Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Sun Ken Rock Discussion

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

stampone

stampone

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Well, there has been a timeskip and ken might have talked to yumin in that time, who knows.

Weaper

Weaper

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 242 posts

Hey, how about winning your own copy of Sun-Ken Rock?

There is 3 winners and you can get up to 3 volumes at once!

try your chance here http://sunkenrock.com/event-boichi-birthday-lottery/

Posted Image

Sun-Ken RockGunnmMemories of Enamon

Spoiler

aoireaper

aoireaper

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Tao that bastard. After th last chapter i dont no if he's did all that so ken could leave the gang like he always wanted or if he just an overly ambitious fool who would betray some1 that did so much for him 

Dhoozy

Dhoozy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts

Well it's obviously a plan that Tae Soo have to protect Ken as he always want to protect him from the dirtier side of the business . That guy is loyal to a fault and remember with the whole singer thing? Well the White Dragon Might be able to fight off the Sun Rock group but with their allies in  Benito that's gonna be difficult.

Viole1369

Viole1369

Potato

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • LocationIndia

Holy fuck

5 new chap that were out today were frigging amazing

the story and the ART, Omg the art was so damn beautiful this time. I dont know what magic boichi used , man that looked so amazing from every angle.

and it was full of feeeeels :batoto_019:

My DeviantART Profile- Check it out, I do renders and Folder Icons,Manga & Line-art  Coloring

Anudevil13 - My anime planet profile

O9h986V.png

GVvTn36.png