Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

what do u think shinwoo really is and y

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

b.shaine

b.shaine

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

what do u think

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

BrPycCw.jpg

sorry, I love Shin woo just the way he is :D

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

ayanchua

ayanchua

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts

Just a normal human tied to Rai, so that he'd have a human friend. Well not really normal since he is strong. But I don't think that he's much special either. 

Edited by ayanchua, 01 September 2013 - 06:16 AM.

" Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. "

Thrilhouse

Thrilhouse

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts

Rai's successor, the future Noblesse!

That is, assuming Rai does eventually die. Admittedly, I have a hard time believing that will actually happen.

2snobal

2snobal

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

Rai's successor, the future Noblesse!

That is, assuming Rai does eventually die. Admittedly, I have a hard time believing that will actually happen.

Nah, that's Frankie. For all you know, the reason the Noblesse doesn't take the seat as the lord is because he's actually a human.

theonly

theonly

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 33 posts

For all you know, the reason the Noblesse doesn't take the seat as the lord is because he's actually a human.

Do you care to prove this?

Thrilhouse

Thrilhouse

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts

Do you care to prove this?

"For all you know..." It looks to be just speculation.

D.Saraldin

D.Saraldin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMythic

I wish Shinwoo relatives has something to do with the Union

I WANT TO PUT PICTURE HERE!

But You know what? I'm too lazy and hungry to do that.

So well, I'm just gonna go get something to eat.

Someone who aren't related to the D family,

D.Saraldin

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I wish Shinwoo relatives has something to do with the Union

.............he could be a "sleeper" agent :D

BrPycCw.jpg

Tn7HA0h.png

Zevm

Zevm

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationKobe

Totally a new type :P
But seriously, even if he started as a normal human he's slowly become more powerful physically just from getting into those fights with monster and then being healed up perfectly.

"All right, let me say now that with your history of drug abuse, it WAS CONCEIVABLE that you could produce a child with no head..."-Transmetropolitan

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Totally a new type :P
But seriously, even if he started as a normal human he's slowly become more powerful physically just from getting into those fights with monster and then being healed up perfectly.

that is true, though if it'll amount to anything is debatable............my dream is that he either ends up as #1 in Siera's future harem or that Rai passes on his powers and duties as the Noblesse to him before he croaks. :D

never happen, but still fun to think about 

Tn7HA0h.png

Evilnemesis

Evilnemesis

Potato

• Members
  • 124 posts

that is true, though if it'll amount to anything is debatable............my dream is that he either ends up as #1 in Siera's future harem or that Rai passes on his powers and duties as the Noblesse to him before he croaks. :D

never happen, but still fun to think about 

Seira's future harem? Fuck man, you have to tell me where I can sign up for that shit.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Seira's future harem? Fuck man, you have to tell me where I can sign up for that shit.

haha! I hear you, it'd be quite the popular spot to be in I'm sure :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Firstblood116

Firstblood116

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

Shinwoo is really the best part of noblesse IMO.

I do love the story and I enjoy Rai's interaction with the world but...

Eventually I do hope that Shinwoo will be built up into something, he has had the most fun progression to watch, and the whole thing with seira makes me smile haha.

Rai has to die unfortunately for the story to move forward, or maybe just give up his powers? Anyways, that or the story will end with Rai sacrificing him self to end the battle.

I really hope that the author brings some really cohesive plot to the story for after the Union if the author doesn't choose to end the story that is.

If nothing else, Shinwoo should get to a level fight Rael for Seira, but it would be cool if he just kept on improving.

As far as Shinwoo becoming the Noblesse, REALLY COOL as long as he doesn't get instant super saiyan 4 like Rai currently has, if he has to build up his power a different way that would be decent.

Evilnemesis

Evilnemesis

Potato

• Members
  • 124 posts

Shinwoo is really the best part of noblesse IMO.

I do love the story and I enjoy Rai's interaction with the world but...

Eventually I do hope that Shinwoo will be built up into something, he has had the most fun progression to watch, and the whole thing with seira makes me smile haha.

Rai has to die unfortunately for the story to move forward, or maybe just give up his powers? Anyways, that or the story will end with Rai sacrificing him self to end the battle.

I really hope that the author brings some really cohesive plot to the story for after the Union if the author doesn't choose to end the story that is.

If nothing else, Shinwoo should get to a level fight Rael for Seira, but it would be cool if he just kept on improving.

As far as Shinwoo becoming the Noblesse, REALLY COOL as long as he doesn't get instant super saiyan 4 like Rai currently has, if he has to build up his power a different way that would be decent.

What's going to happen with the humans is the only thing I can say I cannot predict with certainty. 

They had all this character interaction and development in the zombie arc and the other one, and then Seira and Regis came into the picture and it was all Nobles and Union from that point on, especially with the 2nd memory wipe ( for some of them ) .

And because they are simply humans, they're just comedy relief at this point. Which is a bit sad because I believe I'm not the only one who grew attached to them.

Toks123

Toks123

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Heyho folks,

have this crazy theory in my head 

How about shinwoos father is an enchanced human working for one of the agency (not necessary union), thats why his dad is always overseas, because his father has altered genetics some parts of his power got inherited by shinwoo e.g. better reflexes, better agility, strenght and so on and nobody noticed this because he was born this way.

Sir Birdy

Sir Birdy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationAustralia

What's going to happen with the humans is the only thing I can say I cannot predict with certainty. 

They had all this character interaction and development in the zombie arc and the other one, and then Seira and Regis came into the picture and it was all Nobles and Union from that point on, especially with the 2nd memory wipe ( for some of them ) .

And because they are simply humans, they're just comedy relief at this point. Which is a bit sad because I believe I'm not the only one who grew attached to them.

I've gotta say I agree I felt as if Shinwoo would be a protagonist at the start of all this, but then he's only ability (martial arts) became totally overshadowed by Nobles ect. Rai has to die for this to move forward, and if he did die the question would rise about the next Noblesse. The only other option that I can see, is that Rai over exerts himself against the union, then goes back to sleep for a bloody long time. In which case they could switch over to focus on other characters. 

Personally, my pet love is the interaction between Seira and Shinwoo, and also 'Raizels Knights' I love the way they progress as a group with the help of Frankenstein <3 

zorn96

zorn96

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

did anyone consider that maybe seira or regis could end up making a contract with shinwoo? that would bring him back into the storyline more!

they've been building it for a while. he was already stronger than the mutant without being modified or anything and took out KSA agents easily. they've also been building on the respect that regis has for him and seira's affections recently. I can see him making a contract with them.

and then maybe ikhan would be taught by tao to run computers so tao can fight more since he's stronger too.

Partysan

Partysan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

From what I hear, Seira making a contract with Shinwoo is a pretty popular theory. I also like the idea of Rael making a contract with Shinwoo, because they're in a situation where Seira needs help and Rael alone is too weak, so they have to cooperate and Shinwoo is strong base material as well as loyal to his friends.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Well, of course I'd love more Shinwoo/Siera action, contract or otherwise...........but it really seems like a remote possibility. For any of the kids making contracts with any of the Nobles.

It'd honestly just go against the core theme of the story which is that everything Rai's little band stands for (all the Nobles in theory) is "protecting" humans and letting them have their own little lives in blissful ignorance of all the "powers that be" which exist in the world. I mean we've seen it time and again, all the way up to them having their memories erased so they know absolutely nothing about any of it. 

Tn7HA0h.png