Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
454 replies to this topic

Cloud Dragon

Cloud Dragon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
Feel free to express your thoughts about Black Haze. I love this manga! The story and characters are good!

ayanchua

ayanchua

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts

ehhh ? i thought this was the latest chapter thread :)   i love it btw ....

what do you guys think of the black shadow and hmmm i think that the head master is plotting something ...

Edited by ayanchua, 27 August 2013 - 09:06 AM.

" Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. "

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

ehhh ? i thought this was the latest chapter thread :)   i love it btw ....

what do you guys think of the black shadow and hmmm i think that the head master is plotting something ...

About the shadow: it seems to be a spell-form.  Which, is most likely linked to those higher-level demons that seem to be occasionally interested with the school (possibly linked to the professor?). :) We'll find out what it does down the line.  Interesting side-note: seems to be darkness-based.  Much like our Rood, no? :D That should speed him to working out what it is, I'm betting.

Related thought: that teleportation that's going to happen... Who's going to bet it doesn't go to where it's supposed to, eh? :lol:

About the headmaster: they always plot... it's what they're for in stories.  Even the vaguely benign ones do it. ;)

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

babisotong

babisotong

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

woot2, damn i love this manga.. its awesome... waiting for new update. i think lidusis almost like rood :  darkness-based.  i hope rood will not blow its cover, ex transform into blow in front of all student to protect lidusis or something like that.

Edited by babisotong, 29 August 2013 - 04:56 PM.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

woot2, damn i love this manga.. its awesome... waiting for new update. i think lidusis almost like rood :  darkness-based.  i hope rood will not blow its cover, ex transform into blow in front of all student to protect lidusis or something like that.

His cover is partially blown as it is, even without him going all out: at least two people are actively wondering just what he is after the stunt he pulled with the "archery practice". :P

"Professor Rowell" aka "So Not An Official Bodyguard" aka "Definitely Not Tessi" in particular seems to be adding two and two and swerving dangerously near four as it is (she might be even near to guessing which magician). <_<

PlotCap.png

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Delacarda

Delacarda

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts

OMG, just looked on naver for something, and remembered about this series, than I soon discovered a new chapter:

http://comic.naver.com/bestChallenge/detail.nhn?titleId=461059&no=31

does anyone know what is going on in this chapter (a short summary), because I don't understand Korean at all

Edited by Delacarda, 07 September 2013 - 06:00 AM.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Wups -- looks like the strip has been taken down, for some reason. -_- Can't read either the error message or the explanation on the main page. :( Am I going to have to try getting creative with Google translate? <highly reluctant: reproducing seen patterns is not a forte>

PlotCap.png

jun-nim

jun-nim

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBelgique / Belgium

Rood-nim is cool. Upload chapter 30 soon ;)...    rood =black magicien Lidius and others will be surprised. i can't wait kyaaaa.

NamelessMapler

NamelessMapler

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

I don't think Tessi will find out that Rood is THE "Black Magician", but I am sure that she suspects him to be A magician.

I am AKA: Spearsmen620
Spoiler

If you play ExtaliaMS, Sub me on YouTube!

Cloud Dragon

Cloud Dragon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
The anticipation of whats going to happen in the Idun Test is killing time. I want to read it.

Rood got the middle class good. I love the look on their faces when they got beaten down or thrown over. He he he. The fear got to their nerves. And Rood got an easy sleeve off it.

Delacarda

Delacarda

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts

Latest chapter is out:

http://comic.naver.com/bestChallenge/detail.nhn?titleId=461059&no=33

I wonder what is going on in this chapter without understanding what they are speaking. Does all of them just play tags in this chapter  :lol:

How I wish, I would speak Japanese or Korean language to understand comics I love...

EmpireRogue

EmpireRogue

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationSinging "Bear Necessities" with Baloo.

I believe the one that sent the letter to the girl demon is her partner the one with two different colored eyes.  If you notice last chapter the Heresis name the one we haven't yet seen was named Cynthia and since the Heresis with the hood is tall and looks like a man I am assuming its that demon, just don't remeber his name.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

I believe the one that sent the letter to the girl demon is her partner the one with two different colored eyes.  If you notice last chapter the Heresis name the one we haven't yet seen was named Cynthia and since the Heresis with the hood is tall and looks like a man I am assuming its that demon, just don't remeber his name.

Um... dunno.  That guy could be a red herring to direct the fanbase away from somebody more vivacious and busy in the spotlight. :unsure:

Edited by Euodiachloris, 08 October 2013 - 10:47 PM.

PlotCap.png

lmf82456

lmf82456

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I think it could be the blue haired guy, Dio.

The letter says, "Classes are boring. the rooms too stuffy."

When we first see Dio in the chapter, he greets them, talks about tower, and then mentions getting out of the stuffy school for a while.

Same language as written in the letter.

No idea what his mission would be. Maybe something to do with Rood seeing as he has gotten close to him.

EmpireRogue

EmpireRogue

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationSinging "Bear Necessities" with Baloo.

When we first see Dio in the chapter, he greets them, talks about tower, and then mentions getting out of the stuffy school for a while.

Same language as written in the letter.

No idea what his mission would be. Maybe something to do with Rood seeing as he has gotten close to him.

That actually was a good guess as well.  Well at least the author set it up where the audience doesn't know who the traitor might be.  I just hope this doesn't get serialized next week which I believe is the climax and then we have to wait another 30 weeks to find out what happens.  Don't get me wrong I want it serialzed but wait until just after this arc.

Templarsith

Templarsith

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

Well I am more interested in what they are looking for?  I got a feeling they are looking for Rood cause he got some history with demons and main character needs to be dragged into the story or he will stand to the side till the fighting happens.

Cloud Dragon

Cloud Dragon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

Interesting I never thought of Dio as the demon.

Maybe next time the face of the traitor will show up.

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

So its not a teleportation circle but a summoning circle. Will he be able to keep his identity secret during a real fight? 

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

PogoLamp

PogoLamp

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I just discovered this one today and I went on a marathon of non-stop reading and then I hit the latest chapter, which is ch 33, and the fking cliffhangers. OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

So its not a teleportation circle but a summoning circle. Will he be able to keep his identity secret during a real fight? 

I hope so, because I don't want others to find out who he is yet. Maybe he will do a superman kind of stunt where he went into a telephone booth and change you know? But I hope Rood can somehow perform some kind of feat without transforming.

moyra

moyra

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationOkinawa

This is moving at a snail's pace but I can't help but like it.

Anyone know who that 4th heisie student is?

0==={;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::> ^ ^ ^ not sure how they call the 3rd years or upperclassmen.

Moyra Wendy Angela Darling

Spoiler