Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hai~

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

BooBoo

BooBoo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

My name is Rozie and i like reading mangas and watching animes, Spongebob<3 and drama 

I've been on this site a few times now and i figured id make an account so why not ^.^

I mostly like shoujo and romance but no ecchi stuff >.< ( josei is good too :D)

a lil action is also good so if youd like to tell me any suggestions i would be happy to read them :D or watch them ^.^

I would also like to know a lil bit about everyone here so feel free to say hi and introduce yourself :) I would be very happy to meet you all ^.^

just ask questions if you want to know stuff about me :) i"ll try to answer them ^.^

Let's Be Friends Everyone ^.^

tumblr_n2g8oillKp1t6rkqbo1_500.gif

You

You

Savage Potato

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Nice to meet you Rozie~Welcome_gif_azalie_by_azaliebun-d577wmq.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9e1zrqkbvu8s

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle

Welcome

Joshua Langford

Joshua Langford

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationInside your heart

Like I said, welcome to hell, all psychopaths welcome! :)

L2fIoox.png

BooBoo

BooBoo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

Nice to meet you Rozie~Welcome_gif_azalie_by_azaliebun-d577wmq.

Nice t meet you too ^.^ 

cute gif btw :3

Welcome

Thank you :D

Like I said, welcome to hell, all psychopaths welcome! :)

yes, yes XD thanks X3 

Zeƒƒ Schrödingo

Zeƒƒ Schrödingo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,745 posts
  • Location64Pr^3n/Gd^4
Nice to meet you ojo

My Story on tapastic
etohaha_zps6dafd725.gif

LE SAD TRUTH

Spoiler

BooBoo

BooBoo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

Nice to meet you ojo

Nice to meet you too ^.^  but my name is not ojo :D

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWhere perverts reside and crazies roam~

welcome where the perverts reside and the crazies                                         roam. ^_^

will introduce myself since you have requested :) *clears throat*

i am a sadistic female who dominates the unwilling. i am pretty damn friendly and i ~c~u~r~s~e~ a lot. i make crappy funny jokes that just makes people shake their heads :D
i am pretty shy on the most things other people will not even question. i am pretty forward and i dont really beat around the bush ^_^

now, i would very much like to ask a few questions~ first, have i already weird-ed you out? ;) hehe
what made you to come to this site than others like mangafox? :3 

can we be friends if we get along nicely? :P
um, the reason im not going too far with question is cuz i dont wanna force you to answer.  yeah i know my questions are lame XD

p.s this is my first time ever making my post this colorful/size. so it wont look so organize XD

Edited by ~you're~cute~im~cute~, 04 July 2013 - 06:03 AM.

giphy.gif

Zeƒƒ Schrödingo

Zeƒƒ Schrödingo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,745 posts
  • Location64Pr^3n/Gd^4

Nice to meet you too ^.^ but my name is not ojo :D

My bad, what i mean is ojou or ojou-sama. . We really are happy to have another megane girl running around. . :D

My Story on tapastic
etohaha_zps6dafd725.gif

LE SAD TRUTH

Spoiler

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts

holy shit! rozie! i just check your profile and we are both 16, both female, both wears glasses, we were born the same year, my birthday is november 11!!  :blink:

giphy.gif

BooBoo

BooBoo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

welcome where the perverts reside and the crazies                                         roam. ^_^

will introduce myself since you have requested :) *clears throat*

i am a sadistic female who dominates the unwilling. i am pretty damn friendly and i ~c~u~r~s~e~ a lot. i make crappy funny jokes that just makes people shake their heads :D
i am pretty shy on the most things other people will not even question. i am pretty forward and i dont really beat around the bush ^_^

now, i would very much like to ask a few questions~ first, have i already weird-ed you out? ;) hehe
what made you to come to this site than others like mangafox? :3 

can we be friends if we get along nicely? :P
um, the reason im not going too far with question is cuz i dont wanna force you to answer.  yeah i know my questions are lame XD

p.s this is my first time ever making my post this colorful/size. so it wont look so organize XD

AWWEEEEEE this is really pretty and colorful :3

well nice to meetcha u seem like a really fun person :3 and yes i can see that u are very friendly X3

now for those questions...

1. no im not wierded out lol XD ur really fun :3 and i really love ur colorful comment XD its nice knowing u ^.^

2. well idk this site just somehow called out to me and it looks really friendly :3 and i dont think its field with pervs and crazies lol XD.... welll i think..?

3. DEFINETLY!!! i would love to be friends with you ^.^ 

And its fine lol XD ask me any question you'd like ^.^ 

its very colorful i really like it ^.^ thanks for this for me :D

My bad, what i mean is ojou or ojou-sama. . We really are happy to have another megane girl running around. . :D

ooohhh i see XD well just call me rozie no need with the sama stuff lol XD  

awwwwwee thanks im happy to be here :3 and yeah im a really nerdy glasses girl XD

holy shit! rozie! i just check your profile and we are both 16, both female, both wears glasses, we were born the same year, my birthday is november 11!!  :blink:

NO waaaaaayyyy!!! XD we're twinzies!!!! :3 except with different brithdays lol XD 

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts

LOL! wello its pretty damn close to be twins! xD haahhahah this is the first time i ever met (??) a person so close to my information in real life &  in the internet O_O :D

giphy.gif

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.

Omigash. I see ;spongebob :o

*steals*

Hi, welcome to batoto~

BooBoo

BooBoo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

LOL! wello its pretty damn close to be twins! xD haahhahah this is the first time i ever met (??) a person so close to my information in real life &  in the internet O_O :D

Me too!!!! well i do have a friend who wears glasses and shes also 16 year old but shes not that into mangas -_- but this is pretty awesome though XD hope we can be best buddies from now on :3

Omigash. I see ;spongebob :o

*steals*

Hi, welcome to batoto~

NOOOOOOO D; spongebob mine! >.<

hellow X3 and thanks :D 

but im sorry spongebob is mine :3 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Welcome to batoto Rozie, I'm a big romance fan as well, shoujo and seinen more so than josei, but mostly anything with romance and a good story is a possibility. It's nice to meet you too :)

Tn7HA0h.png

BooBoo

BooBoo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

Welcome to batoto Rozie, I'm a big romance fan as well, shoujo and seinen more so than josei, but mostly anything with romance and a good story is a possibility. It's nice to meet you too :)

Nice to meetcha fellow Romance fan :3 and thanks :D well im not really into seinen.... im only 16 >.< but yes i basically accept anything with romance in them :3 well almost... 

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.

NOOOOOOO D; spongebob mine! >.<

hellow X3 and thanks :D

but im sorry spongebob is mine :3 

How could you D: So Selfish~

BooBoo

BooBoo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

How could you D: So Selfish~

Spongebob  MINE! XP 

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud

hey rozie looking cute and liking the spongbob but he's in the way haha jks welcome to batoto.  :batoto_024: please make yourself at home and come have fun with us all at the forums.

BooBoo

BooBoo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

hey rozie looking cute and liking the spongbob but he's in the way haha jks welcome to batoto.  :batoto_024: please make yourself at home and come have fun with us all at the forums.

thank you O///////O but spongebob is way sexier than me >.< hehe thanks already feel like at home ^.^ yes i will :3 thank you ^.^