Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Sun Ken Rock Discussion

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

wiizel

wiizel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationInmangaland, Abovejapansomewhere
Ah, that's good news. Waiting for MOAR :)
Posted Image

Jeremy Phung

Jeremy Phung

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Chapters 73 is freaking awesome. Beware f*ckers! The Boss is back!

zekjitter

zekjitter

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
is there gonna be a anime of this ?

fistsofrage

fistsofrage

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,596 posts
I'm kind of sad that ken didn't have hot sex with his "girls" but I guess it's ok.

The_Dump

The_Dump

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

We can only pray. Even though it should be a no-brainer.
Posted Image

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts

I'm kind of sad that ken didn't have hot sex with his "girls" but I guess it's ok.

He's saving himself up for Yumin, so he can't have sex - but he can be cock-teased til his balls explode.

I doubt it's ever gonna happen, but that might be for the best, since an anime would most likely turn out to be a disappointment.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

The_Dump

The_Dump

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
Ah, the new chapter was awesome. Their first love. :batoto_015:
Posted Image

zekjitter

zekjitter

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
why no new chapter this week ? ... is it still running or they stopped it ? :huh:

The_Dump

The_Dump

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

why no new chapter this week ? ... is it still running or they stopped it ? :huh:

For those who don't know, japanzai (previously xscansx) is waiting for the new volume to be released (22nd of august) as to not use magazine raw wich would be of lower quality. You can expect some new chapters on the 23rd.

Pulled it from OneManga.
Posted Image

Ncrdrg

Ncrdrg

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 49 posts
Well, there's still the extras pages of v12 left if that counts.

Otherwise, it's simply a game of waiting for the next volume to be released in 3 weeks or so. Magazines are not only of lower quality but they also end up costing more than buying an entire volume.

Tiduse

Tiduse

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Id giv my Virginity away if it would make the new vol come faster

Bludejaw

Bludejaw

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
every time i read one of the chapters my adrenaline goes on...the team is too amazing and i hope there will be more interesting enemies or new members...whatever they add its an amazing thing.If it goes on this way it should become of the best around.

ps. ken go buy some flower for yumin u lazy $#!%

Edited by Bludejaw, 19 August 2011 - 04:50 PM.

sta

sta

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Yes! I've been waiting so long for a new chapter. Everytime I see someone use capoeira I think of that old movie Only the Strong.

annforgiven

annforgiven

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
i'm not japanese nor korean but i like what you did on ch 85.5...my heart sank when i saw it on tv... more power to you.....for more than 20 years now.. i've been an avid passive fan of anime...and just 5 years back.. i just discovered manga comics... (i know.. its late... but better than never... ",) become addicted to it because it releases earlier chapter than anime... i'm also far from my beloved ones... but thanks to you guys who give their time and effort, i'm entertained... thank you... :)

krnbboyj

krnbboyj

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

man, I wish!! it'll be awesome if they make this manga into an anime!

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
read it all in 2 days cant wait for more :o but all the rape scenes and forced sex did leave a bad taste in my mouth i still enjoyed the manwha just makes my heart sink when i see that T_T
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

Zageron

Zageron

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 427 posts
  • LocationCanada
When next chapter. :C

Suwa

Suwa

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
Chapter 72
Page 26

Which manga is that? Or is it completly fanart?

And Sun-ken is one hilarious piece of art... love it!!!

Darkwings

Darkwings

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
I kinda hope they won't do an anime...at least not in the way they turn most manga into _crappy_ anime.

All the impressions, faces, special panels (exagerated serious/hilarious faces and such) would be more or less completely lost in an average anime.

Thinking about something at Cowboy Bebop/Samurai Champloo level. Anything less would just ruin it. Because this manga is awesome. Period.

PS: Hi Weaper, I'm the guy with the same Avatar who used to post on that parasite onlinereader, remember? XD

Zageron

Zageron

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 427 posts
  • LocationCanada
This just got damn serious!!!