Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera Season 2 discussion raws

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20562 replies to this topic

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

^You could have pushed the boat out.  He could've fallen head over heals for... Riche.  Now, that would be scary on a whole different level. <_<

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

LovelyLuvLuv

LovelyLuvLuv

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 363 posts

well i think that there doesn't have to be a particular reason for the coincidence (or not) that he fell in love ith leez of all people. i mean i'm friends with my friends because the were just around and we spent time together. had i lived in a idfferent country' i'd make different friends. basically,  once people become important to you, they're not interchangeable... i think...even ifyou could have easily have met someone else. wel lthat wasn't really clear lol. but something like that.

so yeah, he could have met other girl slike leez/and maybe he would've liked them. but he met leez, and they become friends, and he comes to like her, whic hmakes leez different from all the other would-be like leez's/nice girls/pretty girls/powerful people... etc.

------

anyays. i'm super pumped for new chapter. less than 30 min!!! wwooohooo. please don't delay X_X

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

Frozen teo!!

lol Leez yuta-protection-suit. And Yutas reaction xD

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

oh Teo , i hope , there is still hope. 

Techmaga

Techmaga

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

Is there certain time the new chapter comes out? It's Monday and my clothes are in a twist D:

Edited by Techmaga, 14 April 2014 - 02:21 PM.

Arkeus

Arkeus

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts

AHAAHAAHA, Those clothes are totally protections against Yuta.

dondara

dondara

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 532 posts

Did Leez read the book?

smtmissin

smtmissin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 821 posts

My God it's Teo :unsure: Teo can't be dead, she has to be the person who brings Gandharva "wondrous love" and "remarkable happiness", and surely that selfish b**** Menaka can't be Gandharva's wondrous love (or is she? o_O)

Leez's protection suit against Yuta, so cute :batoto_004:

Edited by smtmissin, 14 April 2014 - 02:31 PM.

Snow Flower

Snow Flower

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts

^Well, gandharva seems to think so.  <_<  I actually prefer teo over manaka.

"You don't understand a thing..... Man's potential for evolution is limitless" Isaac Netero

sigpic221725_7.gif

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

it is the weather guys , they are at cold place ,  right guys ?........ right?  :unsure:

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts

Asha, Claude Lutz talk:

Spoiler

The only interesting part until now that i want to point out is Asha says this is an ice type that is made to keep the name of the body from going underworld. They are talking about how the ice doesn't melt and stuff before that.

Some stuff about innate life i don't understand. Probably about the name part of the process of dying.

I think they are trying to guess who can cast such a magic. And say such a magic doesn't exist anymore. And Hoti aswins can't bring back dead.

Asha asks about Claude's ability to see remaining life. And mocks him I think.

And Claude says something like "You are now in this situation, I'm wondering if an already dead person's life miscarry ?" (Yeah google translate is awesome...)

Will update the post as i type out.

My head is starting to ache :S I will wait for Mizura's translations :)

Edited by Gizmos, 14 April 2014 - 03:44 PM.

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

Spoiler

This is hilarious xD

Haha. Yuta threatening to strangle Kasak

Edited by Tierra, 14 April 2014 - 03:08 PM.

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWhere perverts reside and crazies roam~

just notice his 'scarf' is on kasak's neck. xD

giphy.gif

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

the panel with Teo frozen in ice looks really, really cool (literally and figuratively). I love it when currygom draws awesome panels like that.

Yuta calm down, she'll eventually switch to the hide of bondage   :rolleyes:

lol roll lol

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Oh, hello: wonder if you can stop a Name from vanishing from a Sura with a similar form of transcendental (or whatever)? :huh: <points at Ananta, for some reason>

And, if you can put a barrier between a Name and Yama's recording of it in his paperwork... can you slip a barrier between one and the living... uh... person to play swapsies? :huh: <glances at both Kuberas>

I smell a core plot point, folks.  A very core one. :mellow:  And, Gandharva has a key. (Unsurprisingly.)

