Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who do you think Kamito "should" end up with?[spoilers]

seirei tsukai no kenbu

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

3point1416

3point1416

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

As the title says, we got several candidates vying for the affection of the only legit male spiritualist in the continent (Though according to Leonora: in the entire world) It's just your opinion, your own fiction, on who you want Kamito to end up with?

Choices: 
1.)Est and Restia

As much as I want to make separate entries, due to popular demand, these two are inseparable, The immovable kneesocks queen, and the darkness legal wife as many put it that way.

"Please stay alive if you want to hear the rest of the story..."

Restia, one of the 72 pillars of the Demon Lord "The Vorpal Sword" , is Kamito's 1st spirit, aside from giving him all other firsts, such as 1st defeat, 1st victory, 1st love, and 1st kiss and 1st heatbreak... formerly a parent figure to the young assassin, she is now considered by many as the legal wife of Kamito, up until now her yearning for him is still the same as ever. Restia is also said to possess culinary skills according to the owner in question.

"Is Est a crime?"

Est, "The cool headed queen of steel: the demon slayer, Terminus Est", Kamito's 2nd, and the one who made him open his heart again and break it as well, despite the hardships, like steel which is tempered through the extremes of heat and pressure, so does their relationship has become stronger, the most fanservicey of the girls, notorious for choice of normal clothes as kneesocks, and kneesocks only... which she rarely seems to remove even on the beach (combining kneesocks and school issued swimsuit)

2.) Claire Elstein "Rogue":

"Obediently turn into cinders!!!"

Okay I know how you all feel, cause I feel the same way too... "we could've left her behind" but I had to be equal so for The Flat Chested Tsundere Fire Nation Faction there, here you go! *gets in cover to avoid the incomming barrage of fireballs and other destructive spells*

Claire Elstein is the sister of the Calamity Queen: Rubia Elstein, that's why she lost the family name, thanks to Greyworth she's now known as "Rogue", Claire's tsun tendencies stems from the fact that she is being rejected and so she returns the favor as well... despite that burning hot exterior, Claire gained another thing from that incident: Empathy, by far she is the most empathetic character in the series overshadowed by a lot of cinders, she immediately figures out what our lead feels, and what he thinks if he is depressed... She's also smart, the brain of Raven, and maybe the brain of the entire Areisha spirit academy, but she doesn't use her intelligence in practical ways such as fighting entire teams or completing high level quests alone, even though she can do NEITHER of them, she's also bad at teaching as expected for her tsun tendencies, thankfully after over 8 Volumes she finally mellows down  to a proper lady... As with her element, expect that you won't get any decent meal from her as everything burns down to cinders

3.)Rinslet Laurenfrost.

"Learning how to cook good food is one of Laurenfrost precepts!"

If one tsundere isn't enough? C-C-COMBO it with another one! Rinslet is what you expect from an ojou-sama, with an added bonus of impossibly high domestic skills THAT RARELY OJOU-SAMA'S HAD. Childhood friend of Claire and self-exclaimed rival as well, she might act bossy, but she's one of those who matures early, she freaks out when Kamito does something suicidal, and loves to cook especially for him, she makes a proper wife, she only freezes the hell out of him if and only if he does something that a gentleman shouldn't (and she's raising him into a proper one). Laurenfrost house is ready to accept Kamito as a member of the family.

4.)Fianna Ray Ordessia.

"*pouts* Do you dislike an immodest Princess?"

This time, the author decided to cool off, and gave us something different, a pervert dere one, Fianna Ray Ordessia is the 2nd princess of the Ordessian empire... minus the crown, so "Lost Queen"  She is one of those who knew Kamito is Ren-Ass-rung-the-bell, and had a deep crush on him as well, She's direct when it comes to feelings, but she doesn't tolerate rivals, she'll take him either direct or by stealth, she reveals to Claire that she loved Kamito thus making dangerous situations later on. Also like Claire her culinary skills are at the dangerous tier in a different way, where Cuisine is almost synonymous with Witchcraft...

5.)Ellis Fahrengart.

"D-D-Do you dislike a straight laced girl like me?*faltering*"

Two Tsunderes? ADD ONE MORE AND FINISH HIM! Hailing from the Militaristic Fahrengart family, one of the linchpins in the old spirit war, Ellis possesses, both of the 1st tsunderes with the added bonus of being the hall monitor, but then again, it roots on the way she was raised, deep inside she has feelings, she likes Ren Ashbell (which she had absolutely no idea is Kamito), and she's a proper girl too, secretly likes teddy bears or anything cute, her culinary can also rival Rinslets. She can also be direct to the point Fianna considers her as her greatest rival, like a warrior, she will take advantage when the opponent  exposes it's weakness, that is, if a moment comes that only both her and Kamito are alone. Duke Fahregarts expects Kamito to become Ellis' Husband, though he doesn't tolerate any rivals.

