT-

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 12 posts
I like ST&RS as well :D The concept is really new and the author is doing an excellent job so far. The manga is going at a rather steady pace with interesting plots and some humors as well! I'm looking forward to the appearance of the extraterrestrial beings and their meeting on Mars on the promised date.

@wiizel
Thanks for your support! We're currently doing our best to provide quality releases for this series. Please look forward to chapter 4 as well :)

wiizel

wiizel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

@wiizel
Thanks for your support! We're currently doing our best to provide quality releases for this series. Please look forward to chapter 4 as well :)

Will do, keep em coming. :D
Posted Image

Sality

Sality

Russet Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 350 posts
this manga is amazing :D

BlaZin

BlaZin

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 17 posts

this manga is amazing :D

agreed :D

This is my favorite new manga and I love working on it! and this week its getting a color page which is awesome and is a great sign!

Edited by BlaZin, 19 August 2011 - 03:53 AM.

Posted Image

CWL Editor~

Ayreos

Ayreos

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
It's truly amazing that an original manga like this exists in 2011. It's the definitive proof that the skill of the author is what makes a manga great, not the amount of stereotypes or fanservice! I truly hope it lasts longs and keeps being this interesting, as the author is doing an excellent job with both progression and characterization.

Zageron

Zageron

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 427 posts
  • LocationCanada
Oh I do quite like this manga! Can't wait for the next chapters!

Demon

Demon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationItaly
wow..quite surprising the last issue, don't you think?I wonder which form will the E.T.s have...but more than anything I'm curious about the face Amachi made o.O :)

/\\//\
≡(Φ.Φ)≡
~~(__)~~

Reading List

Spoiler

If you are reading this line then you deserve to know who I really am...copy this link -> bit.ly/PersonalFacebookAccount <- and PM me please~ (:

hakki90

hakki90

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
i think it will be like this : aliens will need maho to stop galaxy s destruction and i think they will be cool :D

prinygod

prinygod

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I really like this manga but i wish it would stop reminding us that the MC is "The chosen one", really i think the manga would do well to remove that aspect. FFS why does such an original manga have to use the oldest cliché.

wiizel

wiizel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
Well it seems that there's more than one "chosen ones".
Posted Image

Chaos

Chaos

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts

It's truly amazing that an original manga like this exists in 2011. It's the definitive proof that the skill of the author is what makes a manga great, not the amount of stereotypes or fanservice! I truly hope it lasts longs and keeps being this interesting, as the author is doing an excellent job with both progression and characterization.

I totally agree but in my opinion its quite a shame that this is serialized in Weekly Shounen Jump.There's that competing ToC(Table of Contents) ranking and the possibility of cancellation based on reader polls and tank sales :( That worry would be mostly out the window if this were serialized in a different magazine and this series can go at the authors' pace more instead of trying to do well with the Weekly Shounen Jump readers to avoid the possibility of cancellation. And last I checked today, the recent few chapters were in the red(close to last) in the ToC ranking. But...this is too pessimistic of me and I should hope St&rs can have a proper closure instead of a rushed ending via the 'Jump Axe'

ndanix

ndanix

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
Yeah, that ToC is a bit of a shame. I've seen many good mangas literaly destroyed by the Jump Axe. This one has an original yet great plot (WARNING: Being original doesn't mean that your plot is going to great) and it would be sad for it to end.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
http://weeklyjump.livejournal.com/

Well ST&RS has been in the bottom 5 for the past 10 chapters ==; that does not look good at all. I can say that the quality of the chapters are dropping and have become less interesting, might also be the reason why the English translations for ST&Rs got a lot slower.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Insania.Fox

Insania.Fox

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
Just like i fear a great story for me doenst mean everyonle like it. If it must be canceled, i hope that they just discontinue the story instead of making a rush ending and w8 for the right time for a come back.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Are there any canceled jump series that made a comeback though....

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

Are there any canceled jump series that made a comeback though....

I have never head of any canceled jumo series that got a comeback.
maybe the author could try to continue it in another magazin, but I dont think he/she will continue it.