Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Instructions for buying the Kubera books - most countries

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

This guide is for those who want to buy the published Kubera books or other webtoon books. Currently, these books are in Korean only (no news as to whether they will ever come out in English). Originally, Rin made a guide for aladinusa.com , but the site only works for U.S. and Canadian residents. That site has also since been replaced by bandibookus.com .

Note: Please do not scan any of the book contents or otherwise put any of the book-only information online. The webtoon is available for all to read, but the author made that extra content specifically for those who've bought the books. Putting all that online would likely upset the author...

I. Which website to use

My guide will focus on Gmarket, which is the only site I've successfully ordered from. It was, in fact, acquired by Ebay, and has several advantages:

• It's in English!! There are some untranslated Korean content here and there, but you can order and read faqs in English.
  • It ships to over 60 countries (using EMS - Express Mail Service). Before you register, please look at this page to make sure your country is listed.
  • You can combine orders to reduce shipping costs.
  • It accepts Paypal. Other sites require various forms of verification when you're paying with a credit card, and your bank isn't necessary eligible (mine wasn't...)

Gmarket is actually not a direct book sales website. Like Ebay, it gets its products from other vendors. In this case, it will basically order from those Korean-only book websites, then send the books to you. Even with this extra step, prices are the same as buying directly, but you may have to pay a local delivery fee (when I ordered the first 4 Kubera books, I had to pay an extra 2000 won, which is less than $2. Honestly, it was well worth the reduction in overall hassle).

U.S. and Canadian residents only?

If you're a U.S. or Canadian resident, Bandibook US or Interpark Global are probably the cheaper options (I don't live in that region, so I can't really help). The U.S.-Korea shipping cost is already included in the price of the book (I think?), so you just have to pay for delivery costs within the U.S./Canada. All prices are displayed in dollars, and a Kubera book is priced about $12, compared to about $9 on Korean websites (quite reasonable).

On the other hand, those sites are in Korean (yes, they target the U.S., but don't have an English version...). You can try to reproduce the steps in Rin's guide for the Bandibook US's predecessor, Aladin USA. If you have any Korean acquaintances, you could try bugging/begging them to help you.

Buying directly from book websites

The Kubera books first become available on book websites such as aladin, yes24, kyobobook, interpark and Bandi & Luni's. You can try registering and ordering directly from them. They're all in Korean by the way.

Let's just say that I wasted a whole day (not counting failed past attempts) trying to register and order from these sites at first, and didn't manage to order from any of them (even when I did get to the last part, it'd still not accept my credit card). So if you still want to try, well good luck. By the way, there are various guides online, but even the ones from 2011 are outdated by now. The forms and credit card payment steps have since changed, not necessarily for the better.

II. Decide what you want to buy.

The shipping fees can cost more than the book! Check here for an estimate of shipping costs. However, ordering several products at the same time can help you save on the shipping costs (because there is a base rate regardless of the package weight, and beyond the base rate the cost goes up slower). Also, Gmarket isn't limited to books, so if there's anything else you want to buy from Korea (manhwas, CDs, DVDs, whatever), consider ordering them at the same time. For reference: I bought 4 Kubera books, and they were about 2.1 kg total.

Here are some webtoon books you could order, and the Korean terms for them (books available as of August 2013. Korean language only):

• Kubera / 쿠베라: Books 1 to 4, covering the first 50 chapters
  • Noblesse / 노블레스 : up to Season 4 released (3 books per Season)
  • Cheese in the Trap / 치즈 인 더 트랩: up to Season 2 released (3 books per Season)
  • The Breaker / 브레이커 : all available
  • The Breaker: New Waves / 브레이커- 무림을 뒤흔드는 새로운 물결 : up to Book 7 available
  • Tower of God: no printed books yet for some reason. No, not even in Korean.

You Can order books even if they don't state "Worldwide shipping", by the way. I'm not sure which chapters most of the books cover, since I only bought the Kubera books. By the way, some series such as The Breaker are cheaper, but that's because they're black and white...

