Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Thx to tC

tC the company thanks hard work

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

a_Wizard

a_Wizard

Fingerling Potato

• The Company
  • 75 posts

practise - theory

In theory you know the bubble should be white in practise you use the pipette tool to be sure.

In the colour test you see ten green colours which you have to order, in practise you have 39 tones making up a sfx and you have to decide what is the best way to replicate them. While having a good colour IQ helps (often boosted by a good screen) it is essentail to have experience and a routine with the actual work and be proficient maybe even have a routine in the typical cleaning steps (like cleaning white bubbles).

I think experience is underestimated a lot, while some people learn faster and some need longer it always boils down to the time you put into it and the experience you have. Lets be frank cleaners don't need to be artists, they just need to know the basics to replicate what others already created.

Being a real artist never hurts ;)

Corpse

Corpse

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 327 posts

hmm these answers are informative thx all

img000028.jpg

Ja Wangnan

Cowdances

Cowdances

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts
I just wanted to post a big thank you for translating Metronome; it's one of my fav webtoons at the moment. I'm so grateful that there are people willing to put time and effort into making these comics accessible to people who can't read Korean.