6.)Leonora Lancaster.

"Princess maidens that serve a dragon may not wear underwear. *in a completely deadpan look*"

From the country of dragons, a knight acts one as well, direct, daring, and awe inspiring, that's Leonora, She has tsundere tendencies though isn't the violent type, she's the typical one who's meaning of date is crossing swords with the opposite gender, she also likes Ren Ashbell (I couldn't think there's no spirit maiden that doesn't like Ren Ashbell). As an added bonus: She doesn't wear underwear and doesn't mind if Kamito gets a full view of her underside. She formerly thinks of Kamito as an objective to "Protect the endangered species" but it soon grows into genuine affection as she changes from punching to hugging... as for cooking, no idea yet...

7.) Shao Fu, or the others...

Well I ain't going to put details here, up for you to decide because they get a very short appearance...

imercenary

imercenary

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts

None of them.

Kamito's personality really doesn't fit his character or his history when you think about it, so I'm hoping he simply walks away from it all until he grows up.

prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationTiensha

est and restia... enough with humans!!!

Tsusanu

Tsusanu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Est and Retia all day long! Just seeing those two together, bickering for the love of their master, it's too good!

Rieze

Rieze

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

While Fianna is my fav, its going to be Claire. 

Spoiler

Caladbolg

Caladbolg

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationDimensional Rift

Harem route is always the answer

Squirrelz

Squirrelz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

While Fianna is my fav, its going to be Claire. 

Spoiler

Unless volume 11 of the light novel changes things up. your spoiler is incorrect information.

Spoiler

geenius3ab

geenius3ab

Potato

• Members
  • 187 posts

I hate violent tsundere's, and I'll most likely drop this series considering what I've read in the light-novel.. But I honestly think that Fianna Ray Ordessia is the only ''realistic'' girl who the main character should like (But we ALL know that the main character is a unrealistic guy who doesn't mind being tortured with fire and whips, and never tries to help Rogue, but thinks that just watching and being tortured is alright, even if there's no reason for that..). I think Est is out of question cause she isn't human. As much as I know, ''her'' human form is more like a shell that she can slip into.

I'll just say that the whole notion of the main character being a slave is even MORE illogical than it was in Zero No Tsukaima, although it shouldn't be possible. The author tries to explain it by saying that the ''main character understands her'', but for some reason he never addresses the problem, or anything. Anyway I hate violent tsundere's with my whole heart. That's all.

I know there's some people who say that ''men should just be able to take girls hits'', but the way the torturing is shown, it shows that it's far more than ''just a slap'' (Like being showed into the wall, whipped, burned to a crisp.).. Well in that case I think that even those ''self-proclaimed men'' will whine like little girls and will completely cease any relationship to the girl. after the first time they take that kind of abuse.

Every single message I write about tsundere's... Turns into a rant.. I'm sorry for that. But It's just something that completely ruins my experiences like 50% of the animes and mangas I find.. Violent Tsundere's are a plague, cause they're in essence, bland characters.

Like I said excuse me from my inability to hold back this anger.. But yeah.. I would most likely beat most violent tsundere's to half death because all of them are selfish, childish and full of themselves (That's actually every single violent tsundere.. With 1 exception of ''beating to death dokoru chan'' who I'd also beat up.)

Edited by geenius3ab, 10 August 2013 - 11:07 PM.

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

Sorry to disappoint, but it's NOT gonna be Restia :(

Just finished Volume 11 of the LN and the epilogue was quite sad.

Well, I am rootig for Claire

Well, she DID kiss him in V10, but both she and Kamito went into full "embarassed denial" afterwards so the position of being "Kamito's lover" is vacant again ;)

How far will the story go in total?

In the afterword of V11 we got some information about the future:

There will be 3 arcs in total:

1) The spirit academy arc (the one we are reading in the manga right now) and the forming of "Team Scarlet"

2) The blade dance arc (about the blade dance), concluded with V11 in the LN

3) The spirit war arc, starting in V12 and (according to the author), this is the final arc

I don't know any more than the name of the arc, the author only said that it's gonna be called that, no details about the story of it (well, I could tell you by telling you what team scarlet was doing in the epilogue of V11, but that would be one hell of a spoiler so I'll keep quiet about it)

Looking for translated light novels?

