Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

MoonFlower Scans is always open for recruits~

recruiting moonflower moonflower scans application

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Freelance Walk

Freelance Walk

Fingerling Potato

• MoonFlower Scans
  • 78 posts

MoonFlower Scans is and will always be recruiting! Who couldn't use an extra hand or two? :D

We are recruiting the following positions:

• Translators (Japanese, Chinese or Korean to English)
  • Proofreaders
  • Cleaners
  • Typesetters

If you're interested in any of the mentioned positions, come join our team~

We will welcome you with open arms. 

You know you want to~~ Come join our team  :batoto_030: 

You can apply via mail, under the recruitment tab here, write an application here or PM me 

NOTE: please write your desired position(s), whether you have experience and whether you have photoshop - thanks :D

We're waiting for you  :blink:

MoonFlower Scans is recruiting ALL positions - no experience is needed. Come help out our team~

Check out: http://moonflower-scans.net, and if you're interested contact us on [email protected] or PM me  :rolleyes: 

Jade*

Jade*

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Nick: Jade

Who am I: Your average chick who likes meeting new people, traveling, and enjoying life to the fullest. Never thought I would love reading manga so much! Willing to help out where assistance is needed. 

Freelance Walk

Freelance Walk

Fingerling Potato

• MoonFlower Scans
  • 78 posts

PM'ed you ^^

Edited by Freelance Walk, 16 September 2013 - 02:03 PM.

MoonFlower Scans is recruiting ALL positions - no experience is needed. Come help out our team~

Check out: http://moonflower-scans.net, and if you're interested contact us on [email protected] or PM me  :rolleyes: 

HimekoSakura

HimekoSakura

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hello!

Are you still looking for proofreaders?? If yes, I can help you with it if you want to  :batoto_022: 

I have a little experience about it..For now all I can help is for proofreading. Can't do cleaning and typesetting for the meantime.

Thanks and have a great day

~Himeko

sword_art_online_signature_02_by_xpjames

:batoto_005: <3 Himeko Sakura <3  :batoto_005:

Miniechie

Miniechie

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 22 posts
  • LocationInside your mind

Your message will be sent to our Founder... I'll update you at one :)  thanks for applying  :)

Edited by Miniechie, 17 December 2013 - 10:14 AM.

vxlq3k.png

Freelance Walk

Freelance Walk

Fingerling Potato

• MoonFlower Scans
  • 78 posts

Hi HimekoSakura! :) 

Thank you for your application. But we actually already have a lot of proofreaders compared to how many translators we have. They barely get anything to do so as of now we don't need any more proofreaders. If you ever feel like applying for another position we'll welcome you with open arms. And if we ever need a proofreader urgently I'll come running to you! :D

moonxm

moonxm

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hiya~

If you're looking for any typesetters, let me know! I can always take a test if you want to see whether or not you're interested or not. Oh, and yes, I've had experience with typesetting on photoshop before. Thank you!

-Moon

Miniechie

Miniechie

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 22 posts
  • LocationInside your mind

Hi moonxm!! Thank you for applying! We are currently in need of staff right now.. please send your application. [email protected]

vxlq3k.png

Doonge

Doonge

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Hello, this is just a message to catch your attention about the fact a publisher is hiring freelancers (and I'm posting this in many group boards, sorry for the spam).

They "stole" one of our translators, but we are quite happy with it (and our translator is very happy).

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/24090-webtoonscom-aka-linenaver-is-hiring-translators-and-proofreaders/

Best regards.