Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What if all the keys are the same?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

AIR YEEZIES

AIR YEEZIES

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

What if they all open the pendant? And then he just has to choose from there.
AND ALSO WHAT THE F*** IS IN THE PENDANT?! Perhaps a picture of the girl he made the promise with!?!? If so then that debunks my theory.

Newbeaveteran

Newbeaveteran

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Well.. in the oneshot. He forgotten(well not really forgotten he just missed it) a promise to the girl and fulfilled it in the end, so if i take a small different view. It is most likely that, he made a promise to each one of the girls(that has the keys of course) and forgotten(well it seems like he did forgot their promises) to fulfill it and will be fulfilled somehow...or The author spices things up more than just that. While in the pendant it probably has something like a letter of promise, when opened(probably it would have been opened if he did something in the past that he didn't get to do).

Don't trust my words yet they are just hypothetical thinking/theories. I took from reading the manga and oneshot. So don't get hyped up by my words or don't get mad at me.

Leoh

Leoh

Potato

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUranus
Maybe there's a message in there that says that he will die if he opens the pendant. And he does.
End of story.

425q4sD.png

M o r s     R e g i s 

null7

null7

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

At this point, they might as well all be the same. But I'll guess at a treasure hunt - opening the original locket will have clues to what the next key opens, and so on. And whatever the lockets open have some special memory corresponding to whomever's key it is. Unless the locket is supposed to have smaller lockets inside.

Tsugumi and Haru need a key now, no joke. Maybe a key was the only possession Tsugumi had when Claude found her, but she somehow forgot about it till now. And Haru...well, maybe she can just find a key on the ground somewhere, or stuck in a tree. Oh wait, how about in that book in their house! Or hidden in one of her stuffed animals.

leonne

leonne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

i wont be surprised, it's a harem manga anyway dont expect a decisive closed ending

Theoristo

Theoristo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I would like the promise to be a confession,where he made a promise to a certain girl ,but all the girls were present  and thaught it was addressed to them,and just finish the whole thing with a coherent harem(where his feelings for every girl is just as strong).

ichigosama

ichigosama

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

I don't really consider this manga a 'harem manga' because there really is only two characters which the MC likes. All others are just there for story filler and flavor. In the end it will boil down to two possible endings... well 3 (just cancelled and doesn't really end... but that isn't likely with a popular anime right now, etc) but really He'll learn that they both like him, and he will: 1) he picks Chitoge, 2) ambiguous ending where it doesn't really end, so that the mangaka can pick up the series again in the future at some point. I really don't see him ever picking Onodera. Because He'll realize that he did have a huge crush on her, but that he really now loves Chitoge. 

At this point, I don't really even care about the keys and pendant. It could be interesting to see what happens when they find out that only 1 of them made the promise to the MC or that they all did. (but we'd have to find out who the other girls made the promise to.) This is kinda like Love Hina.

To the point where they find out who made the promise, it doesn't really matter, b/c he already knows who he loves and why. (and it is returned)

taQtaQ

taQtaQ

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Remember that picture book Onodera had? The last page was missing. I bet that thing is stuffed inside the pendant.

To the point where they find out who made the promise, it doesn't really matter, b/c he already knows who he loves and why. (and it is returned)

Yeah, that's what I believe will happen in the end but I still dont want to rule out the possibility of Onodera route :3

Spoiler

deyone5

deyone5

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

VN Nisekoi game when.

veraya

veraya

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationDepths of Hell

I'm guessing one key will fit, but the thing inside will be a ring that he gives the girl he loves. But it will become a war zone because of that :D

Would be funny if inside was a thing which can be opened with other key, then other key and still one key missing XD

Gourama

Gourama

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

in my opinion all the keys open a layer of raku's locket

dillon

dillon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I forgot there were keys..