Baka - Tsuki

There are MANY translated light novels, including Highschool DxD, Toaru Majutsu no index, Infinite Stratos, Seirei tsukai no kenbu AND Date a live (the Manga adaption of which got cancelled after chapter 6)

Lauk

Lauk

Fingerling Potato

• Renzokusei Scans
  • 58 posts
  • Location~Nowhere~

Ellis a best

Edited by Lauk, 20 July 2015 - 07:47 AM.

3point1416

3point1416

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

e1f638.jpgThe fans have spoken! It's Restia.

I find it hilarious that Fianna gets 69 points LOL

Comments on Restia

-Kamito's truly desired one. His reason for living. Most beloved Spirit. Feelings so deep for each other it cannot be expressed in words. (V1 - ♥ ∞)
-One of the few who knows all about Kamito's past. (V1 - ♥ 10)
-"You've really grown. Even though you were only about as tall as me back then." (V4 - ♥ 1)
-Told by Kamito: "I will protect you, even if it costs me my life." (V4 - ♥ 2)
-Softly kissed Kamito on the lips. Kamito's mind went blank. (V4 - ♥ 3)
-Her every move caused Kamito's heart to throb. (V5 - ♥ 2)
-Kamito felt clear jealousy at Restia's contracting with another Elementalist. (V6 - ♥ 3)
-Was proposed to by a young Kamito: "Stay by my side forever." (V6 - ♥ 3)
-Their kiss of contract was Kamito's first kiss. (V6 - ♥ 9)
-Upon meeting again; Kamito forgot everything for a moment entranced by her beauty.
-Kissing him softly, causing him to recall his lost memories. (V6 - ♥ 3)
-Evading Kamito's outstretched hand, kissed him on the cheek. (V7 - ♥ 2)
-As Kamito's fingers brushed her wings, she stroked his cheek. (V8 - ♥ 1)
-Kamito: "Restia's voice is more soothing....." (V10 - ♥ 1)
-Having regained Restia, Kamito gripped the blade as if to never let go again. (V11 - ♥ 1)
-Kamito: "Stop, Restia! I, I have to be with you forever--" (V11 - ♥ 2)
-While providing a lap pillow to Kamito as he recalled the past, apologises as she caresses his face. (V11 - ♥ 2)
-Placed her hand gently on Kamito's as he fretted. Attempted kiss as Kamito's heart raced. (V11 - ♥ 1)
-While Kamito was sleeping, Spirit sandwich. Squeezed him between her scantily clad cleavage. (V11 - ♥ 3)
-On the terrace, beneath a starry sky, held Kamito's hand and gently kissed his cheek. (V11 - ♥ 2)
-At the moment when it seemed they would finally be together. In order to protect Kamito, sacrificed herself as tears streamed down her cheeks. (V11 - ♥ 7)

Edited by 3point1416, 15 October 2013 - 09:32 AM.

balefries

balefries

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

......spirit war is the lasst arc??!  :batoto_012:

agilw

agilw

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

I hate violent tsundere's, and I'll most likely drop this series considering what I've read in the light-novel.. But I honestly think that Fianna Ray Ordessia is the only ''realistic'' girl who the main character should like (But we ALL know that the main character is a unrealistic guy who doesn't mind being tortured with fire and whips, and never tries to help Rogue, but thinks that just watching and being tortured is alright, even if there's no reason for that..). I think Est is out of question cause she isn't human. As much as I know, ''her'' human form is more like a shell that she can slip into.

I'll just say that the whole notion of the main character being a slave is even MORE illogical than it was in Zero No Tsukaima, although it shouldn't be possible. The author tries to explain it by saying that the ''main character understands her'', but for some reason he never addresses the problem, or anything. Anyway I hate violent tsundere's with my whole heart. That's all.

I know there's some people who say that ''men should just be able to take girls hits'', but the way the torturing is shown, it shows that it's far more than ''just a slap'' (Like being showed into the wall, whipped, burned to a crisp.).. Well in that case I think that even those ''self-proclaimed men'' will whine like little girls and will completely cease any relationship to the girl. after the first time they take that kind of abuse.

Every single message I write about tsundere's... Turns into a rant.. I'm sorry for that. But It's just something that completely ruins my experiences like 50% of the animes and mangas I find.. Violent Tsundere's are a plague, cause they're in essence, bland characters.

Like I said excuse me from my inability to hold back this anger.. But yeah.. I would most likely beat most violent tsundere's to half death because all of them are selfish, childish and full of themselves (That's actually every single violent tsundere.. With 1 exception of ''beating to death dokoru chan'' who I'd also beat up.)

you sir, i agree completely

never really like those violent tsundere kind of heroine, sadly most of the times they're the one that got with the MC

tsunderes are fine, but violent ones that want to make you into their slave?  no, thanks

so far, i like restia the most

but most of the times the mangaka pair the MC with the tsundere, so slim chances of seeing those two get together

Glactic

Glactic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

None of them.

