Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera Season 2 discussion raws

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20562 replies to this topic

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts

Until the One Last God Kubera,

Spoiler

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

I think Sagara was trying to test for ownership of the Sword.  What she found... may have come as a bit of a surprise. <_< Dunno if she's joined the dots, though. -_-

And, poor Teo: girl's so horribly smitten, it's practically painful. :D Mind you, she's not the only one... a... really, really pink ending?  This is a first.  Poor Yuta. <sniggers>

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Raws!

Spoiler

Summaries!

The name of the one determined as the strongest from the beginning, a Sura of unimaginable size. (holy shit that's big) He had unrivaled power, but didn't have the ambition to use that power. So he was vulnerable to being cheated and used, and was killed by a God. He was a fool. Ananta asks what he should do about it. Sagara pleads for him not to go. However, Ananta says that he'll spare everyone else in exchange for just one, and asks if he isn't great (note: some of you think that he's saying that in exchange for just him, everyone else will be spared. That's also possible, it's hard to tell with the lack of pronouns...). Sagara states that he is more than great, and that only he must live even if everyone else dies. She says that the promise will never be kept, and that that person is deceiving him. She pleads to him to listen to her. But Ananta just tells her not to worry, assuring her that the promise will be kept. Because he is his friend. Sagara says that he isn't a friend, then pleads at Ananta to come back, please.

Pingara tells Sagara that they've arrived. Sagara slides down, noting that they're just going back and forth, and he doesn't even give a formal apology. God Kubera doesn't respond. Sagara then asks where the Sword of Re is. God Kubera says it isn't there. Sagara calls that nonsense, but God Kubera affirms that for him, there is no Sword of Re. As a test, Sagara cuts his arm off, but to her shock, the severed arm just disappears as God Kubera regenerates. God Kubera asks if it's enough confirmation. Riagara notes that clearly, with the Sword of Re, the owner loses the ability to regenerate. Sagara states that she knows, and says that they now have to prevent a rodent from escaping. If they lack the forces to monitor, they should also bring in the Garuda clan and the Yaksha clan. This surprises all the Rakshasa. Riagara notes that then, they'd have to persuade Maruna. Sagara notes that it shouldn't be difficult: Riagara has already persuaded him twice. Of her underlings, Riagara is the most competent. The compliment causes Riagara to blush, and she says she'll try to convince him then. She asks if they shouldn't call the Gandharva clan. Sagara confirms that they're leaving them out. Riagara notes that Gandharva had a change of heart. Sagara says that it isn't that, but anyway, they shouldn't call the Gandharva clan. They'll go. She turns to leave.

Gandharva is pondering on the fact that Sagara clearly came to kill the Priestess herself. He can't drag on. He has to somehow take the Priestess outside the barrier of Chaos. Teo, in the meantime, bemoans the fact that she missed the most important moments of the test. Somehow the Sword of Re gets pulled right when the Priestess is not there. Of course, it's her fault. She wonders who it is, and she sees the information.

Leez Haias
Pureblood, N0, 10th month, 34th day
Birthday Attributes Kubera-Kubera-Kubera
Test 1 - 51
Test 2 - 99
Test 3 - 4240

Teo is surprised that it's a complete stranger. She's also very young... also, how did a pureblood get such a high score? Gandharva asks if the Sword of Re got pulled, and Teo confirms so. She notes that in addition to that, there was an incident during the process, so it got noisy. Fortunately everything was well organized. Gandharva notes to himself that it couldn't have been Sagara, she wouldn't try something stupid like pulling the Sword of Re. Teo more cheerfully notes that everyone will be wondering who pulled the Sword of Re after the Cataclysm, and it'd be nice if the person joins the Fighter Guild. Gandharva asks what the other incident was. Teo looks at the papers, while Gandharva asks if there was a suspicious person. In the meantime, Teo is wondering about his excuse that someone is trying to kill her. There were many Halfs there, and with all the fighters, she didn't have to worry about dying. Was it just an excuse? He hugged her, so does the guy actually like her, and couldn't express it properly? While she's thinking that, she finally sees the report. Yuta (sponsor: Asha Rahiro) and a Half damaged the fighting arena. The Half took a hostage and escaped. Missing: Elwin Rakan.

