Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[spoiler] Donquixote Doflamingo

Donquixote Doflamingo Tenryuubito

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: [spoiler] Donquixote Doflamingo (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Is Donquixote Doflamingo a Tenryuubito (World Noble)

1. Voted Yes (22 votes [78.57%])

Percentage of vote: 78.57%

2. No (6 votes [21.43%])

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Baam420

Baam420

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationDrangleic

Iv'e thought this to be a possibility for why Doflamingo knows so much and has so much power but after reading the spoilers of 712 it looks like a possibility. Anyone else think this? Opinions?

Trafii

Trafii

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I think it's more that he is the son of a Tenryuubito or that he have a special link with one of them.

It would be weird and too simple for him to be a Tenryuubito, I think he have a more complicated relation with them

Baam420

Baam420

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationDrangleic

Well the Flamingo has a Admiral so id say he is a World Noble.

Baltringue29

Baltringue29

Potato

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationCanada

I think it's more that he is the son of a Tenryuubito or that he have a special link with one of them.

It would be weird and too simple for him to be a Tenryuubito, I think he have a more complicated relation with them

Well isn't being the son of a Tenryuubito make you one? Unless his birth right have been hided because it was with a women/man who isn't a noble. We don't know yet about his parents, but that was pretty common with the nobles in the medieval times, and probably still is today. The main reason was that even with their bloodline being only half royal, these out-of-noble-marriage child could pretend to the throne if there wasn't any other child from his noble father/mother or that they passed out before their parents. (i.e. the king, count, etc.) Often they were given to a person of lower rank into the noble to be taken care of, or even a servant.

Even with the distance between the noble an the half-noble child, they still received the protection of the nobles (often without knowing it) and their existence was kept secret in case of an assasin or coup d'état targeting a specific branch of the royal family. So the royal blood wasn't lost and then they could claim the throne once it has calmed down.

BlitznBurst

BlitznBurst

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts

Clearly Doflamingo is Sabo :U

2uv9a.gif

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Yes....I hate the Celestial Dragons Grrrrr, although Doflamingo seems less hated.

Edited by Joker V. Phantom, 27 February 2014 - 10:14 PM.

~Joker V. Phantom~

Batoto Jail's Prison Doctor

TsN3XTW.gif