Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera Season 2 discussion raws

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20562 replies to this topic

sirlurksalot

sirlurksalot

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

While I am excited about what will come of Teo I am bothered by the scene where Ran rebukes Asha. The fact that Asha even lets Ran continue his long sermon chiding her treatment of Leez is surprising in of itself. Perhaps this change is due to the new power dynamic now that Ran is a AA candidate, but I don't think Ran is capable of guiding Leez as well as Asha can. Sure, Asha often treats Leez coldly, but in many instances she does so with good intentions in her own way and let's not forget Asha also knows when to use a gentle hand(but like only when Leez is asleep...d'aww she's such a tsun tsun). I think commentators criticizing Asha overlook her extremely unfortunate background + grim fortune and instead empathize with Leez who's obstacles are much more visible and consequently easier to relate to.

Also, while Asha makes the effort to be aloof we can see that she really is emotionally invested in Leez and even Yuta to a degree, although its a little shady whether her intentions are always pure we know she is sacrificing a lot trying to keep the group together...well that is until Ran suggested taking over. Ran is talented and intelligent for sure, but the problem I have is that if he is going to criticize Asha for being heartless and uncaring, his argument would be heck of a lot stronger if he practices what he preaches and doesn't lecture Asha in the same ruthless manner in which he is criticizing her for ie. not allowing for Asha to clear any misunderstanding he may have in interpreting her actions or see from her perspective. I think in the end Asha was resigned to not clear anything up since he was stuck to his side of the story. 

Gosh under all dat fur Asha gotz lotz o' hurt feelings and truly has no one to rely on (Ran/Yuta->Leez) and she has the bonus of Visnu himself telling her she has like the worst shot for success. Asha doesn't have luxury to make a mistakes like the other characters have which may be why Brilith struck such a cord with Asha (bc she didnt denounce Asha as an arrogant genius like some ppl *cough* Ran *cough* thought). Ran has inherited wealth has the luxury of failing school as many times as he wants and has trustworthy ppl who can support him, he's never had to dirty his hands so i find his sermon to be hypocritical in that manner also.

Just in case I'm misunderstood: I'm not saying it's copletely wrong for Ran to criticize Asha, but that the shallow reasoning like what he presents can be unhelpful and dangerous. Also his prediction of how Leez would have reacted had Asha asked about superior sura in a different manner is so optimistic it hurtsssss. we know that Leez isn't as innocent and forgiving as she seems just like she isn't a ditzy that she presents herself to be. Also has Ran seen Dark Leez?

Sorry for the rant I probs jumped to conclusions, but my fragile heart hurt for Asha after reading the comments criticizing her.    

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK
Sorry for the rant I probs jumped to conclusions, but my fragile heart hurt for Asha after reading the comments criticizing her.    

I think you made a bit of an error, mate.  I don't think any of us were going "Leez for the win; Asha is a cold bitch!". :mellow: They've both got valid points and reasons for the ways they handle things... and, have made crucial errors about the other.

We're trying to balance these mistakes and work out how they all contribute to the growing mess-ball. -_- Ran has also got fair points.  Particularly from what he knows.  But, as you pointed out, he's made errors.  Because, like the other two... he only holds part of the picture.

That's the thing about all the characters Currgygom has written (probably including Riche): they all have valid reasons for what they do, considering their histories and what parts of the whole they know.  :)

Edited by Euodiachloris, 11 April 2014 - 06:37 AM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

shonryukku

shonryukku

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationnyc

I think you made a bit of an error, mate.  I don't think any of us were going "Leez for the win; Asha is a cold bitch!". :mellow: They've both got valid points and reasons for the ways they handle things... and, have made crucial errors about the other.

We're trying to balance these mistakes and work out how they all contribute to the growing mess-ball. -_- Ran has also got fair points.  Particularly from what he knows.  But, as you pointed out, he's made errors.  Because, like the other two... he only holds part of the picture.

