Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Velvet kiss

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

KostasSum

KostasSum

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGreece

well , i read it ( not at batoto bec batoto didn't have the chapters ) and i can say that the main Genres are Smut , ecchi , drama then goes seinen and then romance , it has a good story and u can fap at it , but most importantly it didn't have ''good'' ending , the protagonists didn't get married ( even though i believed they would ) , like most of the drama mangas have a ''good'' ending it didn't , i liked it , it was worth reading !

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Did you? Lots of people did, it had its fair share of popular support and sales..........though  I have to say while I gave this one a chance.........just couldn't do it, hated the characters. For me there's not much I can do once I start disliking the people the story is being built around.

I've always found this type of work to be very, very dicey to actually pull off...........to me this work (along with others  with similar set-ups) is essentially a hentai work trying to cross-over into the main stream markets by toning down the graphic sex and expanding on the story elements. Nozoki Ana, Holy Knight, Aki-Sora........there's plenty of examples. I mostly find the stories just can't actually overcome all the sex content.........not that I dislike the sex or anything, it's just that there's only so much that can actually be stuffed into a story and all the time spent on the sex draws away from any real, independent story/characterizations. Some are better than others though. 

This one, yeah, I freaking hated both of the leads............I gave 'em a chance and just found them both detestable people. They might have eventually changed............but I didn't see it, and I even peeked ahead to the chapters towards the end (still hated them). :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Ixiaz

Ixiaz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Tried to read it once, but then it got all NTR and i got sick and left. Same with Aki-sora. The incest rape with scissors-to-penis threats did not phase me, but man, that swingers NTR chapter had me feeling sick for a week.

20.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Tried to read it once, but then it got all NTR and i got sick and left. Same with Aki-sora. The incest rape with scissors-to-penis threats did not phase me, but man, that swingers NTR chapter had me feeling sick for a week.

Haha! Oh wow, not that I'm making light of it.........because I'm seriously not..........but that's exactly what happened to me with Wolf Guy. Yup, just couldn't get it out of my head after I'd seen it, totally ruined what had been a passable overall story for me up to that point.

Yup, those elements were a big part of my disliking the characters, and the overall story of VK.

And yeah, I know the scene in Aki-Sora you're talking about, and after the character development we'd had for her up to that point it bothered me too.   >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

Nihilsciens

Nihilsciens

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

When I read it - hentai was pretty much written all over it. But the plot was certainly there, and even though I'm usually not a fan of overwhelmning smut-ness I could enjoy the manga nonetheless. Can't remember the specifics but I think it had a happy ending, right?

Orvieto

Orvieto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
]

When I read it - hentai was pretty much written all over it. But the plot was certainly there, and even though I'm usually not a fan of overwhelmning smut-ness I could enjoy the manga nonetheless. Can't remember the specifics but I think it had a happy ending, right?

It was ambiguous.
Spoiler