Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera Season 2 discussion raws

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20562 replies to this topic

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Yeah, but Asha didn't appear to be casting spells in her sleep, so if it's magic, then those probably weren't accidents. There are a lot of possibilities as to what those murders meant. It could be that she wasn't responsible, but was somehow saddled with them (like, maybe she was trying to find them to save them, but got beat to it by someone. Maybe God Kubera himself?)

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

tysoncs

tysoncs

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts

guyz i have some doubts about yuta's powers..

what are his transcendental skills??

I have seen the transdentals of his weapon only...

i mean although some part of him belongs to chaos(Taraka clan has no transdentals..) but he should have inherited the trans. skills of garuda heritage.

Sry for bad english..

And at the end of chapter reflection(Part-7)..was it leez's reflection yuta saw on lake or was it sagara's reflection who tried to infiltrate the palace at the time?

During the fight of shiva vs kali pic..i  saw kali was seating on a beast..what was that beast?

Edited by tysoncs, 11 April 2014 - 11:33 AM.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

guyz i have some doubts about yuta's powers..

what are his transcendental skills??

I have seen the transdentals of his weapon only...

i mean although some part of him belongs to chaos(Taraka clan has no transdentals..) but he should have inherited the trans. skills of garuda heritage.

Sry for bad english..

And at the end of chapter reflection(Part-7)..was it leez's reflection yuta saw on lake or was it sagara's reflection who tried to infiltrate the palace at the time?

During the fight of shiva vs kali pic..i  saw kali was seating on a beast..what was that beast?

My theory for first question: Yuta has 4 attributes due to being hybrid Sura/God, making him impossible to 'learn'  most of trasedentals that demand 1/2/3 attribute.

And other two are still mystery.

tysoncs

tysoncs

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts

My theory for first question: Yuta has 4 attributes due to being hybrid Sura/God, making him impossible to 'learn'  most of trasedentals that demand 1/2/3 attribute.

And other two are still mystery.

u mean he will get some new transdentals or he wont get any?

wat are chaos attribute's advantages??

Akasha

Akasha

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationGermany

Chaos (clan? and because of Kali)/Wind (clan?)/Light ... are the Sura Attributes, he got, correct? Assuming Kali didn´t have a second attribute to give to her son, that is.

And Nastika & Gods aren´t "that" limited in their selection of transcedentals either, even with "only two" or "only three" attributes. Sure, there are inborn transcedentals, too, but as there are plenty of generally obtainable transcedentals that are powerful, I don´t exactly see the issue her.

One guess why we didn´t get to see any interesting chaos transcedentals (besides whatever the sword of Re outputed and what Teo used ... and the "Eye", of course) is that the "Eye" is negating one´s own transcedentals, too?

Edited by Akasha, 11 April 2014 - 03:27 PM.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

It's debatable whether he could use transcendentals the same way other Suras do, even if the attributes thing isn't an obstacle: Chaos Sura may not be able to, thanks to their own negation.  If they channel all their power into that negation and/or self-boosting, they may not be able to do anything else. <_< After all, they take the standard rulebook and rip it to shreds as it is. :mellow:

Chaos (clan? and because of Kali)/Wind (clan?)/Light ... are the Sura Attributes, he got, correct? Assuming Kali didn´t have a second attribute to give to her son, that is.

And Nastika & Gods aren´t "that" limited in their selection of transcedentals either, even with "only two" or "only three" attributes. Sure, there are inborn transcedentals, too, but as there are plenty of generally obtainable transcedentals that are powerful, I don´t exactly see the issue her.

She does have a second.  But, we don't know what it is.  Heck, nobody outside Primal Gods probably knows. :mellow: And, that might even include Yuta. <_<

Edited by Euodiachloris, 11 April 2014 - 03:27 PM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

I am saying he is unable to learn any trasedentals, unless it is a 'special' one that doesn't require attribute. (Such as Latent Force, learned when a Sura stays in one stage 500+ years)

I don't have much guess about Chaos because it is , well, chaotic.

So far we know being half Chaotic has given him the trasedental block eye, intense hunger and strange obession with strong but weaken atm targets. And all prey he eat must be alive.   (Edit: Which are probably trait of all Chaos Sura)

One guess why we didn´t get to see any interesting chaos transcedentals (besides whatever the sword of Re outputed and what Teo used ... and the "Eye", of course) is that the "Eye" is negating one´s own transcedentals, too?

Actually most of trsedentals are 'two only' and 'three only'

Only two exceptions so far shown are 'Insight' and 'Latent Force'

It's debatable whether he could use transcendentals the same way other Suras do, even if the attributes thing isn't an obstacle: Chaos Sura may not be able to, thanks to their own negation.  If they channel all their power into that negation and/or self-boosting, they may not be able to do anything else. <_< After all, they take the standard rulebook and rip it to shreds as it is. :mellow:

She does have a second.  But, we don't know what it is.  Heck, nobody outside Primal Gods probably knows. :mellow: And, that might even include Yuta. <_<

Hmmm, self-negating could be issue, too.

Edited by Random-Webtoon-Fan, 11 April 2014 - 06:21 PM.

red wolverine

red wolverine

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts

Actually most of trsedentals are 'two only' and 'three only'

Can you expand a little on this? Does it mean you can only have those 2 atributes to use them or you can have those 2 plus another you don' use in the transcendental?

So far we know being half Chaotic has given him the trasedental block eye, intense hunger and strange obession with strong but weaken atm targets.

