Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Narue's political situation

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

RingoCygnus

RingoCygnus

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 13 posts

Alright, was hoping to hear some theories about this; please keep it civil I guess.

Thread will spoiler a lot if you haven't read till the latest chapter yet, so watch out!

It's completely confusing me. Guess I haven't paid enough attention everywhere, anyhow here's my current theory...

-Three factions; Avalon, United Stars, Galaxy Union.

-United Stars & Galaxy union merged (Mentioned in chapter 75)

-President of United stars has several clones

-President of Avalon looks exactly like the president of the united stars... (likely a clone?)

-Avalon seem to be the "bad guys" - (they claim to protect the world from Serpents - But they want to kill Tetra)

-President of the united States (Earth) Looks the same as the presidents as well (maybe the same guy from another universe?)

Currently I'm thinking that Avalon is the bigger antagonist and they have clones working in both United stars & Galaxy union...

Anyone recalls when Avalon started coming into play? Or have some different ideas at points? Do share.

Edited by RingoCygnus, 01 September 2013 - 11:50 AM.

mahoraba12

mahoraba12

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

I think that it's just coincidence or artist's drawing.