Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who else wishes for a continuation?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Moniker

Moniker

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUnited States (The disappointment only slightly negated b/c of Ketchup Ninja)

I'm sorry, it's a bit of a cruel question...I think anyone who reads this would want it to go on :(  Double Arts is one of those tragedies like Firefly, only we don't have the consolation prize of Serenity.   :batoto_019: I don't think it will ever continue as a manga unfortunately. I guess that's what fan-fiction (never really read it) is for, but I'd prefer a fan ova or fan game or SOMETHING T-T .  So sad. We at least need to see them dance  :batoto_032:  If I ever make something that lots of people see, I'm somehow going to reference Double Arts as an Easter Egg   :batoto_024:  (although I doubt I'll ever be in that position unfortunately, but if I do, I pledge here that I will)

meh ^_^

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationNecromancer until the very end. Goodbye everyone ^___^/

This manga had potential. I want a continuation.

Or at least, I want to read the script for the other chapters that were not published. Even if it's just words, I'll just let my imagination do the rest.

I want to know what happens if it continued for longer.

*cries in a corner*

mrponeis

mrponeis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

Well... for a start Kili never told what was his race at all (two of the 4 races in that world were dismissed just like that)

My pet peeve is that I never got to see Sister Martha's face... and while I'm at it, what happened to Andie Frau and the Falzen?

Who was the other person with the Flare? How it was used to change the world before? How Gazelle could profit from something like the Troy?

Damn you Shounen Jump chief editor's... everyone knows that you're editors just cause you can´t draw or write a decent story! What gives you the power to decide what is a good reading or not? Well, now I'm just missing the point...

Até mais ver

mr. Poneis

ps.: I'm wondering if Komi-sensei could pull a Yabuki Kentarou some of these days... and reinsert characters of his previous works in Nisekoi... Sui remembers me of Chitoge, and I think that she would get a good fight even...

ps2.: On a second thought maybe if Nisekoi could survive until 2018... we could get a special chapter celebrating 10 years since Double Arts was created... you mighht wonder how much a mangaka has to endure to obtain some privileges in Jump like Oda-sensei, Togashi-sensei or Toriyama-sensei...

demon_mouze

demon_mouze

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
it's sad that was the end. this comic had so much potential and great characters. i would definitely buy this series if made available in US unfortunately about time us americans get word of magna its usually too late, japanese already dismiss it. instead we are given shitty ones like pokemon, naruto, or magical girls which doesn't relate to us. having this site is a blessing and curse.