Kamito's personality really doesn't fit his character or his history when you think about it, so I'm hoping he simply walks away from it all until he grows up.

Didn't expect to actually see someone else think the same as me. So far I pretty much dislike all the female characters (save for the ones who haven't actually been present enough to get a handle on them yet) and from what I can see it's a pretty common trope in this series for the MC to accidentally fall/stumble/get pushed onto a girl then get called a pervert and then 'punished' for it. It's a hugely over-done trope and any character that does it I instantly dislike. The characters who haven't attacked him haven't really gotten any development yet so I can't say whether or not they are good yet either. We will have to wait and see.

Edited by Glactic, 11 July 2014 - 08:38 PM.

Raydnt

Raydnt

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Fianna

First girl he voluntarily

Spoiler

And she's pretty open about her feelings, along with actually being a pretty pure woman. 

Strong attack weak defense kekeke

Edited by Raydnt, 14 November 2015 - 11:02 PM.

Raydnt.png

Moruno

Moruno

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

You can't spell "Best girl" without "est".

lorddx22

lorddx22

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

e1f638.jpgThe fans have spoken! It's Restia.

I find it hilarious that Fianna gets 69 points LOL

Comments on Restia

-Kamito's truly desired one. His reason for living. Most beloved Spirit. Feelings so deep for each other it cannot be expressed in words. (V1 - ♥ ∞)
-One of the few who knows all about Kamito's past. (V1 - ♥ 10)
-"You've really grown. Even though you were only about as tall as me back then." (V4 - ♥ 1)
-Told by Kamito: "I will protect you, even if it costs me my life." (V4 - ♥ 2)
-Softly kissed Kamito on the lips. Kamito's mind went blank. (V4 - ♥ 3)
-Her every move caused Kamito's heart to throb. (V5 - ♥ 2)
-Kamito felt clear jealousy at Restia's contracting with another Elementalist. (V6 - ♥ 3)
-Was proposed to by a young Kamito: "Stay by my side forever." (V6 - ♥ 3)
-Their kiss of contract was Kamito's first kiss. (V6 - ♥ 9)
-Upon meeting again; Kamito forgot everything for a moment entranced by her beauty.
-Kissing him softly, causing him to recall his lost memories. (V6 - ♥ 3)
-Evading Kamito's outstretched hand, kissed him on the cheek. (V7 - ♥ 2)
-As Kamito's fingers brushed her wings, she stroked his cheek. (V8 - ♥ 1)
-Kamito: "Restia's voice is more soothing....." (V10 - ♥ 1)
-Having regained Restia, Kamito gripped the blade as if to never let go again. (V11 - ♥ 1)
-Kamito: "Stop, Restia! I, I have to be with you forever--" (V11 - ♥ 2)
-While providing a lap pillow to Kamito as he recalled the past, apologises as she caresses his face. (V11 - ♥ 2)
-Placed her hand gently on Kamito's as he fretted. Attempted kiss as Kamito's heart raced. (V11 - ♥ 1)
-While Kamito was sleeping, Spirit sandwich. Squeezed him between her scantily clad cleavage. (V11 - ♥ 3)
-On the terrace, beneath a starry sky, held Kamito's hand and gently kissed his cheek. (V11 - ♥ 2)
-At the moment when it seemed they would finally be together. In order to protect Kamito, sacrificed herself as tears streamed down her cheeks. (V11 - ♥ 7)

Dunno, like u said.  I choose Est. LOL

"she’s sad that the city has since changed a lot: she told him, "that he'll still remained the same to her even if he grows up."

young_anime_girl_in_the_rain_by_irawrrye

IvQ9d.pngWheres the bunny?   lol

nopeewhy

nopeewhy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

I hate violent tsundere's, and I'll most likely drop this series considering what I've read in the light-novel.. 

I'm so happy to see others who hate those violent, flat chested and small ones that hit the MC for every little thing as well. It might be funny in the beginning but after a few times it gets annoying. I actually think that all of them except for Claire are wife material. They love him and try to help him. I think that a love interest should at least bring something on the table. Claire lets him cook, clean and whatever for her while the others at least try to help him in one way or another.

My personal choice would be Restia or Ellis. I think I don't have to add to Restia so I'm going to only explain why I chose Ellis. I like the gap (gap moe?) between her upbringing and her cute side and she earnestly likes the MC.

It might be an unpopular opinion but although I like Est I just cannot oversee the fact that she looks like a cute underage girl which I simply don't like.

I wouldn't mind if the author goes with the harem route cause I like the majority of the female cast if it is done right which is only rarely the case.