Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

So late behind...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Thovarisk

Thovarisk

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

wow this webtoon is ages ahead and it takes so long to get updates... I wish this was more popular so we could get it faster don't you think?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

well, I don't think popularity is the problem, Webtoon Live has just fallen behind...........Mangacow is up to date on this title with the Naver chapters, their stuff just isn't uploaded here though.

Tn7HA0h.png

defry

defry

Potato

• Members
  • 153 posts

Edit: I clicked on the wrong topic. My bad lol... the latest chapter made me laugh and it's hard to concentrate lol.

Edited by defry, 15 June 2013 - 05:17 PM.

shoushikochou

shoushikochou

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

well, I don't think popularity is the problem, Webtoon Live has just fallen behind...........Mangacow is up to date on this title with the Naver chapters, their stuff just isn't uploaded here though.

true. does your signture come from rolan the forgot king?

Edited by shoushikochou, 19 July 2013 - 06:01 PM.

"My soul, corrupted by vengeance, hath endured torment to find the end of the journey, in my own salvation and your eternal slumber."

Genesis Rhapsodos

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

true. does your signture come from rolan the forgot king?

she's Alice, the female MC of Pandora Hearts :)

Tn7HA0h.png