That's the thing about all the characters Currgygom has written (probably including Riche): they all have valid reasons for what they do, considering their histories and what parts of the whole they know.  :)

i think that's what makes or breaks kubera  if you're enjoy multiple viewpoints and can keep track of multiple story lines kubera is awesome

is you're protagonist centered  and only care about what's explicitly shown and said.. you're probably having a bad time

The mark of greatness is when everything before you is obsolete and everything after you bears your mark
Posted Image

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

@sirlurksalot: Good intentions doesn't mean the method is right.

Ran is actually much older than Asha, so even though he has the mentality of a teenager, he actually benefits from more life experience than her (social experience in any case), plus he is uniquely in a position to empathize with Leez. Currygom actually outright said on her blog that Ran understands Leez pretty well, though the reverse isn't true (like how she doesn't understand his half-phobia).

And we know that Asha has suffered a lot. But one's past circumstances is not a reason to be a jerk. Leez has suffered too, but you don't see her using that as an excuse to look down on people. On the contrary, it makes her try harder to be supportive of those around her. If Asha were the one to interact with Gandharva in Kalibloom, for example, the scene probably would have gone on like this:

Asha: You say your daughter is missing? How is that anything special? You are not the only one to have lost something in this world. Don't bother me about such trivial things.

The group has given Asha NUMEROUS opportunities for her to explain herself. For example:

- Ran asked why Asha was being so mean to Leez when he was doing the topology test in the Water Channels.

- Ran also asked Asha to do something about her frigid attitude towards Leez in chapter 2-24

- Ran complained again about huring Leez' feelings when Asha sent Leez to see Yuta when he was unstable from upcoming growth

- Yuta also asked her several times to treat the rest of the group better, because they don't know anything

Evidently trying to negotiate with her has failed. Also, Leez and Asha are not in equivalent positions. Asha is in a position of power, is older and more knowledgeable, and is the one doing the abusing. Leez is in a state of complete destitution.

Ran has shown respect and deferrence to Asha. He eventually admitted that he couldn't beat Asha. He acknowledged her skills at Hoti Asvins (when he messed up after trying to use the Neutral Bow). He tried to make up for his insult by getting the Hide of Bondage modified for her. Compared to how Asha treats Leez, you can't claim Ran doesn't treat her decently.

By the way, Ran's reasoning isn't shallow at all. In fact it applies even More to Leez because nevermind knowing how many superior sura in the world, Leez didn't know Anything about them beyond childhood stories that portrayed them as evil monsters. Then the first one she does meet blows up her village. You may as well ask people to see the bright side of mosquitoes and cockroaches. (if they did have good sides to them though, after education, people could accept them, but they can't magically guess it on their own) Currygom herself noted on her blog that although us readers saw a whole bunch of superior Sura and took them for granted, the mistake Leez made of thinking Superior Sura = Maruna is a very human one to make.

I sympathize with Asha, and I know she has good intentions to a point, but her attitude lately has been dreadful.

Edited by Mizura, 11 April 2014 - 07:04 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

sunadajae

sunadajae

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
Spoiler

Actually, you do see Leez being a cold bitch about it.  You see future Leez, who it seems has gone even further off the deep end than Asha.  Everyone is blaming Asha for her own bad behavior and attitude now, will people handwave it when it's Leez's turn to be the friendless emo girl?   We don't know what happens to Leez but even if she looses everything she has until now, that's still not worse than what happened to Asha; and from what we see, the Leez who knows more of the truth isn't a ray of sunshine by any means.   So why should Asha be? or are you saying future Leez should be, despite everything?  Or will someone claim they should be held to different standards?

Leez who knows more later doesn't seem much nicer than Asha who knows more now.  From what little we've seen of how she becomes, she doesn't explain things, try to talk things out, or have any more sympathy towards others than Asha does now, so why blame Asha now, when I can't imagine people calling Leez a bitch later?  and if they are both bitches, what's wrong with that?   Whose to say it's not the most reasonable attitude for either of them to take given more of the truth? In future Leez case, is everyone still going to say, "one's past is no reason to be a jerk?"

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Wait just a minute, you have nothing more to add on current Leez (who IS doing her best to act like a ray of sunshine to make the others around her feel better), and now you're making up assumptions about future Leez, whom we know next to nothing about?

