Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera Season 2 discussion raws

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20562 replies to this topic

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

Thought I would get this started :lol:

Public translation pads: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

Edited by battradio, 13 April 2016 - 09:49 PM.
Adding info

Kaiein

Kaiein

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationPhysically? Kansas Mentally? Too many places to recall at the moment.

I'm already breaking my own rule, but Please don't comment on here just yet! The break hasn't started yet!

Edited by Kaiein, 24 June 2013 - 08:23 PM.

smthFishy

smthFishy

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,251 posts
  • Locationsubmerged

I don't see the point for breaking up thread. I'm in favor of merging these two back.

Kaiein

Kaiein

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationPhysically? Kansas Mentally? Too many places to recall at the moment.

For those that don't/can't come on here very often, wading through 200+ pages of material to figure out where they left off at (if they care) is a bit mind-boggling, or for newcomers to try and read through all that is a bit difficult (I did that before I joined - then it was only about 110 pages). Personally I'd find it easier to talk about new stuff on here, rather than try and revive the old raws page after Currygom's break since we have absolutely no idea how long the break will last. I just imagine it like when season 1 ended, how there was a new raws & translations threads created - Currygom's going on another break, the current thread is huge, so make a new thread for when she comes back and starts publishing more chapters.

Sorry, I rambled. Oh well.

smthFishy

smthFishy

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,251 posts
  • Locationsubmerged

I am not all that convinced that a new visitor would be all that confused. Am pretty sure they'll just skip to the very last page. I actually think it's easier to have one thread. There's 1 thread to go for Season 1, and 1 thread to go for Season 2.

Edited by Dried Seaweed, 25 June 2013 - 03:24 AM.

AishiteruJae

AishiteruJae

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 252 posts

Yeah I agree with Dried Seaweed-- it's not actually that confusing, I remember when I first joined, I'd just click on the last page. I'd prefer that there would be one thread for each Season. Starting a new thread just seems more confusing to me. 

But whatevs, I mean it's not really a big deal, I'd just like each season to only have one thread so it's easier for new users to find just one thread instead of multiple  :)

Maybe we should do a poll? :D

Edited by AishiteruJae, 25 June 2013 - 07:57 AM.

currently reading <3 : Trump, The Gamer, Kubera, TAL , Black Haze , Looking for a Father, Dream of a Girl, Aletheia , Don't Cry Bureum , Last Game , Legend of the Sun Knight , A Thousand Year Ninetails , Tiara , Pinocchio , Pandora Hearts , Taiyou no Ie , Twelve NIghts , Wedding Season 2 , Love so Life , Mrs. Angel , Like a bird <3  

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

You know, in some forums, threads that get too long can get coding issues eventually. I'm not sure if Batoto has similar issues, but that could be a reason to keep thread lengths down. Though, I'm fine with waiting for a new season, too.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Newbie <3

Newbie <3

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Locationmy house

wait Currygom will take 6 month break again...?  noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

We Can Start using this one now , Moderator would you please pin this one at your convenience .

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Poor Yuta. Even if he chooses Leez, he'll have a hard time with her. For one, she won't be too thrilled when she finds out he's a Sura. For another, she'll be even less thrilled when she finds out that he's Maruna's brother. I don't think she'll be very accepting of a super hormonal Yuta under such conditions. :S It's a bit ironic. She wants to cling onto all the friends she has, but she may not be ready for that type of clingy...

We still don't know how long the break will be. I guess she'll be putting up a filler chapter next week to announce a break? The next chapter's title can apparently mean either Ambitions or Resentment. It should be interesting to see how it goes. Now, Sagara has plenty of both, but I guess Leez' resentments could also be shown?

I usually dislike training arcs in stories, but I'd really like to see Leez being trained by the Kalibloom fighters. Especially since so many of them seem to know Rao. I doubt Currygom mentioned this fact for nothing. *__*

Edited by Mizura, 17 July 2013 - 10:25 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Shintai

Shintai

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 402 posts

Filler chapter? Come on, hope it's Goobera! :D

Tammy

Tammy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 235 posts

You could always separate posts by chapter, and have links to each page where that particular chapter is discussed.

Shintai

Shintai

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 402 posts

If you mean different threads, I personally wouldn't like that. We usually seem to have discussions not bound to certain chapters ongoing at the same time as "normal response" to the raw chapters.

chocolatecakelover

chocolatecakelover

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

isn't anyone pumped up for the next chapter? It's coming out in like an hour!!!! KYAAA!!! I absolutely can't wait! :batoto_008:

LovelyLuvLuv

LovelyLuvLuv

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 363 posts

i know right!!! ^. SO PUMPED!! 

BriarRose

BriarRose

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationManhattan, KS

And so it begins again... I wish I could read Korean so badly right now :(

tkl.ee

tkl.ee

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

OMGGG Is that ANANTA???

and Woahhhhh! Am I seeing things?? Did God Kubera just regenerated??? (lol at least now i know how Leez's head got regenerated)

and OMGG Sagara actually gives a genuine smile???! Okay..i may start to have a different opinion..hmmm

and OMGG is Yuta having some sexual thoughts??? HO HO HO!

Loving it!

Edited by tkl.ee, 05 August 2013 - 02:38 PM.

One Last God: Kubera (en)

Psst... need to find chapters that contain moments of LeezxYuta and LeezxKubera(Mister)? NO FEAR, click here

LovelyLuvLuv

LovelyLuvLuv

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 363 posts

wow lot of stuff happened. can't wait for some sagara backstory. also it looks like teo found out leez got the sword of rei? wonder if gandharva is going to help her look for elwin? also omg yuta !!! waaaaah >_< is dark pink what i think it means!!!!?!!?!

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

OMG that chapter was so awesome! Poor Teo she must be in shock, knowing that Elwin is kidnapped. Poor Yuta too, his fever is making his brain go all wacky! Yuta you're not supposed to act or think like that when you're ill!

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

Chris Rosenkreutz

Chris Rosenkreutz

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

I'd like to be able to read Korean too. Did Ananta kill himself in exchange for a promise to spare the rest of his clan?

That might explain why Sagara is so keen to see that God Kubera lives.