What about other merchandise? Unfortunately, I didn't find any merchandise on that site (for Kubera, at least). Extra webtoon merchandise (T-shirts, mobile phone cases, mugs and others) seem to be sold mostly through Webtoon Shop. This is the link for Kubera's merchandise shop, for example. I can't help with that, sorry.

III. Registering on Gmarket

Registering on Gmarket is fairly straightforward: everything is in English. Just click Register at the top of the website. Mostly:

• Check the box to confirm that you have read the terms and conditions
  • Enter an ID (username, not real name), password and G-account password, and password hint
  • Answer "no" to the question "Do you have an Alien Registration number in Korea?"
  • Fill in the remaining "Tell us about yourself" fields (Name, nationality, email, address, telephone, gender, date of birth. Choose "I don't want to subscribe" for the Shopping Letter)
  • Click Submit.
Spoiler

You will then need to wait for a confirmation email (a few minutes at most), click "Complete Gmarket registration", and that's it (I think).

IV. Ordering items

Type the product you are looking for in the search bar. For Kubera, type 쿠베라, then click "BOOKS/CDS/DVDS" in the categories section to hide all those unrelated products.

Spoiler

Note: you don't Have to limit your search results to just those with "worldwide shipping." Gmarket can still ship the product to you.

Once you've done that, you will see the different books available as well as the vendor (Bandi & Luni's, Interpark etc.). In my case, I just ordered a Kubera 1~4 bundle that was available at the very end of the search results. Just go to each product you want and add them to your cart. There will be a pop-up each time asking you whether to continue or to go to the shopping cart.

Spoiler

Once you're done, go to your shopping cart and fill in any information. Be sure to choose your country from the drop-down to check the shipping costs first. Also, make sure that all the items are in the "Overseas" tab. If not, go to the "Domestic" tab and move everything to the "Foreign" tab. For future orders, Gmarket should automatically list all items under Overseas.

Spoiler

Once you're done, click "Place an order", fill in the various fields (name, address, telephone etc.), choose your payment method, and that's it.

Spoiler

Note:

• Gmarket will give you Welcome coupons. However, the Book coupon can only be used for books that have been out for more than 18 months, so I couldn't use it anyway...
  • I think you just need to install the plugin that pops up if you're paying directly with a credit card.
  • If you're using Paypal, like I did, then a pop-up will show up (but no plugin to install). This pop-up failed to display with Google Chrome in my case, so I switched to Internet Explorer, and then it worked fine. I haven't tried with Firefox.
  • If you want to pay directly with a Credit Card, choose "Foreign Credit Card". It may have to go through a verification called 3D-Secure. In my case, my card wasn't eligible for that. If you can't use Paypal, and 3D-Secure isn't working for you, then choose "Others" for card type instead. I'm not sure if you need to register it or not...
Spoiler

Gmarket will charge for the following:

• The cost of the items
  • The cost of local delivery (if any): most vendors say "free" delivery, but this is usually conditional (probably depending on order size). You'll probably end up paying 2,000~2,500 won in local delivery fees per vendor. However, they will usually only charge this fee once per vendor, so if you're buying multiple items, try to buy them all from the same vendor.
  • The estimated shipping costs: Gmarket seems to estimate 1kg per book-type item for the shipping costs, so it will likely over-estimate it for something like a single book, but under-estimate it for a bundle of several books. How heavy is a book? I ordered the first 4 Kubera books, and the actual package weight turned out to be something like 2.1 kg (the books actually Are pretty heavy, they're printed on really thick paper...).

Actual vs estimated shipping costs: Gmarket will then weigh the items once it receives them in Korea.

• If the actual weight is less than the estimated weight, it will put the difference on your Gmarket account's cash balance.
  • If you owe more than 5,000 won in extra shipping costs, it will send you an email to ask you to pay the difference.
  • If you owe less than 5,000 won in extra shipping costs, it won't bother you, and deduct from your cash balance first instead (you can end up with a negative cash balance this way. Apparently you don't have to repay immediately, and can just offset it with future, overpaid extra shipment costs, or something. If you want to pay back immediately, you can't just use Paypal again, you have to specifically open an account and transfer the money in...).

