Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Your perfect (fantasy) ending...

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.

Well I guess the title pretty much says it all...shoot away!

ok, I would really like for haruto to actually end with nanami kanzaki,I don't really have a good reason for picking her, I think she's the most beautiful girl in the manga and well she was his first love. My perfect ending would be haruto breaking up with eba, finish whatever he's studying and go back to hiroshima and find nanami living there too, get together, marry, open a small restaurant-bakery and in the last page suzuka entering with yamato with the other two receiving them as friends...and live happily ever after!

I think that would be awesome! (big suzuka fan).

RedRuM

RedRuM

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

My perfect (fantasy) ending would pretty much be a reversal of what Eba did to Haruto.

Haruto all of a sudden ditches her and goes back to the countryside where Kanzaki or Akari is dying and says they need him to live. Haruto agrees and ignores any and all attempts at contact from Eba, then Eba shows up heartbroken asking why and Haruto just goes "So how does it feel, bitch?". Then it fades to black and says "A Town Where You Rage: The End."

It'll never happen that way though.

Shock me awake, tear me apart

Volte

Volte

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts

The perfect ending happened already. The author just kept writing though........

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

The perfect ending happened already. The author just kept writing though........

Yeah, to a degree I'd say the same.........though I personally like slice of life stories, so I really have no problem with what's been happening with the story and continuing to read it. 

Now.........after that..........well, this is a "fantasy" ending thread............and since I've not held back on saying I thought Seo Kouji would really do well with this as a hentai story...................so, yeah, don't read any further if I'm gonna tick you off :)

Haruto realizes he's got a gold-mine in Yuzuki........a beautiful, easily manipulated  woman that actually works........and becomes a lazy-bum neet, sponging off Yuzuki, lazing around the house playing video games, and pimping her out as a high-priced call girl on the side whenever money gets tight or it just amuses him.

And of course he'd keep the harem going, with various appearances by all the beauties of KNIM in a rotating three-way/orgy type format. :D

Tn7HA0h.png

cc_ghost

cc_ghost

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

My perfect ending would probably be that Kazama doesn't die but Haruto ends up with Asuka anyway. Then Kazama ends up with Kiyomi and Takashi ends up with Akari and Nanami and Eba end up being in lesbians together.  :batoto_015:

Theoderich

Theoderich

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
Best would be if it somehow turns into a tragedy where Eba dies in like a Tokyo 9.0 magnitude earthquake and he helps to rebuild the city as a politician because "it's the city where you are" = where her grave is. I mean come on, the story is even worse than "Good ending" and that one was already bad. In such situations I wish, for the justice for all support/main characters who died a useless/tragic death, that calamity befalls the whole setting here...

17.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Best would be if it somehow turns into a tragedy where Eba dies in like a Tokyo 9.0 magnitude earthquake and he helps to rebuild the city as a politician because "it's the city where you are" = where her grave is. I mean come on, the story is even worse than "Good ending" and that one was already bad. In such situations I wish, for the justice for all support/main characters who died a useless/tragic death, that calamity befalls the whole setting here...

Hah!! Mine where she's forced into sexual slavery and prostitution wasn't bad enough, eh? You just haaaadddd to kill her. :D

Tn7HA0h.png

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.

Wow, you really let it out, lol, but that's fine, I guess pretty much everyone knows how this manga will end, so once in a while it's fine to let your imagination run wild.

Crystyn

Crystyn

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Haruto gets drunk, sleeps with rin, she gets pregnant, shotgun wedding.

Dont care about the supporting character never did and am so annoyed everytime they come up

Keyblade666

Keyblade666

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHumble, Texas

Haruto gets married with yuzuki, Haruto finishes college and then gets offered a job as a chef by that sempai of his that was the ex-leader of the circle he's in. That little girl finally gives up on Haruto and moves out and then Hoshina moves back in to the apartment when she comes back from studying abroad. Both Rin and Hoshina still goes after Haruto.. the end?

As for the whole reverse Eba thing RedRuM talked about, i thought of alot of scenarios like that when i was reading during that arc.. Kinda wanted it to go that way though with Haruto x nanami.

PROzess

PROzess

Potato

• Contributor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationGermany

Dat.Ending.

Fully support.

unf2a.jpg

Nerdsinc

Nerdsinc

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed, rustling your Jimmies...

HAAAARRRRRRREMMMM ENDDDINGGGG

~Once a Swordie, always a Swordie~

Bogo

Bogo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Locationbetween boobs

side story? anyone?

c570a2ea1bad7bbe.gif

DONT SCROLL! BE A MAN!!!

>englrish user<

anfunatohi

anfunatohi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

Pledging full support as well.

Would be damn funny if he came home tired from work and mistook Rin for Yuzuki.

I'd definitely indulge at his "I'm-so-screwed" face when he realizes while Yuzuki goes yandere...

veraya

veraya

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationDepths of Hell

Haruto dies and girls live happily ever after finding someone less of a wimp to love elsewhere :D