Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Proposals mangas

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Loveless

Loveless

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Hello!
I hope not to bother, but I wanted to propose these two mangas. Not as publish and if well. I hope to consider them.

i1642910.png

Name: Nightmare Express

Review: On the seventh night where the sky is dyed in rainbow colors, there's a legend That an invitation will be sent to The most unfortunate person in the whole country.

The people of the world dubbed it "The invitation to happiness".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i1335610.png

Name: Kaen Fantasica

Review: Forumi is a student at Garuchin Academy, which is a place full of princes', princesses and other unique students from all over the magic realms. One night Forumi sees what looks like a shooting star but it really is Prince Shizuka coming from Hanazono to the academy along with his protector and servant Scrooge. He's come to the academy for one purpose only, while he's in the form of his shut-in older sister, he plans on searching for the best groom that would suite her!

Forumi happens to stumble onto him in his sister's form and Shizuka decides to make Forumi his guide and changes back into his true male form. Shizuka places a magical collar on Forumi that if forcefully removed it will kill whoever is wearing it. Now, Forumi has to show this weird prince around and make sure the peaceful life at the academy doesn't get ruined due to this odd and selfish prince!

Freelance Walk

Freelance Walk

Fingerling Potato

• MoonFlower Scans
  • 78 posts

Hey, thanks for the suggestions ^^ They look really interesting!

We only have one Japanese translator at the moment, but when and if we get more we will consider picking these up if they haven't been picked up already at the time :D 

MoonFlower Scans is recruiting ALL positions - no experience is needed. Come help out our team~

Check out: http://moonflower-scans.net, and if you're interested contact us on [email protected] or PM me  :rolleyes: 

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

please please  do joint project with my group. it's this manga 

Shounen Hakaryuudo 

http://chibiromano.wordpress.com/2012/06/22/manga-shounen-hakaryuudo-raw-chapter-16-18/

thanks if you do help!

Coquidragon

Coquidragon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I propose Buster Keel!

I has already been translated up to volume 7 (of 12) and then dropped.

Raws in Chinese and Japanese.

All 12 volumes have been published also in Italian.

miraculous

miraculous

Fingerling Potato

• MoonFlower Scans
  • 57 posts

i'll let our admin know! thank you for the proposal!

Buffalorules

Buffalorules

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
How about a young girl's dream?
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=80892

Fury 998

Fury 998

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts