Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Glitchy Batoto

glitch loading issues posting issues

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

can't use arrow key to change pages while reading can still click on page togo to next page but i find this slightly annoying

oh can still use up and down keys to look at page just can't use left and right to go back and forth

Not related to this thread imho.

Restart your browser. What browser do you use btw? Any addons?

Clear cache and batoto cookies maybe (it worked for quite a few weird problems).

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

zombiemop

zombiemop

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

yea that worked thx

sorry if it wasn't really on topic was just trying to see if anyone else had the same problem

p.s. (i had just gotten off a 12 hr shift so wasn't exactly coherent)

shadow1like

shadow1like

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

I have been having a weird problem with STAYING logged in. I log in and start reading a manga and then after a few chaptors I am "not logged in" and it does not keep track of what I have read because I "was not logged in".

It's very frustrating because I love this site, it's one of the best I have ever seen for reading anime XD

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

I have been having a weird problem with STAYING logged in. I log in and start reading a manga and then after a few chaptors I am "not logged in" and it does not keep track of what I have read because I "was not logged in".

It's very frustrating because I love this site, it's one of the best I have ever seen for reading anime XD

Try checking the "remember login" during the login process.

Also, locking this thread from stopping non-related questions continuing.