Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Correction regarding Article 734 of Civil Law

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

syockit

syockit

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts

Page 8 of the translated chapter 1 mistakenly says "those who are blood-related within 3 generations are not allowed to get married". This would imply that you can't marry siblings, first cousins, second cousins, first cousins once/twice removed, uncles/aunts, etc.

But the actual text of the law says that the prohibition applies to "relatives within 3rd degree of kinship".

411px-Japanese_Kinship.svg.png

(Assuming blood relation)

1st degree: Parents and child

2nd degree: Siblings, grandparents, grandchildren

3rd degree: Great grandparents, great grandchildren, uncles and aunts, nieces and nephews by your siblings

So cousins are legal.

The fun thing with this law is that you can marry your sibling's grandchild. Yay!

agent020

agent020

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 28 posts

Thanks for your reminder. Actually, I understood the content of the law but my words didn't good enough to explain it ;-D so i made a mistake. It's great that you have read my work and show me what my mistake was. Thank you very much.

Edited by agent020, 28 August 2013 - 03:25 PM.

www.mangalism.com, nice to see you there!

Fruit

Fruit

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 62 posts

Time to marry my sisters grandchild.

Posted Image

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH ~or~ Universe of Caelestis Dea

Guess those weird Japan Gramps going at it with Lolis actually holds some truth... guess they weren't illigal afterall, LOL.

21j9mie.jpg

Pyronex

Pyronex

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

Guess those weird Japan Gramps going at it with Lolis actually holds some truth... guess they weren't illigal afterall, LOL.

I'm pretty sure that being "loli" would make them pretty fuckin illegal

Captainsh1tfart

Captainsh1tfart

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I've got a wonderful idea.... how about we just not date, fuck, or marry ANYONE that you're related to??? Mkay?