Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Sanest person of TheCompany

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Sanest person of TheCompany (24 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's the Sanest person of tC?

1. FuBuLy (2 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

2. Grumpy (12 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. Kento (1 votes [4.17%])

Percentage of vote: 4.17%

4. CrazyRed98 (6 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

5. Other (3 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Elrohon

Elrohon

Batoto Lawli Police Commissioner

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada
Who's the sanest? Well, vote here~

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
Grumpy's review of zee candidates:

Fubuly: Crazily meticulous about her proofs. We should have framed the 723 line long proof for the bullet saint...

Grumpy: I'm God. :D Also a t-rex. And responsible for putting icons like this...
:batoto_032:

Kento: A new member. Will probably become crazy sooner or later.

CrazyRed98: Look at his name...

PS. The above list is the best we could compile after long thoughts.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
Oho, i see it's like this you chose the top 4 most "Not" sane people and asks us to decide ^^

Joking from the list i'd say Grumpy, also for the people who chose "Other" because they are not in the list you cannot say that you are sane or insane yourself. because even the most insane people will say they are sane.

Edited by laurens_dragicevic, 12 July 2011 - 05:09 AM.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

Trebor

Trebor

Voice to the Voiceless

• Administrators
  • 1,918 posts
  • LocationUSA
Fubuly is a female, which almost guarantees her insanity to be off-the-charts, and therefore disqualified for this poll.

/me runs
Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
tG's review of the candidates:

Fubs: As she said herself "girls are generally batshit crazy", which should apply to her as well...

Grumpusarusrexu: He's the leader of us, hence he's the craziest.

Kento: Nutter in training, still moderately sane.

CrazyRed: Sanest person, high level of irony due to his name. Lewlz. Probably because he does the most idling in the IRC chans and the least talking. Yep.
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo
Invalid poll. Is there anyone sane in tC? :D

CrazyRed98

CrazyRed98

What Legends Are Made Of

• The Company
  • 514 posts
  • LocationBed
So, I'm just assuming that the people left out of the poll have already been classified as insane or least sane person in the TC group correct?
lol
~~~CrazyRed98~~~
"I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul." - William Ernest Henley
Posted Image

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D
I voted for Grumpy 'cos:

1) I've no idea who the others are.

2) I want to stay on his good side. :P
http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/3/29/sheep-who-must-not-be-named.html
For pony!!! :D

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.