Taraka said that future Leez will be completely alone, so what is this thing about explaining or not explaining? What's there to explain when she's on the run from 5 Sura armies trying to kill her, probably on her own in the Sura realm where it's probably too dangerous for other humans to accompany her, and without even the option to die when she wants to? (Asha at least seems to be able to choose her death)

But even so, we know for a fact from ch. 100 that she'll still be showing empathy for Yuta's pain at least, even holding his cheek when he tries to attack her (ch. 99). You don't see Asha right now saying something like "If only I could have lessened your pain. If only I could have realized your grief." Leez doesn't realize Yuta's pain right now and later regrets it and hopes she could have done something right now. Asha knows perfectly well that Leez is suffering, but would rather lessen her own frustration by adding salt to Leez' wounds.

But to answer your question: yes, we'll blame Leez when it happens, but Only then. In the meantime, you seem fine with the fact that Asha is currently contributing to making Leez more miserable in the future than Asha is currently now.

Edited by Mizura, 11 April 2014 - 07:35 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,

sunadajae

sunadajae

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts

^No, actually, I'm really busy, so I literally read only this new page, and after the next hour I will disappear again untll next week; I have tons more analysis and references to add, but my real intention here was to stir the pot on a perspective that hasn't been properly considered yet, and since I still have 126 unread Kubera messages so many days after release it seems the forums have become more active than they have in a long time : D  (also due to releases catching up), which is more important to me than whether or not people have thought about what I said (which I will find out when I read more replies later; right now I haven't seen anything, but I will properly respond to your posts when I have time).   You seem to be somewhat upset, but as I said many times before, I have nothing against yours, nor do I even disagree on most points, I just think that there is more to it, and there should be more discussion here (which there is for now).  My reply being to your post was really because it was the last one on here at the time, and in general yours and Euo's are the most thought out and supported.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Um... okay. I find that to be a rather strange hobby (purposely offering controversial perspectives) but okay. O_o;;

3492bk6.jpg

shonryukku

shonryukku

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationnyc

Um... okay. I find that to be a rather strange hobby (purposely offering controversial perspectives) but okay. O_o;;

someone always has to play devil's advocate

The mark of greatness is when everything before you is obsolete and everything after you bears your mark
Posted Image

sunadajae

sunadajae

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts

^Euo used to always be the devils advocate, and the forums were a lot more lively and interesting then, though with fewer people. Some of Mizura's most poignant analyses came out at that time, too.  Asha's about to die and Leez's happy face is about to come off.  Somebody has to talk about what we might see under there; I only really lament that I don't seem to have the time right now to properly respond, but I will be back to give more of the analytical attention this webtoon deserves.

Edited by sunadajae, 11 April 2014 - 08:00 AM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Well, it's true that some interesting things come out of it. ^^;;

Sorry for sounding upset, I'm actually most upset by the fact that by refuting certain things, I'm being forced (well, not really forced) to bash Asha more than I usually do. I'm usually among those who defend her. It's making my head spin a little to be honest. xD Because of the amount things going on, one usually has to dig really deep into one direction or another when trying to understand one's perspective without letting the surface interactions get in the way.

My base position is that Asha is making enormous sacrifices for Leez' sake, and not telling her anything is actually kindness in some ways. Also not addressed recently is that Asha has every reason not to trust Leez, because Leez is not merely being disobediant. She's outright running off to meet other people. If Asha's enemy is actually God Kubera, Asha has most certainly realized that Leez is running off to see him (bracelet, asking about magic without calculations and all), and evidently not telling her anything (it wouldn't be hard for her to guess why Leez wouldn't tell, but still). This situation probably stresses the hell out of her.

Recent developments have also made Asha more stressed than she used to be, and it isn't 100% clear what they are (though there are guesses). In particular, the fact that she started using silent magic again, when she was apparently getting rusty at it, seems to be a clue to her state of mind (because those who use silent magic have lost part of their humanity. If Asha didn't use it for a while, it may imply that she let her guard down for some time, but recently has it back up. Her worst treatments of Leez actually started after this, confusing Leez greatly because up to then, she seemed to be making progress).