Possible issues: After ordering the books, my account was actually partially blocked for a while, with an "고객님께서는 상품구매가 제한되어 있습니다. 문의사항은 고객센터로 연락하여주시기 바랍니다." error message popping up (basically stating that my purchases were being limited). I suspect it was either because I was using a VPN, so my IP was all over the place, and I wasn't using the same given names for my credit card and account name. Anyway, I sent them an inquiry, they apologized and asked for a photo of my passport, and they took care of it pretty quickly. Don't hesitate to send them inquiries if something goes wrong, they answer by the next day at the latest (in English of course).

V. Delivery process

To see the status of the delivery, mouseover "My Gmarket" and click "Overseas Order." Don't rely on the information displayed in "Shopping list." It will display the status of the item in Korea rather than overseas (i.e., if Gmarket received the product from the vendor, but hasn't sent it overseas yet, "Shopping list" will display "Delivery completed").

Spoiler

From here, you can also choose "Request Combined Shipment." That will save on shipping costs by sending all the items at the same time. You can only do that while Gmarket hasn't shipped the products overseas yet, so try to do it within a day or two of ordering.

The Delivery process will go through several steps.

1. First, Gmarket will order the item from the vendor. During a period of 1~2 days, it will thus display "On Request" in the "Domestic Delivery Status" section. During this period, the vendor also confirms the payment and such. It stayed like that for about 1.5 days for me, so don't panic wondering if there were any issues with payment.
  2. Once Gmarket receives the item, it will change the Domestic Delivery Status to "Received" or something like that. If there are additional shipping fees to be paid, it may handle it by itself depending on the amount, or ask for you to settle the difference first. So, keep an eye on your order and your emails.
  3. Shipping: once the item has been sent off to shipping (it may take an extra day), the "Worldwide Shipping Status" field will display "Item Received." It means EMS (Express Mail Service) has received the item, not you! You can click "more" for more information. At this point a "Tracking" button will appear in the "More info" column, so you can check the status of your delivery. It asks you to install a plugin, but I think you don't actually need to.
  4. By the way, there is a delay in the tracking system, it may take a few hours to update. Also, various steps may take a day each (arrival at the airport, take-off, sorting upon arrival, etc.), so don't stress if the items stay in one place for some time.

At this point, you just have to wait for EMS to deliver your item. You can also look up the EMS tracking number with your local EMS service. Overall, delivery should take 3 to 10 business days, so all that's left is to wait (im)patiently.

Good luck!

VI. What about taxes?

Honestly I have no clue. D: In my case, I didn't have to pay any. If you've had experience with taxes, please share in this thread.

Appendix: What to expect from the Kubera books

The books are pretty heavy and actually bigger than I expected. They're in full color on thick glossy paper, and over 200 pages each! You're probably wondering about the difference between the books and the webtoon. Basically:

• The book contents are mostly the same as the webtoon, like over 95% same (not counting re-paneling, also the sequence of some scenes are slightly different), so don't get any wrong ideas. That said, wow, the art is super pretty on the paper. Nicer than reading online. Too bad it's not in English (waah!)
  • However, there are a few extra frames and scenes per book. There aren't many of them, but they can be quite interesting (one extra image revealed Menaka's hair color, for example. It's blue by the way, those who have signed up to the Korean fancafe should have noticed from the fanarts by now). Most arcs also have a new, introductory artwork. Some books have an extra 'Haas diary entry' page somewhere in between (he's Leez' childhood friend).
  • There are a few black and white pages at the end of each book, presenting background information such as character information (just basic stuff like name, race etc.), cities, races, descriptions of spells and transcendentals and other background information. Most of this information can be found on the blog, but some is exclusive to the books.
  • Most books also come with a single character card, two for Book 4. However, only the first editions have the cards, so I got them for Books 2~4, but not for Book 1.

