Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hosting

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Shaitan051

Shaitan051

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Remind us again why we should be good lil' boys & girls and read manga on this site instead of mean old Mr. Mangafox?

Edited by Shaitan051, 23 July 2013 - 08:58 AM.

Rouguefox

Rouguefox

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Blame the scanlators for being as restrictive as they are, not Batoto for respecting the scanlators restrictions. Their restrictions don't really make sense to me as the only sites that are hurt are sites, like Batoto, that respect those restrictions. I could understand a longer delay than most other scanlators, but complete restriction doesn't make sense.

It would be nice if Batoto would post, or allow us to post, the links to the aforementioned scanlators sites for the particular manga. If i remember the site rules, they don't allow links to other sites to be posted at all.