Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Which Great Family would you want to be born in?

Tower of God Great Family RED FUG Wing Tree Gong Bang

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Great Family would you want to be born in? (134 member(s) have cast votes)

Pick your Family

1. Arie (26 votes [19.40%])

Percentage of vote: 19.40%

2. Koon (20 votes [14.93%])

Percentage of vote: 14.93%

3. Ha (30 votes [22.39%])

Percentage of vote: 22.39%

4. Biduh (11 votes [8.21%])

Percentage of vote: 8.21%

5. Eurasia (34 votes [25.37%])

Percentage of vote: 25.37%

6. Tu Perie (3 votes [2.24%])

Percentage of vote: 2.24%

7. Ari (2 votes [1.49%])

Percentage of vote: 1.49%

8. Yeon (4 votes [2.99%])

Percentage of vote: 2.99%

9. Hendo (3 votes [2.24%])

Percentage of vote: 2.24%

10. Lo Po Bia (1 votes [0.75%])

Percentage of vote: 0.75%

IF you became a Ranker of the Family and decided to leave, where would you go?

1. RED (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. FUG (13 votes [9.70%])

Percentage of vote: 9.70%

3. Wing Tree (62 votes [46.27%])

Percentage of vote: 46.27%

4. Gong Bang (1 votes [0.75%])

Percentage of vote: 0.75%

5. Research Association (People who are in the Biduh Family don't need to pick this) (5 votes [3.73%])

Percentage of vote: 3.73%

6. I'll do my own thing (38 votes [28.36%])

Percentage of vote: 28.36%

7. I'm staying with my family (11 votes [8.21%])

Percentage of vote: 8.21%

8. Zahard's Royal Guard (4 votes [2.99%])

Percentage of vote: 2.99%

Vote Guests cannot vote

flowsthead

flowsthead

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,032 posts

Koon, definitely. Cunning and intelligent seems right up my ally. Strength and shinsoo manipulation are important, but they can be made up for with intelligence. Being a good strategist and planner will mean you are useful in any team you come across, even one that has someone like you in it. Plus, I get the added benefit of +10 to my handsome.

As for organization, Wing Tree. Doing my own thing sounds appealing, but there's no reason to assume I will have the strength to be able to do that by myself. It's better to start off in an organization. Wing Tree is largely uninterested in Tower politics; their goal is one that is beyond the Tower. That appeals to me because I'm not interested in people's grudges or their thousand year old bullshit. Mazino might be a weirdo, but he's a weirdo who has the right idea.

The face of the angel of history is turned toward the past. Where we perceived a chain of events, he sees a single catastrophe which keeps piling wreckage and hurls it in front of his feet. The angel would like to stay, awaken the dead, and make whole what has been smashed. But a storm is blowing from Paradise; it has got caught in his wings with such violence that the angel can no longer close them. This storm irresistably propels him into the future to which his back is turned, while the pile of debris before him grows skyward. The storm is what we call progress.
~Walter Benjamin

Imperator

Imperator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,501 posts
  • LocationIn the battlefield.

Well...what if you like the red color and you're a member of the Koon family?

supamoogle6

supamoogle6

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

I'd have said Koon because I always max out INT, but the Kun Eduan guy sounds like quite a bastard so I am not so sure.. being the son of such a bastard would only piss me off, and like Koon himself, I'd probably set out to destroy the bastard and take all his power and wealth for myself. 

So Biduh probably, would immerse myself in studies and business for 100-1000s of years and develop superweapons. I would create a whole multiplex of weapons and items that I'd use in fights and stuff like that, and if they were "good enough" I'd draw out my superweapons and obliterate them - and if it was necessary, draw out my uber.

As for who I would work with, I'd probably work for FUG in the beginning because it seems more fun being the dark horse; would also seduce all the Zahard Princesses and have them bear my children.

Kvshi

Kvshi

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationFighting with Wing Tree on 77F

If you were "just" a Ranker, you wouldn't wanna fight with them :P

Nah, I'll try actually. Sparring with them may be hard, but you'll get stronger also considering that I can be cool with Yuri too lol

Ray Barracuda

Ray Barracuda

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 257 posts
Not a single vote for RED yet and I can only think of one reason for that. Ren.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Not a single vote for RED yet and I can only think of one reason for that. Ren.

