Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Project Status - AngryFox

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

woahevil1

woahevil1

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 5 posts

Thanks to our much appreciated donor Mazen, we have secured the funds and have bought the first volume of this manga. So, although it will take awhile to deliver, rest assured that we will be doing this manga and its future chapters. So, pray to the delivery men to get this thing quickly delivered!! Also, I'm liking this imouto in the manga ;)

Edited by woahevil1, 02 May 2013 - 11:38 AM.

b-werx

b-werx

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 31 posts

So, Mazen is our sponsor for this project. Many thanks! I'm looking forward into working with this project.

Seraphic Mist

Seraphic Mist

Russet Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 486 posts
  • LocationOtaku World

Also, I'm liking this imouto in the manga ;)

Just wondering, since your team also releases Imouto Love-ru do you root for Moeka Sakura?

Too bad the little sisters (in both manga) aren't a Pettanko though. Would make things spicier between the Pettanko and anti-Pettanko faction.

Edited by Shadowed Fate, 03 May 2013 - 08:03 PM.

woahevil1

woahevil1

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 5 posts

Just wondering, since your team also releases Imouto Love-ru do you root for Moeka Sakura?

Too bad the little sisters (in both manga) aren't a Pettanko though. Would make things spicier between the Pettanko and anti-Pettanko faction.

Well, I like both the older sisters teasing in imouto loveru and moekas, um, absent-mindness. Though I like Yamato the best, his goddamn fixation on a little sister is hilarious XD

TTGLlol

TTGLlol

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

How much does a volume cost in dollars?

b-werx

b-werx

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 31 posts
A volume costs around 6 US Dollars

TTGLlol

TTGLlol

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

A volume costs around 6 US Dollars

Not a chapter but a volume???

And people seek sponsors for this?

b-werx

b-werx

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 31 posts

Not a chapter but a volume???

And people seek sponsors for this?

Last time we checked, the group head admin has his bank account locked up, the sub admin has a $-50 in his bank card, the person in charge of acquiring the raws is flat broke, the third sub admin has gators for pets in his yard and the others don't have online or faulty money accounts. To sum it up we're just a bunch of otakus with a bad sense in money management. Sorry...