Content-wise:

• Book 1: Chapters 1~11. Currygom presents the origins of the series, her workflow, and some basic background overview: the planet, cities, time, races, magic, and description of spells used so far.
  • Book 2: Chapters 12~22. A few extra pages of Asha and Brilith in N11, hanging out in Eloth. There's extra information on Atera, a description of spell properties (attributes etc.), and descriptions of transcendentals used so far.
  • Book 3: Chapters 23~35. There's a description of Rindhallow, more explanation of magic, and more descriptions of transcendentals used so far.
  • Book 4: Chapters 36~50. There's a description of the Gods, including a new section on the Primeval Gods (with individual paragraphs for each), a list of Sura races with alliance/enemies and Kings, and overview of Sura generations (including power ranking with different stages, a description of growth phases), and other miscellaneous information.

(I call them "chapters", though Currygom refers to arcs as "chapters" (in English), and chapters as... whatever it is in Korean)

Well, that's it! Drop a comment if you have any questions or if you've succeeded.

Edited by Mizura, 29 August 2013 - 10:59 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

awesome, how much did you had to pay in total? Last year I ordered some games at Play-Asia. For me it was worth the pay, but when my sis ordered her 2nd game she had to pay some extra costs for idk what reason and she didn't even asked and paying like 100 euro's for 4 books isn't really worth it, since I need to pay my college fees.

Edited by Dreamingflower, 07 August 2013 - 12:11 PM.

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

It's a bit under $9 per book, so $36 for 4 books. Local + overseas shipping fees were about $18. So about $54 total? That makes it about $13.5 per book. I'm in next-door China though.

A person in Europe will likely have to pay about $30 in international shipping fees though (and $2 for domestic delivery), so $68 for 4 books or $17 per book. That'd make the price of 1 Kubera book the price of a hardcover novel though, and as I said the Kubera book is printed on high quality color paper. Also, the first 4 books cover 50 chapters, so it's about a year of the webtoon. So $68 for 4 books is something you'd only spend once per year.

Personally, I think the biggest downside is that the whole thing is in a language we can't read. :'( I would have ordered it even faster if it were in English. Having it in Korean is, admittedly, a bittersweet experience.

Since there are several of you in Europe, a cheaper way may be to order several sets of Kubera books, then arrange to split them among yourselves. As I said, the shipping fees increase more slowly for large orders. For European countries, for example:

- 2 kg: 33,870 won

- 4 kg: 43,150 won

- 6 kg: 52,940 won

- 8 kg: 62,430 won

So if 4 sets are ordered, each person is only paying half of the European shipping costs for 1 set (I don't know how much it is to ship between European countries though). You can check costs here: EMS shipping fees (as I said, 4 books = about 2.1 kg)

If you're broke, you can, of course, just wait for the next 4 books to come out, and buy all of Season 1 in one go. That'd decrease the shipping cost per book by a lot. It took more than a year for the first 4 books to come out though, and Book 4 just came out, so expect to wait another year for the rest of Season 1 to come out.

If you are a fan of any other Korean series, you could also try to buy That at the same time. In my case, the only other series I'd consider buying as well is Tower of God, but it doesn't even have a printed Korean version. >__>;;

Edited by Mizura, 07 August 2013 - 01:55 PM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,

Axatema

Axatema

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Thank you very much :). Unfortunately shipping to my country would be probably 36,210 won + extra 15$ on taxes :/ and since I'm a student that is far too much :((((. 

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

... you'd have to pay $15 taxes on $36 items?! I didn't have to pay any taxes. Wow, I was lucky. I just got the package and that's it. D':

Edited by Mizura, 08 August 2013 - 02:28 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

LovelyLuvLuv

LovelyLuvLuv

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 363 posts

hey mizura, thanks so much for taking the time to write this! i have a lot of korean friends who order from bandi all the time so ill see if i can make a little bandi books guide sometime (if someone doesn't do it before me - won't have time until sept). if i do, i'll just msg you the stuffs since another posting would be confusing. 

Edited by LovelyLuvLuv, 08 August 2013 - 02:52 AM.

Kaiein

Kaiein

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationPhysically? Kansas Mentally? Too many places to recall at the moment.

