Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

sun-ken rock meaning?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
When the organisation has been created it was called "ken rock" however since chapter 50 there is an popstar which is called "sun", do you think it has something to do with the naming?

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

Weaper

Weaper

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 242 posts

When the organisation has been created it was called "ken rock" however since chapter 50 there is an popstar which is called "sun", do you think it has something to do with the naming?

It was explained by the old man during the 2nd Gal-ki arc (I think it's around lvl 20).
Ken is as bright and warm as the sun and as strong as a rock, hence "Sun Ken Rock" :D

Posted Image

Sun-Ken RockGunnmMemories of Enamon

Spoiler

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
:) noticed that indeed that start calling him sun ken rock however never saw where it started must have skipped that part or something :P thank you for clearing that part. noticed when sun came in so though it could've had something with the title

also Randomscanlations = sunkenrock.com? or do they work together?

Edited by laurens_dragicevic, 04 July 2011 - 11:27 AM.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

Weaper

Weaper

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 242 posts
No, sunkenrock.com is the website I created and where I post everyting related to SKR or Boichi.
I don't work with Random Scanlations but with Xscansx and TrollScans.

Posted Image

Sun-Ken RockGunnmMemories of Enamon

Spoiler