Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Sun Ken Rock Discussion

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

Weaper

Weaper

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 242 posts
Yeah!! epic moments are in sight.
I'm glad to see Rain back in the story however that deputy needs to die slowly and painfully.

and yeah Darkwings, I remember you ;) welcom on Batoto

Posted Image

Sun-Ken RockGunnmMemories of Enamon

Spoiler

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
I think its going towards the end. I mean his enemy is yumins father and he joint the gang to kill him that was his purpose.
I can´t wait till deputy chang gets what have been coming for him^^

ravenblitz

ravenblitz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationGetting there...
why do i feel that Yumin knows that Ken is in the Mafia/Gang world a long time ago
Posted Image

ndanix

ndanix

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
Mmm... I believe this arc will end with the defeat of the enemy gang (I'm no good with names), and that'll make Yumin's dad notice Ken. I mean, I really don't think he is going to appear around Korea anytime soon...

Weaper

Weaper

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 242 posts
I don't think the fight with the hobo's gang means the end of SKR as they are merely some kind of mercenary for the White Dragon clan (yakuza).
they are not part of these Yakuza, thought their loss wouldn't fail to make the Sun ken Rock team a absolute ennemy of these japs and then face a real yakuza organisation.

Posted Image

Spoiler

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
what I mean is if they win against this "new" gang, then there is no one anymore in korea who can challenge them, and then he will try to go to japan or at least thats what I think.

ndanix

ndanix

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
Yeah, sounds good, but... I wonder what would happen if Ken fought an actual mafia. Like those guys in Italia arc. But bigger. Much bigger, and stronger. It would be pretty awesome.

Finlay

Finlay

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationCroatia
Man i just love this manga .Cant wait for another adrenalin packed chapter. And for the clash between the two fractions .
Its gonna be epic . :).
Hope to see a fight between Ken and Rain (after he deals with the hobo gang).It would be interesting to see Yumin right before their clash . And then she finds out that Ken is a gang boss. Ahh what sweet dreams. XD lol

ALL HAIL TREBOR

ALL HAIL TREBOR

Unloved Potato

• Banned
  • 157 posts
  • LocationUSA
Pretty much the best manga I've read.

I feel it's inevitable that Ken's gang will be depleted and then he will take back everything plus more
I decided to impersonate an admin, and all I got was this lousy gimped account. :(

I'm also banned because I'm a sockpuppet of Kurt/POMF :(

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
hmmm.... can't wait for the next issue!!!!

...m y a l t e r e g o...

Posted Image

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
I hope he told Marin to expose that goverment guy.

MikuruBeam

MikuruBeam

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Oh my! S*** just got real!

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
  • LocationThe World I Designed
i wonder if yumin will find out that ken is the leader of the biggest gang in korea? would she hate him or will they finally start a romanctic relationship?...i love sun ken rock been reading it since the beginning, it just gets better and better. The art is great and this manga really moves you at times.

Edited by ZeroKing, 07 December 2011 - 08:23 AM.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
yumin hates her father, so I thiink she would rather support ken then her father.

Weaper

Weaper

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 242 posts
but she also hates gangs :P
of course I don't think the promise she did in lvl 88 was just for show. It's going to be quite a strugle for her to chose.

Posted Image

Spoiler

AzureNova

AzureNova

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSouth California
Dang, awesome chapter and cliffhanger, Sun-ken rock is finally getting back into some intense battles. I thought Marin was told to kill that old guy, but maybe that move is too dangerous.

Darkwings

Darkwings

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
Boichi is crafting the perfect plot.
I liked a lot the exchange between Park Tae Soo and the old politician, especially the last few words.
Perfectly choosen to build up tension and make him seem even more of a poisonous snake than he already does.

Also, Yumin's reaction shows that she really doesn't know about Ken's true 'job'.

One thing I was a bit curious about:
At the bottom of the credits page there's a picture of Yumin...and she has a White Dragon earring...pretty much identical to the one on the bearded guy's ear a few pages before.
Why? Isn't she totally removed from the clan's activities AND a cop? Is that some fan-art or a picture related to her past?

Edited by Darkwings, 09 December 2011 - 01:12 PM.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

Dang, awesome chapter and cliffhanger, Sun-ken rock is finally getting back into some intense battles. I thought Marin was told to kill that old guy, but maybe that move is too dangerous.

I think marin was told to leak the information about the old guy and his daughter.

Weaper

Weaper

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 242 posts

Boichi is crafting the perfect plot.

Boichi started on that plot since the 4th volume. Or even since Yumin was first introduced

At the bottom of the credits page there's a picture of Yumin...and she has a White Dragon earring...pretty much identical to the one on the bearded guy's ear a few pages before.
Why? Isn't she totally removed from the clan's activities AND a cop? Is that some fan-art or a picture related to her past?

that pic of yumin is extracted from that one:
Spoiler

If you look, she always had these earings. She got them from her father along the tatoo on her back since she was still in Japan in the flashback of level 23 http://www.batoto.ne...-scanlations/23

However, these earings seems to be really important as they hold more value to the conquest of Korea by the yakuza then the katana which is the treasure of the clan http://www.batoto.ne...-scanlations/91

plus if you look at the latest level 89, you can see that the man sent by the Yakuza to manage the Hobo's ganga also has these earings http://www.batoto.ne...9_by_japanzai/4

Edited by Weaper, 09 December 2011 - 05:14 PM.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Weaper

Weaper

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 242 posts
how do I delete this post?

Edited by Weaper, 09 December 2011 - 05:13 PM.

Posted Image

Spoiler