Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Jin Mo-Ri is the worst.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Topsykretts

Topsykretts

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Topic says it all. He's an awful character and the series would be worlds better without its Marty Stu MC.

MangaFan

MangaFan

Potato

• Members
  • 110 posts

Agree.

Seriously he is too Op too talented and even the 1 lose was just for show, after the previous practitioners hurt him/ the author made him

son goku seriously. dont like it/

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

Agree.

Seriously he is too Op too talented and even the 1 lose was just for show, after the previous practitioners hurt him/ the author made him

son goku seriously. dont like it/

Literally, he is Son Goku. The original one.

kfi6l.jpg

knightsavant

knightsavant

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

This is probably one of the more frighteningly insightful threads.

Butako chan

Butako chan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
I actually like his character. Since this manhwa is more of a light read (humor is often incorporated at random moments to lighten the mood), the character of mo-rin is actually quite suitable. Also, he's not too OP. He has plenty of room for improvement. Plus, i think having an OP lead might be a category of this manhwa, similar to Id (if anyone has read that before).

ryanovsky

ryanovsky

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

I agree. Han Dae Wi is much better.

TwattyCake

TwattyCake

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

WoW .. the main protagonist is too strong :D No comic Ever BEFORE  . He is the Goku/Luffy type that is smiling and care-free most of the time and just kick-ass when needed <_< if you want talent + getting the shit beaten out of him -> The Breaker,Veritas ; Hard work + Talent -> Holy Land ; Just hard work and no talent that beats the shit out of em -> HSDK.

But lets be serious here ... its called THE GOD of highschool ... we should've seen the god part coming from miles away.

25th Jin Tae-Jin

25th Jin Tae-Jin

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationWhere you think I am

wait the reason hes op was because he trained from a young age with Jin Tae-Jin(one of if not the strongest guy in GoH) plus he's a god so of course he would be OP

All can die

All can kill                

But the choice                   

IS YOURS

oh and exuse bad grammer and punctuation im just lazy

Noche Dragon Heart

Noche Dragon Heart

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

well because there isnt a singe overpowered MC i mean... its like it never happens i mean u dont see it in any manga because there isnt a single character that has all the world skills and power and the like please people grow up...(if u dont get the sarcasm i feel bad for you son.) I actually like this manga with all the characters... 

Pandemonium

Pandemonium

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationUp to your imagination

He is too OP.. Not really.. He has developed in fights.. n he is a god, so expect him to be a bit strong.. 

But even he has limits.. He can't control his powers well.. He is improving slowly..

n he is cool..

Noireth

Noireth

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
If you think he's too op go read noblesse and tell me more about it.

Neku Sakuraba

Neku Sakuraba

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationLondon

Being OP is a bad thing? Well they do say too much of anything isn't always a good thing, to each his own I guess. But if you wanna see some SERIOUSLY SERIOUS OP MC then check out Onepunch-man! It's an awesome manhwa too! I'm 100% sure you'll love it

Posted Image

angel of death

angel of death

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
Honestly, yeah Jin Mori is too powerful - seriously, in the first part he pretty much just slept or played around, but he still won - but I like him anyway. Plus, come on, he's A GOD; he HAS to be able to beat up most (if not all) of the the people who aren't. Besides, it's not as if the battle is decided the moment he walks in like noblesse or onepunch man. He's pretty stupid (for comic relief and just in general) so it's not certain he won't make some massive mistake and doom them all at any moment -.-

Ha Jin-Sung

Ha Jin-Sung

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationStill haven't left the 21st floor...

None of the characters have even a hint of depth to them.  The back stories are trite, the plot is weak, and the evil organization...what IS their goal anyways?  But lets face it, that's true for almost any "fighting" manga/manwha.  I love GOH because the battle art is awesome.  Its colorful, fun, and actually pretty unique.

Yeah, Jin Mori is one dimensional. So what?  That's not the point.  I mean, the author doesn't even give him a real reason to be in the tournament in the first place.  So clearly the work isn't about character development.  

Spoiler

KingE

KingE

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

It seems like most of this thread missed the first sentence the character ever speaks.

God_of_Highschool_ch01_p17.jpg

Sociopath Espher

Sociopath Espher

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationAbove the clouds

^ A-fcking-gree :|

I meant he received training from a HUMAN-COLORED HULK from when he's still sucking his thumb , he's somewhat god (from another fcking dimension) . He actually strong from his own training ( he didn't turn MK Mode until fighting that Sephiroth wannabe in Safer-Sephiroth wannabe form ) . And now's the story in shifting to that dimension where it's slowly elaborating more about how he is so gifted in battle ( Fast learner with Acupunture ) skills

P/s : Honestly , if someone start saying Jin Mo-ri is a Songoku (from Dragonball ) Knock off , I'm gonna slap that bastard so freakin' HARD

(Supplement :Songoku from dragonball is rip off from Songoku from Journey to the West ( The CHINESE FOLKTALE , mind you ) )

Edited by Vent du Noir, 28 December 2013 - 12:02 PM.

The power of thy Incesity is beyond my Retribution.

The power of thy Incesity shall be our alternative salvation! XD

Rin "Kratos" Kokonoe

(From Mangafox's Forum)

Me gusta

T-D

T-D

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

You say he's to strong/talented but he's a freaking GOD, what do you expect. 

Besides in the future he's gonna fight other gods thats when his power will be put on the line and he wont be as OP.

Amaterasu816

Amaterasu816

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

If you think he's overpowered now just wait until he inevitably gets back his powers as a god. His full powers I mean. The old him was so freakin strong that literally nothing the gods could think of was enough to kill him and one of his fur clones was able to give Jin-Tae-Jin a run for his money. A fur clone that he was able to make hundreds of on a whim mind you (At least according to the mythology)

Edited by Amaterasu816, 07 March 2014 - 10:37 PM.

Beelz

Beelz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationDah bu!

hes a freaking monkey sage who became a god... hell he spent 49days in a oven literally been cooked alive and people say hes OP when he fights HUMANS. When he fights other gods we will see a different side to him because playing around will get him killed.

Octavius Rex

Octavius Rex

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

hes a freaking monkey sage who became a god... hell he spent 49days in a oven literally been cooked alive and people say hes OP when he fights HUMANS. When he fights other gods we will see a different side to him because playing around will get him killed.

New chapter is out and well.... he IS pretty OP