So basically, Asha is under an enormous amount of stress, and since she's actually less mature than she seems (she's only 20), she actually has an extremely hard time dealing with it. In this, she's actually weaker than Leez (whom I have a lot of respect for, for her ability to swallow down her pain and frustration to try to build better relationships). This results in Asha's current attitude, which to the others appear completely unprovoked. Now, her behavior IS wrong and is a sign of her own lack of self-control, but this time I'm just explaining what's underneath. It's usually harder for her to gather sympathy however because of the cold exterior she puts up. She was fine with the road she's chosen until now, but having an excessively 'human' companion like Leez nearby may have been a stinging reminder of all the sacrifices (including moral ones) she's made.

I have trouble telling whether she was acting like a jerk on purpose in the most recent scene, since her comments to herself seem to imply that she truly thinks that. But I do think she has a purpose in mind by sending Leez off with Ran. In the same way, she had already decided to make Ran Yuta's new sponsor later on. One thing I'm really curious about is how all this connects to the Season 2 prologue, where Leez so readily says she'll trust Asha. D:

I suspect Asha is getting really weary of everything, as well. That's why she smiled when Ran asked her why she was talking as though she were about to die. She must be tired of playing the bad guy.

3492bk6.jpg

sunadajae

sunadajae

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts

I think Asha was talking like she was going to die, because she actually is going to die and she knows it.

She's sending everyone off in advance because she knows this, and she doesn't want them suicidally rushing to her aide when the inevitable goes down.

I think she realized that if she sacrifices herself in place of Leez, it's not as good, but it's more worth it to her.
I think that Asha is just as confused about Leez's enemy-like behavior as Leez is about Asha's behavior.

Leez has also done many untrustworthy, sketchy, life endangering things, though she herself is not as much aware of it.

I am absolutely sure that what we are seeing of Leez's and Asha's perspectives is no where close to the full story, even in their own thoughts.

and I highly suspect that Leez is a somewhat unreliable narrator (similar to Sansa in ASOIAF) (this is based mostly on her many subtle facial expressions that don't match what she normally does or thinks, and the way she seems to gloss over and refuse to dwell on her true feelings about things that obviously seriously bothered her at the time; I don't think she's doing that just to stay positive.  The thing with knowing about Yuta was always there in a few subtle reaction panels, but not even once do we see her thinking about it; we are far from truly inside of Leez's head).

I got more, but I gotta go;  The forums being so active so long after a release day has been amazing!  The season this time is called Asha, so I hope a variety of possible perspectives about her can get out before she dies... and more perspectives on Leez before she goes emo.

P.S.  I've also thought about exactly when Asha started turning from just sarcastic and bitchy(which she is to everyone) to actually mean.  Merely sarcastic and bitchy Asha never seemed to bother Leez in the slightest at first: she called her stupid, useless, ugly, made fun of her to no end like she does most everyone else, and Leez in turn rolled with the punches like she does with everyone else who insults her (which is also almost everyone else).  So when exactly did Leez go from thinking "well, that's just how Asha is" to these soul crushing reactions to every little thing Asha says?  Is it when she strangled her (beaten puppy syndrome?)? When Asha left Yuta?

Edited by sunadajae, 11 April 2014 - 08:57 AM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

I think we've all realized that she's going to die (Season 2 prologue and all), but it really isn't clear HOW she's supposed to die. In particular, she asked Yuta whose side he'd take if she and Leez fought. Perhaps to ensure Leez' survival, and go against Claude's prediction, she needs to fight Leez and have Leez kill her? It's a mystery as to why this has to happen however. I did theorize that God Kubera's Name may actually be divided into multiple targets (or are at least there could be multiple seals), and as those targets get killed off the remaining ones become stronger. That would explain Leez' recent power-up. So if Asha is also one of these people, Asha's death would make Leez stronger. Why does Leez need to be the one to kill her? Maybe something gets passed on more directly this way.

Unlike Leez, Asha doesn't have 0 Divine Affinity, but perhaps Asha's high Divine Affinity is yet still due to something else.

