Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
Not much longer, and the "Rage Arc" will finally be over.

So what, if Kazuya got a bit beaten up, he's not the fighter type - this is Im Dal Young -, but he didn't behave like a wimp because of it.

Edit: Two months later and at last the E-Pandora arc is starting.

Edited by KidCongo, 02 September 2011 - 01:08 PM.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

Violet

Violet

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBharat...
yup, and things are getting interesting...
hope Im Dal Young don't mess this up like previous arc....

bidbip

bidbip

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
I just want to see Kazuya uses his power more often. His freezing power is such a fun power. However, Regarding the latest Chap, inb4someoverpoweredepandora. Also, I want to know more about Kazuya's grandfather. I mean he is the granddaddy of the 2 abnormally different human being.

Battle Franky 37

Battle Franky 37

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationTX
Seriously Im Dal Young guy pumps out so many shits at one time. He should at least stick to the series which started out good. I hope Freezing remains worthy to read. Since the vacation arc its on the downfall...
Manga/anime Icons for Mac http://fav.me/d4w61af

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
yeah the vacation arc killed it for me. I just can´t read this anymore. so many of this authors manga start good and then become just boring.

Somerandom

Somerandom

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
The E-Pandora arc isn't looking all that bad so far, but it makes me wonder where it's actually going. :unsure:

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
The whole thing about erasing the E-Pandora's personal identity is pissing me off. To me it seems more like a boasted ego and sense of power control than asking for complete servitude. It's one to ask the E-Pandoras to sacrifice everything they have in life for the project, but treating them like slaves isn't only ineffective, it doesn't contribute to any purpose. If anything, a sense of companionship is important if E-Pandoras ever become like the regular Pandoras. Her argument in that last chapter was just b.s.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
To the higher-ups, the E-pandora are guinea pigs. Nobody gives a damn if a guinea pig dies, just get a replacement. The same crap actually applies to regular Pandoras as well, just that Pandoras are harder to get due to the stigmata synchronization thing. "Trash of humanity" can be found everywhere.
I'm not saying that I agree with the idea personally, but that's just how reality and life is. (Aka with enough money and power anything can be done, including rape and murder)
Understand that Oohara's argument is valid because setting up own funeral for the sacrifice may somehow leak out that the test actually failed. All loopholes possible must be prevented or found and covered up if it isn't prevented. For Oohara she is just forced to follow what her superiors say. Which has been the message all along. Treating them like slaves is merely to squash any rebellious thoughts and to hammer in the harshness of their reality.
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I would concede to your point (unfortunately yes that's how it is) but I don't think that's the case in the last chapter. They were accused of possible arson.....which is the one of the worst excuses I've heard. It's simply an attempt to dehumanize them as much as possible rather than to efficiently control them.

Pax Empyrean

Pax Empyrean

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts
Latest chapter: all naked, all the time.

Even though Satellizer is a year below her, she's still a top tier ass kicker. Clinging to protocol when a powerful person from an influential family is offering support is just stupid.

Personally I'm hoping for a Pandora revolt.

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA

Personally I'm hoping for a Pandora revolt.

I hope not. I'd get this manga confused with Claymore! :unsure:

Posted Image

Power without Love leads to tyranny. Love without Power to protect will fade.

The only absolute thing about absolute techniques is that sooner or later somebody absolutely breaks them.

There are no fan-boys. Just an-girls who don't need a bra and their plumbing is on the outside.

Pax Empyrean

Pax Empyrean

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts

It's pretty much the same thing already. A bunch of women get superpowers by having bits of the monsters implanted by them. There's a male lead who is pretty useless most of the time but turns out to be awesome. The organization the women work for is just using them for experiments. Characters drop like flies any time serious combat starts. Most of the fights involve characters getting surprised at how fast other characters are running around, etc.

Edited by Pax Empyrean, 14 January 2012 - 06:35 PM.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Regardless of a loss of human rights, pandoras are needed to defend against the nova. The setting is similar but the course of the plot is shown differently. I can hardly see a revolt unless the organization is the one that created Nova, which I find highly unlikely.

Pax Empyrean

Pax Empyrean

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts
When faced with the prospect of being killed for nothing or fighting back, then fighting back seems a lot more appealing. Their organization has to be answerable to somebody, and they very well may have no idea that Pandoras are being sacrificed to fuel a rivalry between scientists.

If that's the case, they wouldn't even have to overpower whatever is sent to stop them; just get the attention of whoever is actually in charge. These mad scientist types can't be the top of the pyramid.

Pax Empyrean

Pax Empyrean

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts
So, new chapter. Looks like they don't need a revolt to get the attention of those outside. It's often said that the pandoras come from influential families. We'll see what the Mably family can do, and whether or not some of these other families will join them when they discover that the girls are being used as guinea pigs.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Apparently it wouldn't be "interesting" if it was simply just ending the E-Pandora project with that in the storyline though?

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts

It's pretty much the same thing already. A bunch of women get superpowers by having bits of the monsters implanted by them. There's a male lead who is pretty useless most of the time but turns out to be awesome. The organization the women work for is just using them for experiments. Characters drop like flies any time serious combat starts. Most of the fights involve characters getting surprised at how fast other characters are running around, etc.

Don't forget: whenever they go over limit, they transform into a super killing machine!!

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
This manga's starting to be about squabble between members of the Pandora project rather than actually a battle against Nova.... -.-

Pax Empyrean

Pax Empyrean

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts
It was like that pretty much from the start.

They can't have too many fights against the Novas or the whole cast will get killed in a couple of chapters. :P

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

It was like that pretty much from the start.

They can't have too many fights against the Novas or the whole cast will get killed in a couple of chapters. :P

it can't be like this forever though....... how long is it going to drag out