After rereading his last fight agains Sagara's underlings I noticed he said "if they're dead they lose all their value as food", maybe he actually has to eat his prey alive, and it's not just some sadistic fetish of his ^^.

We also know he has to eat to live, unlike other rakshasa who just need to eat if they fight.

Btw, the kubera wiki is full of basically empty articles about several transcendentals, is it because no one had the time to translate them or because currygom doesn't want the info anywhere else other than her blog?

Examples:

http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Heartless_Edge

http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/The_Resting_Place_of_Ocean_Depths

http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Water_gathering

Also can someone post the link to currygoms blog please?

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Can you expand a little on this? Does it mean you can only have those 2 atributes to use them or you can have those 2 plus another you don' use in the transcendental?

After rereading his last fight agains Sagara's underlings I noticed he said "if they're dead they lose all their value as food", maybe he actually has to eat his prey alive, and it's not just some sadistic fetish of his ^^.

We also know he has to eat to live, unlike other rakshasa who just need to eat if they fight.

Btw, the kubera wiki is full of basically empty articles about several transcendentals, is it because no one had the time to translate them or because currygom doesn't want the info anywhere else other than her blog?

Examples:

http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Heartless_Edge

http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/The_Resting_Place_of_Ocean_Depths

http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Water_gathering

Also can someone post the link to currygoms blog please?

/Rule breaking time!

Spoiler

/Rule breaking time over.

And yes, Currygom posts 'NO COPYING THIS OUTSIDE THIS BLOG. REPEAT: DO NOT' in red letters on her most of blog posts. And author, the copyright holder's wish stopped most of translating efforts. It is unfortunate, and I feel very frustrated with it many times. And I can't understand logic behind it.

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

:blink:

out of the past two pages all i got was "insta preggy" and "casting magic in sleep" 

idk what the rest of you are on about :P

lol roll lol

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Currygom put a line more in last raw chapter.

Asha thinks to her self after the 'unhappened talk with Leez about Sura'

She thinks to her self.

그래, 그때 그렇게만 물었다면..

Right, only if I asked that then..

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

Currygom put a line more in last raw chapter.

Asha thinks to her self after the 'unhappened talk with Leez about Sura'

She thinks to her self.

그래, 그때 그렇게만 물었다면..

Right, only if I asked that then..

That´s so mean xD

By the time it was added the CL(+TL) was already done...

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

red wolverine

red wolverine

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts

/Rule breaking time!

Spoiler

/Rule breaking time over.

And yes, Currygom posts 'NO COPYING THIS OUTSIDE THIS BLOG. REPEAT: DO NOT' in red letters on her most of blog posts. And author, the copyright holder's wish stopped most of translating efforts. It is unfortunate, and I feel very frustrated with it many times. And I can't understand logic behind it.

Thanks for the explanation, I also find it very frustrating seeing as I can only (attempt to) read it with a translator add-on xD.

Kali is often associated with death

Spoiler

Edited by red wolverine, 11 April 2014 - 09:18 PM.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Kali is often associated with death

Certain kinds of death and endings, certainly.  If deliberate violence is involved, it's her kind of deal. :mellow: Yama is kind of in charge of what happens when you die, regardless of how that happened.

You could consider it the difference between getting ended.  And, your death coming to you. <shrugs> But, if that's the distinction Currygom is using, we've not seen it in clear in the story, yet. :mellow: There are other possibles, as well: she also holds aspects of Time in general (granted "endings" and "becomings" are her speciality -- to change, something has to end for the new phase to begin).

Edited by Euodiachloris, 12 April 2014 - 12:22 AM.

PlotCap.png

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWhere perverts reside and crazies roam~

hmmmm.......

so......

KaliXShiva?

please don't throw rocks at me,  I can't help it. I just love the possibilites of how two different characters would react to each other. xD

especially if it's in a unique kind of love~  :batoto_030:

giphy.gif

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

If "belligerent sexual tension" is "unique kind of love"... <shrugs>

PlotCap.png

ennali

ennali

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 24 posts
  • LocationWherever I may exist

I've always wondered why Yuta fell in love with Leez - if it was any other female (sura, human) for that matter, who treated him like a normal sentient being, and willingly sacrificed for him (again, not just him but oh well), wouldn't he fall in love with her too? So it's a matter of 'right time and place', and that makes their love special relationship a little less special :(

Also, raws coming out in 4 hours! Hmmm, what should I do while waiting *eyes the ever growing pile of homework*

Edited by Enna Li, 14 April 2014 - 10:41 AM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

^ lol, I have an essay on that:

http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/16449-essay-yutaleez-is-this-love/

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,

ennali

ennali

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 24 posts
  • LocationWherever I may exist

Yup, I read that, but I didn't want to type all the reasons driving Yuta to Leez cos they span ... an essay ;)

But what I was saying that hypothetically speaking, if another person had come before Leez, with all the qualities and right moments, then would Yuta still cling on to that person, in the way that Yuta's obsession is both unnerving and weirdly sad.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Well, if that person also had the Power of the Name making her a potentially super-powerful Sura killer in the future, plus had the same personality as Leez including the walking around half-naked bit, plus just experienced the same kind of trauma that would cause her to risk her life trying to save Yuta without any regards to her own well-being, then yeah, I guess. @_@;;

On the other hand, if Yuta fell in love with someone else, we may not be getting the same reactions from the fandom. For example, if he fell in love with Asha. Or Ran. Or Mister.

Edited by Mizura, 14 April 2014 - 11:36 AM.

3492bk6.jpg