Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What happened to Eternal Bunny Love?

Eternal Bunny Love

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Holywhippet

Holywhippet

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

A few months ago EternalBunnyLove released the eighth volume of Pani Poni. Then their website went offline and the domain name seems to have expired. Does anyone know what happened to them? Has the group disbanded or have they just not made an effort to fix up their website yet?

EBL

EBL

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I am aware that this post is 3.5 years old, but In case anybody is curious at this point, we are essentially disbanded.  This was primarily just due to lack of time and changes of interest.  Since volume 9 was a little over half translated, I was originally hoping to get it out at or around our 10th anniversary (09/2015) with an official goodbye message in it, but obviously that didn't happen.  I also have various partially or fully translated chapters of other projects we were working on that will likely never see the light of day (Roman up through chapter 10, CANDY POP NIGHTMARE ch1, Maro Mayu ch1, Behoimi-chan ch1).  I would like to at least release Pani Poni volume 9 in some form at some point, but I can make no promises that it will actually be done.  It is probably best to just consider us to be a dead group and if something ever does happen to materialize down the line it'll just be a happy surprise!

Thank you for everyone's support over these many years!