Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera Kiss Scenes

Kubera Kiss shipping

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: Kiss (115 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will Leez kiss who first?

1. Voted Yuta (87 votes [75.65%])

Percentage of vote: 75.65%

2. Kubera (13 votes [11.30%])

Percentage of vote: 11.30%

3. Ran (2 votes [1.74%])

Percentage of vote: 1.74%

4. Asha (7 votes [6.09%])

Percentage of vote: 6.09%

5. Other (Do say!) (6 votes [5.22%])

Percentage of vote: 5.22%

How about by the end of the series?

1. Voted Yuta (79 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Kubera (49 votes [31.01%])

Percentage of vote: 31.01%

3. Ran (6 votes [3.80%])

Percentage of vote: 3.80%

4. Asha (8 votes [5.06%])

Percentage of vote: 5.06%

5. Other (16 votes [10.13%])

Percentage of vote: 10.13%

Who else will kiss?

1. Voted Ran x Rana (43 votes [22.05%])

Percentage of vote: 22.05%

2. Agni x Brilith (81 votes [41.54%])

Percentage of vote: 41.54%

3. Teo x Gandharva (48 votes [24.62%])

Percentage of vote: 24.62%

4. Maruna x Riagara (11 votes [5.64%])

Percentage of vote: 5.64%

5. Other (explain!) (12 votes [6.15%])

Percentage of vote: 6.15%

Vote Guests cannot vote

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

On her me2day, Currygom mentions again that there will be 3 kisses! For the first one, the female will be Leez, and the male a secret. :3

You know what that means, right? :wub:

POLL TIME!!!!!

LovelyLuvLuv

LovelyLuvLuv

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 363 posts

i think we won't see god kubera in while so leez will probably kiss yuta ( claude and ran or z dude seem unlikely/trollish options). i wouldn't be surprised if she kissed god kubera by the end though (not like final romance but more like idk).

also i think airi and clophe will kiss because ... (wishful thinking) BUT I MUST BELIEVE

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

poor sagara , no one is gonna eat kiss her

darkspark

darkspark

Potato

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow

Just about Asha, currygom ruled out any girlxgirl. Sorry for the destruction of fantasies.

tkl.ee

tkl.ee

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

I really doubt Leez will initiate any of the first 2 or 3 kisses. If anything, Yuta may initiate the first kiss. I'm not even sure if Leez will kiss for three times. Currygom didn't specify that "leez" will get three kisses. I have always assumed that the "3 kisses" meant lip to lip not like the peck between Agni and Brilith, which means the 3 kisses can be between anyone.

Edited by tkl.ee, 20 August 2013 - 08:23 PM.

One Last God: Kubera (en)

Psst... need to find chapters that contain moments of LeezxYuta and LeezxKubera(Mister)? NO FEAR, click here

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

Lol I find it funny that AgnixBrilith and TeoxGandharva have an equal amount of votes. Well they both has a change for a kiss scene and I guess a lot of us voted for both. :)  I always presumes that Leez will have one of the 3 kiss scenes and that the other two would go to a different pairing that doesn't involve Leez.

@tkl.ee: You're right about that. In the first Q&A section where Currygom announced that season 2 will have 2 kiss scenes. The person who asked about it didn't want a peck on the cheek as a kiss scene and Currygom answered with okay.

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

tkl.ee

tkl.ee

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

@dreaminglfower

I'm one of those hoping that teo and gandharva will kiss....but i prefer a peck on the cheek for this relationship.. it would be cuter...they don't need a passionate kiss because even a hug is enough to get teo fired up..lol.

-----

Yah, it's a bit obvious that the first kiss would between leez and yuta...based on the current plot...

but I also have to agree with Lovelyluvluv...that I wouldn't be surprised if there'll be a kiss scene between Leez x Kubera....someone needs to wake kubera up from being sentimental. 

