Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera Season 2 discussion raws

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20562 replies to this topic

serengeti

serengeti

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Yes I did P:
I love cleaning. (I do the german translations^^).

You must be the new cleaner for the Company, right? I saw Mizura suggested something to you. Thank you so much if it's you. Wow!

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Yup! If it's you, thanks Tierra! :D

You know, in this story, death isn't even the worst thing that can happen to you. >_>

Also, in most Shounen series, characters being brought back is annoying because it keeps the main cast bloated for no good reason.

In this case, as pointed out, we don't know what conditions there'll be to Teo being brought back. We were all so happy to see Leez grown up, until we realized that 1. She'd die within 24 hours and 2. It showed us her age of death. There may be equivalent conditions attached to Teo's revival.

Also, the unique part about Currygom's writing is how all the characters play key, unique roles within the plot. If Teo is brought back, I'm confident it'd be to play more interesting roles in the story.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Mouse

Mouse

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

waaaah! Teo! omg omg hurry for the next chapter >o<  she's might still be in ice D:

serengeti

serengeti

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

If Brilith was revived and Teo gets revived then it's possible that the people in Leez's village are also alive since there was supposed to be no death count or something... (just a thought)

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

You know, in this story, death isn't even the worst thing that can happen to you. >_>

Also, in most Shounen series, characters being brought back is annoying because it keeps the main cast bloated for no good reason.

In this case, as pointed out, we don't know what conditions there'll be to Teo being brought back. We were all so happy to see Leez grown up, until we realized that 1. She'd die within 24 hours and 2. It showed us her age of death. There may be equivalent conditions attached to Teo's revival.

Also, the unique part about Currygom's writing is how all the characters play key, unique roles within the plot. If Teo is brought back, I'm confident it'd be to play more interesting roles in the story.

Agreed: if Currygom teaches us anything in her work, it's that there's always cost as well as cause and effect. <_< You don't get something for nothing (unless you can manage to blackmail Riche -- and, even then, you have to stomach her company long enough to manage that)!  And, even if you pay through the nose for something... you will have forgotten about something embedded in the fine print of the universe. -_-

Much though I want my heart to sing hallelujahs... I'm going to restrain myself.  That thing that's wrong?  Might change the picture considerably. :mellow:

Edited by Euodiachloris, 10 April 2014 - 03:48 AM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

whatever reason it's going to be , as long as Teo is coming back to live , i am ok with it  :) .

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

You must be the new cleaner for the Company, right? I saw Mizura suggested something to you. Thank you so much if it's you. Wow!

Haven´t done anything yet but yes, I´ll help out P:

I´m curious about how it will work out xD

The next chapter will definitely be exciting <.<

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Just out of curiosity: to remove text on colored backgrounds, do you manually redraw those parts, or do you do something like... select just the text and fill the area with Content-Aware (and fix the rest of course)? Of course, the more complicated SFX are another beast... (at least it's not ToG though :P )

Edited by Mizura, 10 April 2014 - 08:21 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

If Brilith was revived and Teo gets revived then it's possible that the people in Leez's village are also alive since there was supposed to be no death count or something... (just a thought)

Asha was seen walking into Leez's village in the first chapter , odds are that she was there to save Leez and the village folk , and she knows exactly where they all disappeared  to and has not been allowed to tell anyone by whom is controlling Asha 

Ashach1_zps6ec7f204.png

Edited by battradio, 10 April 2014 - 08:43 AM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Somehow, I don't think that's the case though. Asha told Leez at first that she'd take her to Atera. This was before she found out that Leez had the Power of the Name, so if she evacuated the other villagers, she would have wanted to take Leez to the same place, not to Atera.

It could very well be that she saw them before they left though.

3492bk6.jpg

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

Just out of curiosity: to remove text on colored backgrounds, do you manually redraw those parts, or do you do something like... select just the text and fill the area with Content-Aware (and fix the rest of course)? Of course, the more complicated SFX are another beast... (at least it's not ToG though :P )

I always just redraw, but currently I´m learning about Content-Aware fill and Patch-work xD And layers. layers are important.

I watched som ToG cleans. It´s intimidating how big the sfx are o_o

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

I wouldn't want to be a ToG cleaner. Huge-ass SFX. It'd be fine if they only covered some generic gradients, but nooo, there are people and objects and all sorts of decoration underneath. D':

3492bk6.jpg

Ria Arekushisu

Ria Arekushisu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationThat place over there....

I dont know if you remember when whatsher-face(bad with names), with the glasses and brown hair, went to Leez village and there was no one dead. She used that thingy-ma-bob (horrible with names) to measure the amount of people that died and it said zero... So MAYBE there is another universe.... and they were all sent there...

smthFishy

smthFishy

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,251 posts
  • Locationsubmerged

@Tierra - come to think of it, that'd be a good idea. Once you get into the group, you can ask them for the cleaned raws to the previous chapters. Am pretty sure someone still got them, so that'll save you quite a bit of work for your own translations.

Insanitarium

Insanitarium

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts

Though Yuta may have found Teo, that they had to ask Asha to come along may mean they need Asha's help/skills/calculation or some insight.

As much as I'd like to see Teo encased in a crystal coffin, a la Snow White, I guess there are more probabilities with 'something wrong'. I still haven't given up on the possibility she'd been turned into a mermaid... XD She might just well be a brain dead person. Beating heart, but in a state of comatose.

If she died and was resurrected, her lifespan may be cut in half as a condition.

Or they might have found her with a bulging tummy and insta-preggy with Gandy's child! lol

Or they might find Teo shrunk... or turned into a baby or kid.

In a way, Teo is lucky that there's a ton of important people... and one of them just might be able to help her.

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Insta-preggy....

NaginiFay

NaginiFay

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationThe general vicinity of Seattle

I am thinking something along the lines of Snow White as well. Maybe they want Asha because she is so good at healing magic?

And no, no insta preggy! :blink:

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
If they wantedheal magic, wouldn't natural reaction going to doctor(Magician with Regeneration attribute)?

Sure, Asha is strong on magic, but she is just not first in people's mind when they need healing magic.

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWhere perverts reside and crazies roam~

Or they might have found her with a bulging tummy and insta-preggy with Gandy's child! lol

That's....pretty scary. :mellow: 

I would love it if that happened but.....you know, if she is unconscious then she can't really give consent... :mellow:

giphy.gif

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

Somehow, I don't think that's the case though. Asha told Leez at first that she'd take her to Atera. This was before she found out that Leez had the Power of the Name, so if she evacuated the other villagers, she would have wanted to take Leez to the same place, not to Atera.

It could very well be that she saw them before they left though.

Whom ever is limiting what Asha says to others , is the one whom saved the villagers and directed Asha to take Leez yo Atrea .

If i were to guess , a blue sura is tending to Teo , complicating her retrieval and that is why they want Asha's presence