The timing confuses the heck out of me too. There's that Season 2 prologue, and then there's the fact that we still know so little about Asha. Yet without her perspective, we'll have a very hard time finding out what happened on planet Carte. Unless we find out everything before Leez is supposed to leave with Ran, then the group may not be separating so soon. Either that, or perhaps Asha goes solo for a while, and her death doesn't come immediately. Perhaps she still has other things to do.

By the way, you're right, both Asha and Leez are unreliable narrators. Currygom seems to do this on purpose: hiding each character's full thoughts, only revealing them later on. We're left with a bunch of behaviors that we can't fully explain. This is confusing to most readers, because in most series, you get the full thoughts of the main character, or close enough.

Bye! See you around! :)

3492bk6.jpg

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK
P.S.  I've also thought about exactly when Asha started turning from just sarcastic and bitchy(which she is to everyone) to actually mean.  Merely sarcastic and bitchy Asha never seemed to bother Leez in the slightest at first: she called her stupid, useless, ugly, made fun of her to no end like she does most everyone else, and Leez in turn rolled with the punches like she does with everyone else who insults her (which is also almost everyone else).  So when exactly did Leez go from thinking "well, that's just how Asha is" to these soul crushing reactions to every little thing Asha says?  Is it when she strangled her (beaten puppy syndrome?)? When Asha left Yuta?

It's a collection of things.  But, that strangulation scene?  That was the crucial episode, I think. -_- Even though Leez did try the whole "glass half full >> denial!" thing... it's obvious she was reaching.  Even at the time.

Each and every time Asha did something hard, cold and downright weird, it'll have added a straw to the back of the camel. <_< I'm not sure if Leez actually wants rid of Asha, you know.  Even now.  A lot of me thinks that camel's back still has mileage. :mellow:

... Oh, and by the way?  Although I often take up a Devil's Advocate position... it's not what I'm mainly here for when I'm well enough to go in hammer and tongs. :)

Edited by Euodiachloris, 11 April 2014 - 09:05 AM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

To me it seems that Asha's attitude turned for the worst after she cast Hoti Visnu to save herself from Yuta. That evening, she could use silent magic again.

It's hard to tell why doing so would change Asha's behavior though. Is it because she's closer to death, or does the Hoti Visnu mess with her in more fundamental ways?

The change could have occurred earlier, perhaps in the Water Channels. She cast a Hoti Visnu there, too, so that may be one.

Another may be the feeling of inevitability when Leez came back asking to learn magic without calculations. That must have made it pretty clear to Asha that God Kubera was keeping an eye on them to see how things were progressing. Since Asha wasn't teaching Leez magic (and this was for Leez' sake somehow), God Kubera decided to intervene. That may have also messed with Asha in some ways.

Another thing I'm extremely curious about is whether Asha there has also been communicating with someone else. When she first met Yuta, she had no idea who he was. But she seems to have a pretty good idea who and what he is now, though still without knowing who his brother is. It's possible that Yuta told him, but I don't know... it may be nothing. Another is that at the Test of the Sword, Asha seemed to know when Leez is supposed to return (and got stressed when she didn't). Who told her? That one guy at the finals whose name hasn't been revealed yet, or someone else?

3492bk6.jpg

sunadajae

sunadajae

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts

To me it seems that Asha's attitude turned for the worst after she cast Hoti Visnu to save herself from Yuta. That evening, she could use silent magic again.

It's hard to tell why doing so would change Asha's behavior though. Is it because she's closer to death, or does the Hoti Visnu mess with her in more fundamental ways?

The change could have occurred earlier, perhaps in the Water Channels. She cast a Hoti Visnu there, too, so that may be one.

Another may be the feeling of inevitability when Leez came back asking to learn magic without calculations. That must have made it pretty clear to Asha that God Kubera was keeping an eye on them to see how things were progressing. Since Asha wasn't teaching Leez magic (and this was for Leez' sake somehow), God Kubera decided to intervene. That may have also messed with Asha in some ways.

