Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

NEXT STAGE YUTA!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

divija

divija

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationINDIA

I am sooooooo EXCITED! The kid Yuta looks younger to Kubera. Seriously, how long will he stay kid? Hope Yuta develops soon!

GODS! I can't wait really!

Edited by divija, 21 July 2013 - 04:08 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Well yeah, true, it's certainly something to look forward to...........though in all likelihood it'll dramatically effect the course of the story too. You'd think whenever it actually happens (which sounded like it might be quite a while too,  given what Claude was saying about "growing pains" preceding the actual growth) it's most likely going to change all the character dynamics drastically. 

Tn7HA0h.png

MangaFan

MangaFan

Potato

• Members
  • 110 posts

Definitely interesting, but in 1 of the chapter when that blue nastika imagined him in 3rd form, I think it's how he would look like(she imagine him and we saw his face).

What's really interesting is that in second form he fought 4th stage sura, imagine him in 3rd stage he would own every sura except nastika, in 4th stage

he will probably be comparable to nastika, and in 5th the strongest monster in kubera xD.

darkspark

darkspark

Potato

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow

Definitely interesting, but in 1 of the chapter when that blue nastika imagined him in 3rd form, I think it's how he would look like(she imagine him and we saw his face).

What's really interesting is that in second form he fought 4th stage sura, imagine him in 3rd stage he would own every sura except nastika, in 4th stage

he will probably be comparable to nastika, and in 5th the strongest monster in kubera xD.

Kali didn't consider him her masterpiece for no reason.

WolRyung

WolRyung

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

He's so cute my love for him is unconditional. I will continue to love him, and the god Kubera, no matter what they do.

NmW1lIq.gif

AishiteruJae

AishiteruJae

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 252 posts

He's so cute my love for him is unconditional. I will continue to love him, and the god Kubera, no matter what they do.

LOOOL I love your username   :batoto_029:  

Wolryung was my favorite character in Gu Family Book   :batoto_022:

Edited by AishiteruJae, 22 July 2013 - 07:09 PM.

currently reading <3 : Trump, The Gamer, Kubera, TAL , Black Haze , Looking for a Father, Dream of a Girl, Aletheia , Don't Cry Bureum , Last Game , Legend of the Sun Knight , A Thousand Year Ninetails , Tiara , Pinocchio , Pandora Hearts , Taiyou no Ie , Twelve NIghts , Wedding Season 2 , Love so Life , Mrs. Angel , Like a bird <3  

chocolatecakelover

chocolatecakelover

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

:batoto_010: I can't agree more to what you say. Yuta! Omg! he looks so hot in his 3rd form... I wonder if the boat will finally start sailing with leez and yuta? :batoto_020:

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

cant wait for that form , he will become the hottest in Kubera for me

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

It's finally happening, but it also means that his relationship with Leez could become a bit worse. Leez will notice then that he's a sura. Maybe she'll accept him (hopefully) because Yuta is still Yuta and that ship has to sail till forever!!!

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

Kosame

Kosame

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts

I will go down with this ship.

_こさめ_

[mail] kosame_ne[★]outlook.com ・ [★] → @ | [connect] links

WolRyung

WolRyung

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

LOOOL I love your username   :batoto_029:  

Wolryung was my favorite character in Gu Family Book   :batoto_022:

Yes.

Gu Family Book is my favorite drama so far and Choi Jin Hyuk my favorite actor... Just... He's so gorgeous I think I'll asfjakjhjag;iag :batoto_010:

To keep things on topic... I think Choi Jin Hyuk outshines both Yuta and God Kubera's hotness levels put together, mianhae 

NmW1lIq.gif

kayaille

kayaille

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUS/Korea

Yes.

Gu Family Book is my favorite drama so far and Choi Jin Hyuk my favorite actor... Just... He's so gorgeous I think I'll asfjakjhjag;iag :batoto_010:

To keep things on topic... I think Choi Jin Hyuk outshines both Yuta and God Kubera's hotness levels put together, mianhae 

NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR KDRAMA /shot

Anyhoo, my friend and I have been panicking on Tumblr. Because Taraka (can't remember her name all that well, Yuuta's fake mom) says he will have to fight Leez at one point or another and we're going nooooooooooo! ;-; Not yet, not yet.

Honestly, I do look forward to Yuuta's new and improved look, especially since Currygom is a god at drawing hot men.

Don't look at me like that, I was simply born this way (and possibly corrupted by my friend's love for BL)

"I've got a bigger chest than you! You stinking male ape!"

-Yeon Yihwa, Tower of God.

AKA Flamethrower, BBQ girl, Molotov Cocktail

25thNeross

25thNeross

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Locationsecret~

i'm more curious to see if Yuta would have some trancedental skills when he gets into his 3rd stage. in fact, i don't think we have even seen Yuta in a proper fight. oh yeah, i hope Kasak is willing to spill the beans when Yuta decides to pay him a very special  visit after he gone into the 3rd stage.  

Edited by 25thNeross, 08 August 2013 - 03:07 AM.

divija

divija

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationINDIA

I am mainly looking forward to 1) LOOKS of YUTA B) and  2) ROMANCE between YUTA and LEEZ ;) ROMANCE..ROMANCE....ROMANCE...  :P

I am a romance freak don't mind me :)

Edited by divija, 09 August 2013 - 03:25 PM.

LovelyLuvLuv

LovelyLuvLuv

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 363 posts

similarly^, i'm mostly looking forward to yuta's more 'matured' (read: horny) personality lol.,.

WolRyung

WolRyung

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Anyhoo, my friend and I have been panicking on Tumblr. Because Taraka (can't remember her name all that well, Yuuta's fake mom) says he will have to fight Leez at one point or another and we're going nooooooooooo! ;-; Not yet, not yet.

Honestly, I do look forward to Yuuta's new and improved look, especially since Currygom is a god at drawing hot men.

Don't look at me like that, I was simply born this way (and possibly corrupted by my friend's love for BL)

Yes, by all means, I shall treasure my precious kdrama more than life!!

Yes yes, with developed (hehehehe) Yuta things will certainly become more interesting.

NmW1lIq.gif

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWhere perverts reside and crazies roam~

OMFG I CANT WAIT!!!  how yuta will look and how leez will interact!!! just one more day and we will know!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! im just hoping leez will take it calmly and think things though. not go freak out mode and hurt yuta..  :( still, i cant wait!!!!

giphy.gif

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

Just a few hours left it's so close and yet, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO FEEL SO FAR AWAY?!!!  :batoto_019:

I soo can't wait >< Damn damn damn!!!!

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWhere perverts reside and crazies roam~

JUST.TWO.MORE.HOURS.     JUST.TWO.MORE.HOURS. <----this is what i keep repeating this. i cant wait to see how yuta will cope with leez!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

polerli

polerli

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationBretagne

"insight" have been know to change at least a little + Yuta say at some point that her "insight" was particularly bad

but i think those 2 will still have to fight at some point cause it same to much hmmmm how to say.......  plot-angulaire :wacko:

let's just hope that it will end well ^^