Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Glitchy Batoto

glitch loading issues posting issues

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle

Well...These quotes ought to sum it up. Also, a lot of whinging on the statuses :c

I'm not sure what you mean...

What happened was, I went to submit my post, and Batoto was not complying. So I tried to copy the content of the post, then I refreshed, saw that it hadn't gone through, and pasted what I'd copied in the reply box. This turned out to be missing everything in the spoiler. So I went back to the website, recopied all the stuff, and added the close spoiler code. And then, I hit post, it went through, but was broken. So I tried editing it, and then it looked like my post was blank. So I refreshed the page, and it was back, and still broken. Hit edit. This time it lets me edit. So I erase the spoiler tags and then re-type them. This doesn't work, the spoiler is still broken. So I hit edit again, and add an extra set of spoiler tags. This works well enough.

i keep having to retype what i already type since batoto is acting up

Has the website been a bit slow for you guys lately?...

Nope, only having some ~1 second long (by which I mean - just have to refresh) 'ohshiiii-' errors from time to time in the past few (?) days.

Oh wait...it did take a while for the homepage to load a bit T_T

The website has been pretty glitchy for me today. Between not loading, screwing up my posts, glitching the edit option, and not loading my notifications...

If you just look at the recent status updates, you can see that a lot of people are having problems with the site.

xinhope

xinhope

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationA land of dream filled with hopes

here to report my problem.

just 5 minute ago i still can read the latest chapters although they are really slow. but now i can't read them at all.

it either show 404 error and error 50x or broken image or no data received. i'm using chrome btw.

*edit :

found out that manga that has been uploaded before 2013 is still readable although sometimes you need to reload the page first.

you can still read chapters from this year but they're more prone to get the error message.

that's all i found out. hope it'll help.

Edited by xinhope, 24 July 2013 - 10:16 PM.

:batoto_015: brvdflt_zpsoo057cdu.jpg :batoto_029:

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Yeah, I've been getting a lot of slow downs intermittently since last night or so...........not quite 24 hours now. I just figured it was the same as has happened in the past, they'll fix it soon enough I suppose. 

Tn7HA0h.png

Recently

Recently

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Yep the site is very slow again starting yesterday. Have to attempt to reload pages multiple times. I sometimes get the Batoto | 50x our site is broken! error also.

Rachnee

Rachnee

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

Getting 50x error pages non stop while reading Reborn!

Villain.986

Villain.986

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Very slow and 50x error page and 404 errors all the time. VERY SLOW THOUGH!! MAIN PROBLEM SLOW!!

Aversa

Aversa

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

Experiencing the same problems same problems pages are loading very slow and repeatedly getting 50x error.

Also getting messages to report to problem to the web admin.

Guess the is something wrong with the server 5xx error is related to the server 404 error means there is contact with the server but the page your looking for is not found.

zenra-man

zenra-man

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Locationthat one place

I'm having the same problem too,but only on google chrome. I tried going on batoto through firefox and it was loading okay when I used it.

Aimon Sama

Aimon Sama

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationStuck in the Haze Daze

Yep the site is very slow again starting yesterday. Have to attempt to reload pages multiple times. I sometimes get the Batoto | 50x our site is broken! error also.

^this just about sums up my experience within the last 3 days also. I did try clearing my cache and what-not, thought it was no good ><

(using chrome btw)

Edited by Ashura San, 25 July 2013 - 04:18 AM.

6ec40a9ca97739124a684fc6f8198618377ae221

Signature:Headphone Actor

~Kagerou project~

Sholum

Sholum

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMy mind

I'm having the same problem with page loading, but I'm using Firefox.

Chaos is always referred to negatively, but when you think about it without chaos nothing would exist.

On a side note, "WTFFTW!" is what you should say when a story is completely messed up but works.

Pimp

Pimp

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationThe World

Slow loading and 404 site is broken error messages for ever manga i have read today.

Pimp-dark-sig1.jpg

By Vanesinger

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

any better now?

Pimp

Pimp

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationThe World

any better now?

Yes, thank you

Pimp-dark-sig1.jpg

By Vanesinger

SoundSpark

SoundSpark

Baked Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 1,644 posts

any better now?

much better, thanks grumpy

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

yeah

ukimix

ukimix

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • LocationBebop, in orbit around Jupiter

Yeah, it seems solved now. Thanks

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

So what was the problem in the first place?

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Problems again, pages not loading. No "can't find page" message, just the image, page menu, and next/previous buttons not appearing, forcing me to refresh multiple times to read.

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

So what was the problem in the first place?

Not really sure actually. Just ended up restarting few of the services and adjusting caches.

zombiemop

zombiemop

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

can't use arrow key to change pages while reading can still click on page togo to next page but i find this slightly annoying

oh can still use up and down keys to look at page just can't use left and right to go back and forth