Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Additional Info about SCD

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
Well, since you probably can't find anything about Space China Dress anywhere, I thought I'd add a bit of info for those curious.

Space China Dress is originally a work by Choi Bong-su (최봉수). And the comic is made by Won Hyun-jae (원현재) though, I have been getting slight conflict of info on the exact authorship. :angry:
If you'd like to look at some additional resources on SCD, you can take a look at Won Hyun-Jae's Blog (http://blog.naver.com/hahehoi). It has a couple of additional renderings like this. :P
Attached File  01.jpg   301.9KB   65 downloads
SCD is Won Hyun-jae's second project, after his Great Santa Plan (I just translated that). Some of this info was in chapter 1. but I cleaned it off with lot of redrawing, then didn't add any text back. XD

The comic is also full of parodies like the Galaxy Express 999 in ch1,
Attached File  901.jpg   385.23KB   73 downloads this in chapter 9...
Actually, there's almost at least 1 parody per chapter.

PS. If you noticed that my attachment is slight better quality than our release, it's b/c these pics are from the author. We get a lot crappier version and attempt to turn it back into this. lol Why must industry still use printers that make circles for gray color? (Though, I do realize some people prefer that)

RedGlow

RedGlow

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 41 posts
Thanks for the info! Guess this series is pretty advanced at this point (lots to catch up)... Think I did find some info on the series but it was in german =/
Posted Image

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
Actually, there's only 2 volumes out + few chapters in magazine. :P Not that far away.

₰Ѻʯϒαϑ

₰Ѻʯϒαϑ

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 27 posts
  • LocationLost Dimension
Webtoon format out....http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=423383&weekday=tue

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
Just wondering do you have raws? can't seem to find any :(

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.