Leez tells Yuta that she brought him something to eat. This startles Yuta. She wanted to take vegetable porridge, but Asha told her to take meat. Leez says that he looks feverish, and tries to check his temperature. However Yuta quickly pushes her away. Worried, Leez asks what's going on, unaware of how Yuta sees her.

---
wtf Ananta is like a rock star. o,o If a rock star is the size of a galaxy cluster, that is. D:

I can't help but think that compared to Riagara, Maruna really is like a brainless chicken...

... puberty! :D

A thing I find interesting about this chapter is that it really confirms how Sagara is a main character, with a role perhaps more central than Gandharva. She is, after all, the one who witnessed how Ananta was betrayed and killed (which is the incident that started everything), and is trying to avenge Ananta.

Oh by the way, I'm going on a vacation trip next week! :D So no summaries next week from me. I'm only coming back like, Wednesday at midnight, so...

Edited by Mizura, 05 August 2013 - 04:27 PM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts

Thanks Mizura! You are real fast :lol: 

I always thought Ananta looked like some old guy but He turned out to be a bishie! Thank you Currygom  :D

Is Riagara feeling bad about using Maruna? That blush didn't seem to be a good one  :unsure:

And I guess fantasy romance's romance part is starting at least. Yuta will have bad time about controlling himself xD

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Just a thought: if Alex can bamf to wherever Leez is most times, then... whenever she's desperate of a rejuvenation, it looks as if he can snaggle the Sword off her to let her manage it. <_< And, visa-versa.

They really do seem to have dual-ownership, even if the effects are tied to whoever physically holds the Sword at which point. :mellow: As far as the Sword is concerned... they're the same person -- for now. -_-

Edited by Euodiachloris, 05 August 2013 - 04:39 PM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

DemonSoul

DemonSoul

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationAnywhere and Nowhere

YESSSSSS RIAGARA BLUSHED! WE DID IT GENTLEMEN! WE DID IT! /Throws hat into the air

thanks for the translation Mizura - and thanks for the raws Gizmo. As for Sagara being the  main character: we already knew that since chapter 0.

Ananta was one huge guy!Jesus christ he was like 100x times bigger than a single galaxy....if not even more. No wonder he was the strongest dude around. Another question - how the hell can you kill something of this size?

Readingfish

Readingfish

Potato

• Members
  • 134 posts

Hot Pink! Hot Pink!

However, Ananta says that he'll spare everyone else in exchange for just one, and asks if he isn't great (note: some of you think that he's saying that in exchange for just him, everyone else will be spared. That's also possible, it's hard to tell with the lack of pronouns...). Sagara states that he is more than great, and that only he must live even if everyone else dies. She says that the promise will never be kept, and that that person is deceiving him. She pleads to him to listen to her. But Ananta just tells her not to worry, assuring her that the promise will be kept. Because he is his friend. Sagara says that he isn't a friend, then pleads at Ananta to come back, please.

I also think it should be "everyone else will be spared in exchange for Ananta."

From Currygom's blog:

1. Re: the picture with the ananta rakshashas and Hura: 

currygom's comment is "Find Pingara in this picture!"  

(....Why is Pingara the only one at fullsize? And how does Hura have permission to cuddle against him/her like that? XD )

2. Re: Teo in love: "Her facial expression is only for the audience/readers... in fact, she's showing a cool expression in front of Ghandarva!"

.... Oh, currygom >.<;;~

Shintai

Shintai

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 402 posts

So... the strongest one in the universe was Ananta... But didn't some sura discuss whether Ananta or Vritra (female form) was stronger? It was just that they never dueled or something. I hope Vritra didn't lose too much of his power when the Dragon clan was "modified".

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Spoiler

A thing I find interesting about this chapter is that it really confirms how Sagara is a main character, with a role perhaps more central than Gandharva. She is, after all, the one who witnessed how Ananta was betrayed and killed (which is the incident that started everything), and is trying to avenge Ananta.

