Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Red Alert - Korean Manga Request!

Red Alert

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AColangelo12

AColangelo12

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hello Mr. Grumpy!
First off, I want to thank you for not only providing excellent and prompt Tower of God translations, but you also make me smile regularly with your T/Ns and little snippets you add lol

There is a story being released right now called Red Alert.  It is along the same vein as Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There, a fantastic light novel turned manga story hosted right here on Batoto!  From what I have been able to glean from it, it is very similar but taken up to epic proportions.

From what I have been able to gather,

Apparently, an evil empire that sucked all mana from their local Earth, in order to get more mana, tries summoning a land from another universe fresh with mana- and end up summoning the USSR circa 1941.  Keep in mine, this "Evil Empire" is about as equipped as a medieval army..... that's not going to end very well lol

Here is the Link, they are done in text (for now) hopfully it can be adapted if it gets popular enough!

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n7498bd/

Thanks again guys!

-Anthony

Skyrunner

Skyrunner

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 259 posts
I believe we are a little short on people right now. :c

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
That looks like a light novel to me. Not something we specialize in, sorry.

And while I'm no expert on the matter it looks like Japanese more than Korean.

(And yes, we are really understaffed.)

Skyrunner

Skyrunner

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 259 posts
Oh yes. Japanese. Didn't click the link.