Meta happiness: an advert, eh, Currygom?  *cha-ching* :D

Edited by Euodiachloris, 14 April 2014 - 05:03 PM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Oh yeah, I forgot all about the whole Teo thing......so, (Teo on ice, that's nice  :D ) and an awful lot of talking.  >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

smthFishy

smthFishy

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,251 posts
  • Locationsubmerged

Asha, Claude Lutz talk:

Spoiler

The only interesting part until now that i want to point out is Asha says this is an ice type that is made to keep the name of the body from going underworld. They are talking about how the ice doesn't melt and stuff before that.

Some stuff about innate life i don't understand. Probably about the name part of the process of dying.

I think they are trying to guess who can cast such a magic. And say such a magic doesn't exist anymore. And Hoti aswins can't bring back dead.

Asha asks about Claude's ability to see remaining life. And mocks him I think.

And Claude says something like "You are now in this situation, I'm wondering if an already dead person's life miscarry ?" (Yeah google translate is awesome...)

Will update the post as i type out.

My head is starting to ache :S I will wait for Mizura's translations :)

I think Claude is referencing the fact he already showed Asha how much life span Leez has, and is wondering why Asha would care for someone who is in pretty much the same situation.

Or perhaps: Asha herself doesn't have much life span left, so he's wondering why she wouldn't care more for herself?

Edited by Old Man River, 14 April 2014 - 04:08 PM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
lololol Leez. x'D

Raws:
Spoiler

Summaries:

Standing in a field of ice, Kasak notes that he had felt something nearby, so it was strange that nothing was there. A transcendental was hiding the place. Yuta thinks it's strange, it doesn't seem like something worth hiding. No matter how great the human being was during the lifetime, isn't it over once the person is dead? What worth is there in a human body? Floating inside the ice is the body of Teo Rakan.

In Kalibloom, Ran asks Leez if she's ready yet. She should come if she's going with Asha. Leez says she's coming. Ran notes that she usually comes out immediately once called, but she took time to get ready today... and shocked, tells Leez that no matter how much she likes the clothes, she didn't need to wear so many layers of clothes at once. Leez, who according to the author's comment at the end is wearing 5 layers of clothes, just claims that she suddenly felt cold. Ran notes that she was running around fine in the Water Channels (?). Where does it hurt? Should she just rest in the hotel? The comment notes that because of Halfs, Ran can't go with them. Leez says no, she'll go with Asha.

In the ice field, Leez cheerfully calls Yuta's name. Yuta looks on with absolute dread and horror at the amount of clothes she's wearing. Leez happily claims that the clothes she picked suits him. A few days ago, she went shopping for clothes with Ran-oppa, and she thought it was perfect. His height is roughly the same as Ran-oppa's, though he's on the skinny side... Alarmed, Yuta asks why she's overdressed. Did someone tell her (?). Leez says that looking at his expression, it appears he doesn't like the clothes, so she apologizes? Yuta quickly changes expressions, claiming he really likes the clothes, it's just that Leez's clothes look a little too hot... Leez just turns around and runs away, saying that if the clothes aren't okay, she'll talk to Ran-oppa to buy new ones. Mortified, Yuta grabs Kasak with his scarf, asking him what he talked to Leez about? Kasak claims to 'Hyung-nim' that he didn't talk to her about clothes. Yuta tells him to cut it out with the Hyung-nim, it's disgusting! (lol)