Amazing! Once I have money and a credit card (no, I'm not that dangerous), I'll definitely try it out myself. I have a Macbook (thanks to my mother's prior job), so Safari would be interesting to try out.... I kinda expected the Kubera books to be heavy (but that's because while I was at the convention there was a Noblesse fan there carrying around Vol. 1 so I asked to look at it; it had the thick, glossy pages, too).

Since I'm USA it'll probably be pretty expensive...but oh well.

Fembot

Fembot

Global Moderator

• The Company
  • 1,048 posts

Wow, I don't know how I missed this guide before (and for nearly a month, at that... //slowly crawls back under rock).

Thanks for taking the time to write it, Mizura!

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

You're welcome! :) Just trying to make it easier to support the author. I hope the rest of you aren't too exhausted bringing us the scanlations! (you have our eternal gratitude)

I'd have made one for Tower of God too if it weren't for the fact that there aren't any ToG published comics. Wtf? D': I get that SIU has found other ways to make money off his webtoon, like advertisement deals, but c'mon! D': I bet all his fans are disappointed too.

Edited by Mizura, 29 August 2013 - 10:42 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

I'd have made one for Tower of God too if it weren't for the fact that there aren't any ToG published comics. Wtf? D': I get that SIU has found other ways to make money off his webtoon, like advertisement deals, but c'mon! D': I bet all his fans are disappointed too.

He said he have contracted with a publisher for book release, but have not given any clue of when.   :/

And he seems to not made any stuff to sell, which is disappointing. He seems to rely on ad webtoons for extra money atm.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

^ I remember. That was a looooong time ago, and we were "omg, Tower of God books soon! :D " then no more news. Eh?

He didn't even make any merchandise? I'm sure a lot of people would want a T-shirt or a mug. D: Tower of God is one of Naver's most popular series, fans must be very disappointed that they can't buy anything... Also, with all the popular girls in the series, I'm sure a pin-up calendar would have been really popular. xD Yuri, Androssi, Anak with her mom, Yeon, Hwa Ryun, Xia Xia, and the other Zahard Princesses and such.

... he could even add in Yu Han Sung for lols.

Speaking of which... a Kubera calendar would be awesome too! Too bad there isn't one. Let's see:

Girls version:

January (Chaos): Teo

February (Darkness): Sagara, with Riagara and Cloche maybe?

March (Resurrection): Airi! or Rana.

April (Creation): Brahma! Maybe messing with Lorraine. :D

May (Wind): Ruche and Riche maybe?

June (Light): Shuri

July (Fire): Brilith and Agwen

August (Water): Menaka+Shakuntala

September (Sky): Urvasi maybe?

October (Earth): Leez

November (Destruction): Asha

December (Death): Taraka + Kali (they're Chaos, but ah well)

Guy version:

January (Chaos): Yuta! <3 <3 <3

February (Darkness): ... probably male Sagara. xP Makara works too.

March (Resurrection): Gandharva

April (Creation): ... anyone else apart from Lutz?

May (Wind): Ehm... if I'm right, and Rao is actually Triple-Vayu, then Rao. If not, no idea...

June (Light): Shess!

July (Fire): Agni

August (Water): Ran

September (Sky): Maruna. Being picked on by Garuda. <3

October (Earth): God Kubera!!

November (Destruction): Kasak! With Taksaka!

December (Death): Claude

3492bk6.jpg

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Claude... on a calendar... Nope: that'd be a deal breaker, right there.  I think I'm going shopping for a nice, safe mug... ;)

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

rak n' roll

rak n' roll

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

I'm sure a pin-up calendar would have been really popular. xD Yuri, Androssi, Anak with her mom, Yeon, Hwa Ryun, Xia Xia, and the other Zahard Princesses and such.

... he could even add in Yu Han Sung for lols.

Now that would be classic.

YHS should be the April pin-up....

smthFishy

smthFishy

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,251 posts
  • Locationsubmerged

He said he have contracted with a publisher for book release, but have not given any clue of when.   :/

And he seems to not made any stuff to sell, which is disappointing. He seems to rely on ad webtoons for extra money atm.

