Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Trouble loading pages (5/11/13)

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Haganai

Haganai

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationBatoto
Happens here to, it's getting slowed down from time to times, kinda annoying when browsing through chapters.
Before it never slow down, went quite fast.
I guess the sites are growing and filling up spaces and whatnot.

Or is it just me? Am using Opera, a beautiful and artistic browser, but sucks at processing.

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...

Happens here to, it's getting slowed down from time to times, kinda annoying when browsing through chapters.
Before it never slow down, went quite fast.
I guess the sites are growing and filling up spaces and whatnot.

Or is it just me? Am using Opera, a beautiful and artistic browser, but sucks at processing.

If you're using the new Opera Next you shouldn't have any problems (though it's more like Chrome with an Opera skin atm). Anyway, there are periods that the site slows down and the admins are aware of this. 

This thread is closed. If anything major happens again, we'll just open a new one. :D

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!