Oh that Sagara, the girl (? :D) really is hell on wheels........

thanks for the summary Mizura, and yeah, Sagara really has been steadily gaining traction as one of the central characters in all this ever since she was introduced.  

Tn7HA0h.png

kurzon

kurzon

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

Looks like Gandharva's decision is simply not to kill the priestess.  He's still trying to bring the Chaos barrier down by removing her from it.

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWhere perverts reside and crazies roam~

huh, took me some time to actually fine the right thread xD
thank you mizura for the translation and thank you gizmos for the raws! :D 

omgomgomgomg hot pink! currygom never used this intense pick!!!  :batoto_016:  :batoto_016:  :batoto_016:  i cant wait for the next raw!!! AHHHHHH!!! THE SUSPENSE!!! 
well im happyto seee teo seeing leez amazing score!!! SHE EVEN SAID SHE HOPES LEEZ JOIN!!!!! :batoto_009:  :batoto_009:  :batoto_009: 
hehe~ i thought ananta was hot and a badass ;D im not so surprise but i am happy with the outcome :D :D :D

man....this week will be a killer to wait D":

giphy.gif

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

OMG thank you so much for the summary Mizura! I soo can't wait for the next chapter. Yuta's totally checking Leez out, but in a pervy way. man poor guy, the hormones are taking over his brains.  :batoto_003:

So Ananta used to see Alexander as his friend? That's so nice, I wonder if Alexander also thought of him as his friend. I think he did and the only reason he tricked Ananta was because he was tricked himself.

Aww Teo acting all cool in front of Gandal while she all girly girly underneath. Is he aware that she likes him or not?

I just remembered that Currygom promised us 3 kissing scenes well we are already past the first half of season 2 and still no kissing scene! :batoto_019:

Do we need to wait till the end of the 2nd half? Anyway seeing how things are going YutaxLeez is probably one of the 3 kissing scenes and the other 2... that's still a mystery...

okay I'm getting a drink these hot days are making me so thirsty.

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

Snow Flower

Snow Flower

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts

WOW! Ananta's smoking hot! he's my fav character and that's why i've been looking forward to see his appearance lol!!! :batoto_016:  :batoto_010:

now i'm pretty sure that it was him who patted sagara~ So, i'm pretty sure that sagara's in love with him. :batoto_022:

"You don't understand a thing..... Man's potential for evolution is limitless" Isaac Netero

sigpic221725_7.gif

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Whoa, triple attack of the emoticons.... ;)

So Kubera made a deal, eh? I wonder what power he had to kill everyone with.

Edited by themantarays, 06 August 2013 - 12:42 AM.

Kaiein

Kaiein

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationPhysically? Kansas Mentally? Too many places to recall at the moment.

Looks like Gandharva's decision is simply not to kill the priestess.  He's still trying to bring the Chaos barrier down by removing her from it.

I think he's trying to keep her alive - if that means taking her away from Kalibloom then so be it. However, Elwin's kidnapping isn't going to go over well, seeing as how tangled the Suras' relationships are right now...

@ GwimGi lol. Personally, when I saw Riagara blushing it made me think more of "Do I really have to deal with an enemy clan again? This is so embarrassing" rather than Sagara actually giving out a compliment or anything... <_<

So... the strongest one in the universe was Ananta... But didn't some sura discuss whether Ananta or Vritra (female form) was stronger? It was just that they never dueled or something. I hope Vritra didn't lose too much of his power when the Dragon clan was "modified".

Ananta is the strongest, but he can be easily duped and that kind of thing isn't always the greatest when in a battle/have enemies everywhere. I am suddenly reminded of King Arthur... And Vritra probably took quite a power reduction, but since his female form is the strongest he's labeled as the strongest now (even though he can no longer access his female form).