Well, the Bia Family (or even the Mule, for that matter) aren't options, so... ;)

Edited by Euodiachloris, 14 July 2013 - 04:40 PM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Dresos

Dresos

Potato

• Members
  • 150 posts

Hendo and doing my own thing, the fun thing here is that the poll mentions what I can do after I become a ranker even though I would be a Hendo. So that means that if I become a ranker (you become a ranker first after climbing the tower) I get a wish and then with that wish I could either make my life longer or free myself from Bloodmadders contract.

After achieving all that I'd probably just do my own thing, I mean climbing the tower with the short life-span of a Hendo would mean that I'd have some skills.

The future greatest champion of the Hendo family is born! (Probably)

Jorg

Jorg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 838 posts

I always thought the Hendo family members wouldn't live long enough to become rankers. It usually takes hundreds of years.

1/1

1/1

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationRagol

Definitely Ha.

Then probably the Royal Guard... yes because of Adori... so what

Mitoru

Mitoru

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPoland

Eurasia family, preferably the "sleepers branch". Not that I'm that lazy,  I just like the concept. Ok, I am that lazy.

Probably F.U.G. since even being "outside the tower" I'm really against some of Zahard's systems. 

Both wingtree and Arie family tempted me though. I love swords and really value freedom but fighting an evil king and shooting shinsoo beams from between my legs won me over.

"Every morning I woke up to see you guys, I felt the same feeling as the first time I felt the snow on my skin. Even though I knew I'd have to leave one day, I told myself all kinds of excuses to stay with you guys.  But now the winter is over." 

mitnoo.png

TheNameOfAUser

TheNameOfAUser

Potato

• Members
  • 131 posts

I would want to be from the yet to be revealed 10th great family; but failing that, the Ha family seems reasonable so far.

I'm torn between doing my own thing and joining FUG; perhaps a intermittent collaborator.

logicschaos

logicschaos

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts

Ha and Wingtree all the way baby.

Leoh

Leoh

Potato

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUranus
I want to be the first accepted male born into the Yeon family :D I mean, come on, it's a family of women! Who wouldn't pick Yeon?
And, I'll do whatever the f*ck I want, b*tches.

Edited by Daemon, 17 July 2013 - 04:55 PM.

425q4sD.png

M o r s     R e g i s 

Grace Mirchea Luslec

Grace Mirchea Luslec

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,370 posts
  • Location80th Floor

I want to be the first accepted male born into the Yeon family :D I mean, come on, it's a family of women! Who wouldn't pick Yeon?

Except if you owe a load shark and become his son's plaything, that son lose you in a bet to a FUG member who doesn't want your body, other than that you can do whatever you want.    -oh did this just turn yaoi-

Goodbye! This was the last straw:

Grace Mirchea Luslec, on 05 Oct 2013 - 21:07, said:snapback.png

Off topic and I want to put this out there. Rachel > Koon

You presence is not wanted in the forums.

KisaragiKei

KisaragiKei

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Eurasia, obviously. Yes the family that had that psycho princess!! :D On a serious note, Being adapt in Shinsoo would be wonderful plus enjoying sleep. I love sleep. Shinsoo can be used in many different ways, if you have the imagination of a something like a green lantern for instance, you can do alot of amazing things with shinsoo. Of course I wouldn't do anything remotely like a green lantern though.

I'd rather do my own thing. It's about the journey not the destination as I always believe.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Eurasia

You get to sleep yet be strong so most people would not bother wake you up.

Now that is what I call a dream life!!

Dr.Cheese

Dr.Cheese

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,454 posts
  • Locationbathroom

Eurasia

You get to sleep yet be strong so most people would not bother wake you up.

Now that is what I call a dream life!!

But but....you can't read ToG while you sleep though...

The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears!

Spoiler

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

But but....you can't read ToG while you sleep though...

Well........ I guess I can afford to wake up for a short while once in a week for ToG. :)

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Well........ I guess I can afford to wake up for a short while once in a week for ToG. :)

Even Laure wakes to eat occasionally... or be abused by team-mates (having pillow or duvet stolen? Abuse!). :lol:

Edited by Euodiachloris, 18 July 2013 - 12:04 PM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

jrusse18

jrusse18

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 223 posts

Well it would probably more like b*tches walking all over you but I feel you.

Eurasia family, preferably the "sleepers branch". Not that I'm that lazy,  I just like the concept. Ok, I am that lazy.

Probably F.U.G. since even being "outside the tower" I'm really against some of Zahard's systems. 

Both wingtree and Arie family tempted me though. I love swords and really value freedom but fighting an evil king and shooting shinsoo beams from between my legs won me over.

Who has penis shinsoo?