Kind sir, would you happen to know how much the artists make? Do they have a (minimum wage?) base salary + a bonus for every chapter they churn out?

Edited by 동사서독, 05 September 2013 - 04:56 PM.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Kind sir, would you happen to know how much the artists make? Do they have a (minimum wage?) base salary + a bonus for every chapter they churn out?

To be honest, I don't know. Webtoon author keep quite about their pays. (Prbably to stop childish fandom wars based on salay and not liking people knowing their personal life too much)

But it seems Naver pays well, since many would-be authors wish to work in Naver.

One thing that is sure is that pay is largely decided by view counts. So click the raw at the Naver as spon as come out please^^

EDIT : Of course, buying books is even better!

Edited by Random-Webtoon-Fan, 06 September 2013 - 01:00 PM.

• Ivy likes this

TirNaNog

TirNaNog

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts

Speaking of which... a Kubera calendar would be awesome too! Too bad there isn't one. Let's see:

Girls version:

January (Chaos): Teo

February (Darkness): Sagara, with Riagara and Cloche maybe?

March (Resurrection): Airi! or Rana.

April (Creation): Brahma! Maybe messing with Lorraine. :D

May (Wind): Ruche and Riche maybe?

June (Light): Shuri

July (Fire): Brilith and Agwen

August (Water): Menaka+Shakuntala

September (Sky): Urvasi maybe?

October (Earth): Leez

November (Destruction): Asha

December (Death): Taraka + Kali (they're Chaos, but ah well)

Guy version:

January (Chaos): Yuta! <3 <3 <3

February (Darkness): ... probably male Sagara. xP Makara works too.

March (Resurrection): Gandharva

April (Creation): ... anyone else apart from Lutz?

May (Wind): Ehm... if I'm right, and Rao is actually Triple-Vayu, then Rao. If not, no idea...

June (Light): Shess!

July (Fire): Agni

August (Water): Ran

September (Sky): Maruna. Being picked on by Garuda. <3

October (Earth): God Kubera!!

November (Destruction): Kasak! With Taksaka!

December (Death): Claude

I love the idea !  But I prefer a mixed genre one !

It could have the god and the characters in interaction : for December, yama helping Claude cheating when playing cards with Asha.... Agni in a superb red/yellow tones camaieu "I'm hesitating between the mother and the girl".... Leez and Rao pating young "Mister"'s Head... Ran trying to flirt with Sakuntala, under suspicious care of a frowning Gandharva...

And Hura is a must ! 

smthFishy

smthFishy

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,251 posts
  • Locationsubmerged

To be honest, I don't know. Webtoon author keep quite about their pays. (Prbably to stop childish fandom wars based on salay and not liking people knowing their personal life too much)

But it seems Naver pays well, since many would-be authors wish to work in Naver.

One thing that is sure is that pay is largely decided by view counts. So click the raw at the Naver as spon as come out please^^

EDIT : Of course, buying books is even better!

I casually mentioned to my cousin to help me look out for a particular book when she's making shopping rounds on her Korea trip (her second trip I might add - I think she's in Seoul this time.) She was originally going to buy me some rice wine but I told her a Kubera book would do just fine. So, this morning, I received the following email from her :

Spoiler

Edited by Old Man River, 17 January 2014 - 06:14 PM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
^ Nice! Congratulations! :D

Hahah, so you convinced her to not buy you rice wine and "just" buy you a Kubera book. xD

3492bk6.jpg

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

http://imgur.com/a/iLNjp

The link is to pics of Kubera (and other Webtoon books) in Bookstore.

Thought you guys might wanna see this.

smthFishy

smthFishy

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,251 posts
  • Locationsubmerged

I am pleased to provide you pictures taken on my phone of Book Four:

Back cover -

Spoiler

Back cover - English Description

Spoiler

Sample page

Spoiler

Some chapters have beautiful spreads

Spoiler

Ending - chapter 7, Leez & co depart for MistyShore

Spoiler

Extra material - character profiles, collectible cards (Gotta catch'em all!)

Spoiler

Edited by Old Man River, 01 February 2014 - 11:54 PM.