Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoiler]Saw it coming

furuichi Death saw it coming

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

MangaMaster

MangaMaster

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I know its a little late to claim i saw it coming that Furuichi was going too die. Since the latest chapter (ch 207)  just shows him having his heart ripped out but honestly who didn't see this coming. I mean we all knew that eventually Furichi(AKA Krillin) was going to die so that Oga(AKA Goku) would power up from the tragedy and defeat his enemies. Come on people back me up here you know I'm right.

Honestly I'm just going to call it right now that Furuichi ends up in Hell and either loses his memory or becomes insanely strong or both.  That is what I'm betting will happen in the future chapters of Beelzebub.

Edited by CrazyRed98, 06 June 2013 - 08:18 PM.
Spoiler

Ja B

Ja B

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

let me just say... the title of this thread... can you change it? lol BIG spoiler

Edited by Ja B, 06 June 2013 - 11:20 AM.

RealEATER

RealEATER

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

i think furuichi will get revive

well like any other manga like *cough dragon ball *cough

i think it will led to new arc to take furuichi life or anything so oga will come to hell

meet great demon lord or maybe hades or hel

but its up to mangaka so suprise me

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
It was a possibility. But having the heart ripped out is COMPLETELY different from dying in many fantasy stories. For example, recently in One Piece, Law shows he can take someone's heart out without killing them after placing it in ice
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

RedRuM

RedRuM

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

You should really change the title of the thread. It's a massive spoiler for people who have yet to read the chapter and it's right there in view above all the chapters and really, it's just a dick thing to do. I hope either you or a mod changes it soon.

Shock me awake, tear me apart

Shadow12000

Shadow12000

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

It was a possibility. But having the heart ripped out is COMPLETELY different from dying in many fantasy stories. For example, recently in One Piece, Law shows he can take someone's heart out without killing them after placing it in ice

Law is a special case, kind of like how Buggy can split himself and still be fine, Law can split other people and them still be fine.

As for Furuichi...who knows where this will go. Still though, change the thread title and add in a spoiler warning.

Synaptic

Synaptic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

You should really change the title of the thread. It's a massive spoiler for people who have yet to read the chapter and it's right there in view above all the chapters and really, it's just a dick thing to do. I hope either you or a mod changes it soon.

Agreed. Also, QotSA is the best.

"I will erase you from my world."

Hideo Kawamura

Posted Image

Nihonomaruh

Nihonomaruh

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts

if furuichi is really dead... then 50% of why i read this manga is gone... hope its he is not totally really dead...

will_of_fire_by_manga_wolf-d5qr0am_zps43

"My sin is my own existence."

Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Nec possum tecum vivere, nec sine te.
I can live neither with you, nor without you.

Nihil Sine Nefas
Nothing without a sin

North-sensei

North-sensei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

To be honest I'm suprised. I expected Furuichi to get beat up but manage to escape while not meeting with Oga, resulting in many jokes.

What happens next sadly depends on author, who don't go easy on our favorite character.

My bets:

1. Furuichi becomes an angel (since he died as virgin)

2. is saved by contract or something similar with

- Alaindelon (with something like sticking to each other close or Furuichi dies)

- Lamia

- En

- someone from Behemoth, most likely Hecadoth or Agiel

- Yolda (would love to see this but it's most unlikely)

3. it's a troll, or rather Lucifer's illusion and in reality Furuichi's fine

Edited by Vegosensei, 06 June 2013 - 02:35 PM.

7S4MwrK.jpg

Miker7

Miker7

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPoland

I think that there is big chance it's similar trick to the one from "One Piece" by "Law".
I know that there is chance that author just didn't want to add more blood but the blood vessels coming out of heart looked as if the "space" were cut not them, if you know what I mean.

Beside with Furichi death, over 60% of comic relif form Belzebub would die too.

Posted Image

paraquat

paraquat

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationCashin a keg of Natty Ice with Fratmaster Urek "The Man"zino

Thanks for including a spoiler notice on the thread title, so that people who hadn't read the chapter yet wouldn't know about this important plot development beforehand. Oh wait...

Also, I don't think that Furuichi will stay down from this, but I also don't think that the attack was anything like Gary Stu Trafalgar Law's power. My prediction is that Furuichi really will die, but only temporarily. He'll use this opportunity to go to the demon world, and he'll return with some sort of power up, since the author has been hinting at Furuichi's ability to contract demons for a while now.

I hope my prediction is wrong, though, because one of the things I liked about Furuichi is that he didn't have any special powers, and even his contracting is only a temporary ability brought about by the use of a very silly item. The manga wouldn't be the same if Furuichi came back as a total badass, because I think he was much more badass as the one normal guy in a school full of people with special powers. He's normal cool, like Zenkichi from Medaka Box.

"Koichi really steals! No dignity!" - Jusuke Josder

Mike the Shadow

Mike the Shadow

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGermany
I also think something will happen and Fruichi will survive but in my opinion Oga will still lose the fight even after the power up through furichi`s temporary death.

ridesdel

ridesdel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationNew England

inc lamia contract, and further creepichi goings ons

L_Dusk

L_Dusk

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

There is also the small possibility of Furuichi forming a contract with Lucifer after Oga beats the Crap out of Takamiya. 

Mike the Shadow

Mike the Shadow

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGermany
while it would Support Furichis lolicon Image if that happened I still highly doubt it will happen.

TK Titanium

TK Titanium

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I would be very surprised if Furichi was really dead, it wouldn't fit the tone of this manga.  However, having it look like Furichi is dead and Oga is about to lose this week and then everything working out next week?  That would fit the tone quite well.  The last page was confusing but I agree with Miker7 about the "cut space" appearance of the arteries indicating a magical removal or possibly it was an awkwardly drawn internal view and she is just holding his heart while it is still in place.

Joshua Langford

Joshua Langford

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationInside your heart

Don't wanna bitch but maybe you should change your thread's name to something less direct like "character deaths", this would be a huge spoiler to someone who just came on to the series.

L2fIoox.png

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!

Furi wil be reborn as a demon! <-- bet that will be it, why? he sucks in fighting with demon power's he will be someone, Doubt he would have kept fighting with tissue's lol

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

SeeJay

SeeJay

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

I think Furuichi's dead, but only temporarily (unless the mangaka throws us a huge curveball, but that doesn't really fit this manga). I'm guessing Oga's going to lose the fight, so he's going to have a training arc. I actually want to see him train in the demon world arc as he tries to get Furuichi's soul back from hell. I mean Oga's already insanely powerful in the human world, so he might need to go to the demon world to get stronger. 

Baam420

Baam420

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationDrangleic

I think Furuichi's a demon Behemoth said "I hope im wrong and he hasn't" or something along those lines and it would make the story a little funnier