Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Status?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

dbx10

dbx10

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

What's happening with this manga, is it dropped? Is it on hiatus? Does anyone require raws?

b-werx

b-werx

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 31 posts

nah, people are just feeling lazy in updating it

Caboov

Caboov

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
It's pretty low in priority in many people's eyes, but not mine!

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts
  • LocationMonitoring my network of hidden cameras in your bedrooms and bathrooms!

Caboov blackmailed me into proofing chapter 17 and we are going through some minor translation checking to make sure that we get things right...  or as close to being right as possible.  I should be finished with the proofing in a couple of days and then it is up to Angry Fox to get it typeset and released.  They are probably impatient for me to get my job done, but I want to make sure that I don't screw up the author's meanings, thus the need for some back and forth checking between me and the translator.

And Caboov has promised me that once I get this done, he will return to me all of those incriminating videos of me and those innocent, underaged farm animals that I performed the following list of sexual acts with:  [The next three thousand, two hundred and seventy-nine listed acts of extremely perverse sexual misconduct committed by Ol' Pervy have been censored by Batoto's admins to protect the sanity and morals of our younger readers.]

Always yield to temptation, it may not come your way again!

Thank you for your attention.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled manga, already in progress.

TheChauster

TheChauster

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Any news if this has been dropped or still in progress?