The third kiss...not sure... even though i know that there's a chance that not all 3 kisses are Leez related...but as a fan..i'm hoping all three will be about Leez (and I still want a peck on the cheek between teo and gandharva)...the third kiss...might be between someone who she has kissed either in the first kiss or the second kiss.

One Last God: Kubera (en)

Psst... need to find chapters that contain moments of LeezxYuta and LeezxKubera(Mister)? NO FEAR, click here

darkspark

darkspark

Potato

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow

@dreaminglfower

I'm one of those hoping that teo and gandharva will kiss....but i prefer a peck on the cheek for this relationship.. it would be cuter...they don't need a passionate kiss because even a hug is enough to get teo fired up..lol.

-----

Yah, it's a bit obvious that the first kiss would between leez and yuta...based on the current plot...

but I also have to agree with Lovelyluvluv...that I wouldn't be surprised if there'll be a kiss scene between Leez x Kubera....someone needs to wake kubera up from being sentimental. 

The third kiss...not sure... even though i know that there's a chance that not all 3 kisses are Leez related...but as a fan..i'm hoping all three will be about Leez (and I still want a peck on the cheek between teo and gandharva)...the third kiss...might be between someone who she has kissed either in the first kiss or the second kiss.

Between Yuta and Leez, I would expect more of a love bite.. based on the current plot.

In all seriousness, in the latest raw

Spoiler
so I wouldn't be so sure on that one.

divija

divija

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationINDIA

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS POLL!!!! :batoto_015:

When and who will kiss whom??..ALL MYSTERY! One kiss guaranteed- YUTA and LEEZ...

hope the kissing scene happens soon!!!!..people are waiting here :P

Edited by divija, 22 August 2013 - 06:00 PM.

Kaiein

Kaiein

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationPhysically? Kansas Mentally? Too many places to recall at the moment.

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED YET WHY HAS THIS ALREADY STARTED GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway....

LovelyLuvLuv

LovelyLuvLuv

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 363 posts

...must... not... hype

:batoto_010:  :batoto_009:  :batoto_020:  :batoto_015:  :batoto_004: 
omgasdf!@#$

anyone have any guesses when the first kiss will be? i guess 3 more chapters (6th of enmity, or the end of this arc) :D

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

No way, it's gotta be at the end of this season. More romantic and climactic.  :wub:

Popcrazy

Popcrazy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationHint: there's lots of people

I cant picture what a kiss in this comic would look like :huh:  i just hope it dousn't look like their swallowing

each others faces <_<

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

Technically Yuta and Leez have kissed , her tongue  and lips have been in his mouth , not to mention the rest of her with his tongue in contact with who knows what . :P  :D  :rolleyes:  :wub:

Grincourt

Grincourt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationItaly
Ran is going to accidentally kiss Asha, and then Asha is going to bhrvati marut him.

Season 2 shall end with Ran's funeral

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

You know, this thread was made quite a while back. Since then, we still have 0 kisses. I used to hope that Currygom meant 3 kisses in Season 2, but I'm hoping that she didn't  Actually mean 3 kisses in the whole series. T_T

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

You know, this thread was made quite a while back. Since then, we still have 0 kisses. I used to hope that Currygom meant 3 kisses in Season 2, but I'm hoping that she didn't  Actually mean 3 kisses in the whole series. T_T

I thought it was obvious that it was about the whole series... was I wrong? XD

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

LovelyLuvLuv

LovelyLuvLuv

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 363 posts

Well i was counting on a yutaxleez and a teoxgandharva & ?x?... which seemed reasonable. but now... with teo....sigh. yup. maybe 3 for whole series.  this way... i won't be dissappointed... XD

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

I hope that lick didn't equal a kiss....

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

Technically Yuta and Leez have kissed , her tongue  and lips have been in his mouth , not to mention the rest of her with his tongue in contact with who knows what . :P  :D  :rolleyes:  :wub:

kissing = grinding up lunch??? :lol:

well Yuta seems the best bet so far, but who knows

lol roll lol