I can't tell if Yuta's going lusty or if he's hungry... Bad either way. :o I feel a little sympathetic towards him, but I know that he can become a true sadistic bastard when he wants to, and some of his problems he's bringing upon himself... Also, the pink could be anything (I know when I'm about to pass out everything starts to become red). Keh, unknowns. <_<

Edit: When Sagara cut off God Kubera's arm I lol-ed because he had the "See? Told ya so, now leave me alone" look on his face. Oh, and I automatically figured out where Pingara was - it was obvious to me, anyway. Besides, he's probably got some of the best quick-defense tactics of their group. Anyway, where is that stupid chicken?

Edited by Kaiein, 06 August 2013 - 01:34 AM.

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWhere perverts reside and crazies roam~

I think he's trying to keep her alive - if that means taking her away from Kalibloom then so be it. However, Elwin's kidnapping isn't going to go over well, seeing as how tangled the Suras' relationships are right now...

I can't tell if Yuta's going lusty or if he's hungry... Bad either way. :o I feel a little sympathetic towards him, but I know that he can become a true sadistic bastard when he wants to, and some of his problems he's bringing upon himself... Also, the pink could be anything (I know when I'm about to pass out everything starts to become red). Keh, unknowns. <_<

Edit: When Sagara cut off God Kubera's arm I lol-ed because he had the "See? Told ya so, now leave me alone" look on his face. Oh, and I automatically figured out where Pingara was - it was obvious to me, anyway. Besides, he's probably got some of the best quick-defense tactics of their group. Anyway, where is that stupid chicken?

Oh man, I wonder which emotion will go through teo first. :/ I feel bad for what she will have to deal with.

shhhhhhhhhhh. Whispers: Let me the readers hope and imagine that the hot pink is love/lust. ;) 

haha~ I saw his face expression saying "Are you finish?" xD

giphy.gif

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

I also think it should be "everyone else will be spared in exchange for Ananta."

Thank you so much for the confirmation! :D

Oh boy, I love how short flashbacks in Kubera reveal entire new sections of plot at a time.

• God Kubera and Ananta were friends? How did that happen?
  • Just what did the Gods get their hands on for Ananta to go himself in order to "spare" everyone else? (probably related to the "Power of the Name")
  • Now, it could just be a case of "Hey Ananta, we'll fight against just you, and leave everyone else alone. Deal?" But the fact that Sagara is panicking and the fact that they keep talking about a "promise" shows that there's obviously more going on.
  • By the way, hoho, now we know that the "promise" in the Season 1 trailer doesn't refer to God Kubera's promise to Gandharva, but to his promise to Ananta. Maybe. Or it could be both.

Basically, Ananta's death didn't just suddenly happen one day. There was obviously a whole build-up leading to that event. :o And that whole build-up is.... of course, we have no idea. xD But if the Gods got their hands on something that could threaten a whole clan... perhaps N0 was a repeat of that?

By the way, when God Kubera said that Leez takes after "him", of course I thought he was talking about Rao Leez. But now I wonder if the rest of you were right, and he really was talking about Ananta. After all, we've seen now that Ananta was overly trusting as well, and was betrayed as a result.

Speaking of getting things wrong, I was also wrong about Chapter 38. I always thought that the figure with Visnu was Gandharva, but the book 4 explains that it really is Shiva (in Shiva's entry, that frame gets reshown with the comment that it's Shiva).

Heh, I find Yuta's expression in this chapter to be, uh...

Leez: Yuta? What's wrong?

Yuta: What's wrong? You're pink everywhere, that's what's wrong. wtf? D:

I wonder if we're getting the scanlation of that "wall of text" before the break...

Edited by Mizura, 06 August 2013 - 02:25 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

chocolatecakelover

chocolatecakelover

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

at the end when yuta stares at leez... does that mean he's getting wild and turned on?  :batoto_012:  wow, that's a huge blow to me!! thanks mizura for the translation! i can't wait for the next chapter!

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

Thanks Mizura!

um, who is Ananta again? lol i don't remember all these 342355 characters. Kubera wiki it is I guess . T_T

lol roll lol

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

Ananta was the first leader of the Ananta clan and also the strongest Nastika.

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/