Another thing I'm extremely curious about is whether Asha there has also been communicating with someone else. When she first met Yuta, she had no idea who he was. But she seems to have a pretty good idea who and what he is now, though still without knowing who his brother is. It's possible that Yuta told him, but I don't know... it may be nothing. Another is that at the Test of the Sword, Asha seemed to know when Leez is supposed to return (and got stressed when she didn't). Who told her? That one guy at the finals whose name hasn't been revealed yet, or someone else?

I think we were already told why Hoti Visnu would do that : because it eats away at her very existence.    I suspect in the past when she has used it it's resulted in "blackouts" or changes in her personality where she has actually occasionally massacred all of her friends, and is part of the reason why she insists on sleeping alone or wrapped in a sleeping bag; she is afraid of herself and distances herself from others.  This time she ended up strangling Leez; good thing Leez is strong.

I also wonder if Asha isn't getting inside info updates somehow (Visnu?) but I think that Yuta and Asha are actually way more open and honest with each other (as fellow potential psychopaths?) than Leez and Yuta are; they are also comfortable with each other's secrets.

And the sword timeline thing: wasn't that just because she was taking too long? they have a nominal time limit, but really either you can pull the sword or you can't.

*tried to go back to very important work. Failed to pull thoughts away from Kubera: now trying again.* :(

(I'm afraid to read any of the past pages; I feel like if I do, my RL work will be doomed!)

@Euo:

I also don't usually play the DA: I just feel it's necessary since way too little dynamic character discussion has been happening even though someone's probably gonna die soon (it's been mostly Teo/Gandy/Yuta's so cute!/yutaxleez/"poor leez" with just a little bit of "Asha's a bitch" and not much else for her.  I really like Leez and Asha, but the "poor Leez/Asha's a bitch" angle has been given almost exclusive play over "what if Leez is the bitch/ poor Asha?"

Edited by sunadajae, 11 April 2014 - 09:36 AM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

.... oh! I didn't get it when you mentioned it before, but now that you've explained it again, you're right! Perhaps she sleeps alone or wrapped up to avoid strangling Leez. Though, all the previous deaths were listed as magical accidents, so those deaths may have been different. Still, in Leez' case, this might be it.

Hmm. Although Yuta and Asha get along pretty well, Asha clearly hasn't realized that Yuta is the brother of the 'Sura who destroyed Leez' village' (since she casually talked about getting revenge against it). I actually do wonder, in fact, the extent to which Yuta realizes what's going on. Yuta seems to know a few things after Taraka put on a show regarding Leez, but even so, he seems to have an incomplete picture. I get the impression that he doesn't know that God Kubera is actually behind all this (else he'd be a lot more mad at him), he didn't know that Leez would die young until Claude showed everyone, and well... he doesn't even seem to know everything about his own situation.

Good ol' Kubera. Not only the readers, the characters themselves are in the dark too. O,o

Sword timeline? Ran noted that when there was a commotion in the room of the Sword of Re, Asha approached, then turned around and left. So it appears to me that she got some information at that time. But, I think it was pretty clear by then that the Sword of Re was gone. I think Asha went to wait for Leez at the designated time and place when she was supposed to be delivered back, but got worried because Leez was taking her time with God Kubera (come to think of it, knowing how stuffy things were getting with her own group, I kind of understand how Leez would have wanted some away time. But she really should have thought about her companions, who had no idea what had happened to her. Well, she thinks they don't care about her anyway...)

Speaking of angles, there's one thing Ran was completely right about. Asha and Leez Really don't suit each other. Their personalities and priorities clash too much. xP

Edited by Mizura, 11 April 2014 - 09:50 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

sunadajae

sunadajae

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts

"Listed" as magical accidents and actually being magical accidents are two very different things.  I think they were actually murders and her friends covered them up for her, realizing she didn't do it consciously (hence accidents).  Asha has said her magic has no mistakes, only margins of error (though that could just be her arrogance talking).

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Still, I get the impression that magic was probably involved. We'll see. :)

3492bk6.jpg

sunadajae

sunadajae

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts

they could easily be magical murders, like hoti marut.