Leez looks around, sees Asha and calls out to her, asking her what's going on. Asha, however, just ignores her. Left speechless, Leez pretends to be exercising her arm. Parr comes up next to her and tells her she'll explain. I think Parr says that she has been mentally prepared to some extent since Teo went missing, but seeing it was still shocking. She had survived the Cataclysm (?), and yet... Lutz, Asha and Claude are discussing in front of Teo's body. They were called over because they had no way to remove the body from the ice. But they find it strange that it hasn't melted at all despite all the greenery. Claude notes that it's neither magic nor transcendental, because if the ice were covered with a transcendental, it'd be gone, because Yuta's ability nullifies magic and transcendentals... I think Lutz says that it is a very useful ability to have on their side, and he would hate to have to face it? Claude says that this is why he wants him on their side. People are only thinking about their own well-being right now. But if Yuta is rejected by the humans, it's obvious where he'll go... After a moment of observation, Asha says that the ice seems to have been created to avoid the eyes of the underworld and protect the Name of the body. In the previous Cataclysm, there were many such cases. (wha?) Lutz confirms it. The deceased that had not yet used up their natural lifespan are not noticed by the eyes of the underworld, so if the Name can be preserved...

The caption notes: [For those who have used up their natural lifespan, the underworld processes the Name, therefore resulting in death, but for those who died before their natural lifespan was used, the underworld must identify that death to process it.]

Lutz continues: until a resurrection magician arrives, by blocking the body's decay, it is possible to deceive the eyes of the underworld. It is a very difficult and burdensome magic, but the Gods weren't especially keeping an eye on humans, so it was enough to save them. But, the spell isn't available anymore. It's impossible to bring back the person with 'Hoti Asvins'... Asha says she wonders if this trick really fooled the Gods. Claude-ssi. Claude doesn't answer. Asha continues: the other day, he could distinguish the life remaining in people, right? Can he see the lifespan of a person who's already died? Claude still doesn't respond. She says the underworld isn't aware of this death. After the name 'Teo Rakan' is processed, the remaining life should no longer be visible (?). But thanks to the ice, the eyes of the underworld were avoided... Claude just says that it's funny. In this situation, a person already has no lifespan (not sure?). Lutz interrupts, saying that they've talked enough about reviving. They are only getting depressed for nothing. Rather than identity the ice, they should switch to thinking about how to move the body. He then asks if anyone has tried Bhavati Agni. Someone says he's already tried, but unless Agni-nim comes himself... Claude also changes attitude, saying that setting aside the useless talk, they'll have to find a way to remove the ice. Asha says she isn't sure if it was useless talk. Why pretend to be ignorant? After that card game, he should know everything (?). Claude, however, tells her not to. He knows what she's thinking. If she uses that spell here, everyone on the planet will know of the existence of that spell. She should think rationally as to whether making the spell known will bring them any problems, when the God only allowed her to use it. Teo isn't anyone important to her at least. In exchange for whom (not sure about this part) is she going to live on? Asha doesn't respond.

--
Hah! I was right about a transcendental concealing the area. :P Good thing Yama is on strike, thanks Agni! It seems Asha is going to use Hoti Visnu now. So it seems Hoti Visnu really Can resurrect a person (who hasn't been processed yet). :0 But as I thought, whatever means they use won't work on a person whose natural lifespan was used up, so it won't save Leez.

... well, if I got the part in the beginning right, then I guess Yuta isn't into necrophilia at least. D: Now Yuta and Agni can share sob stories about the wardrobe of the girls they like. x'D It beats an outfit made of cucumbers, I guess!

Oh by the way, voting (without the verification stuff) works again! :D

Edited by Mizura, 14 April 2014 - 04:44 PM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

tysoncs

tysoncs

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts

the ice is neither magic nor transcendental..then wats dat made up of?

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

Awesome chapter. And tnx for the summary Mizura.  :lol:  :lol:

Yaay so Teo can be revived!! I knew it! She's coming back! The Teo Gandharva ship will fare forever!!

Kasak is so funny he just loves messing with Yuta. And Leez looks funny too with all those clothes.

I can't wait for the next chapter!! :batoto_012:

@tysoncs: We should ask Gandal for that. I think it's made of lots of love!!!  :batoto_015:  :batoto_015:

Edited by Dreamingflower, 14 April 2014 - 05:00 PM.

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/