Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93

vampire knight

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

lililovelilica

lililovelilica

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I was wondering here at Home,If you guys would think the same as me...

Kaname tries to take his heart out and trow it in the furnace 966858.gif And Finally is time for Hino to do the thing that she promised us:To make Yuuki a true Hero that can save him from darkness and loneliness 762813.gif 
Yuuki uses her light power(i have to remember you guys that her powers didn't came from darkness,but from light,the same as her mother,so maybe she can also heal him) She wouls tri to explain him that she loves him and wants Kaname alive by her side as an equal. That's where Isaya's role has been taking place,maybe he would also trie to help his king from the last sacrifice 294654.gif But since the furnace should be destroyed by another force(i know i'm crazy but that could happen 879361.gif )The only way for Kaname would be to confront the remaining purebloods with Zero at his side in order to protect Yuuki and Humans 3887309346.gif I know it's confusing but to make coexistence,in History it all begins with a little or big war then it's time to renovate things.Regarding Cross he would be at Humans side.Hino made this 92's final moment the same as the Beauty and the Beast(can't deny i also thought of Romeo and Juliet and Prode and Prejudice),When the Beast(Kaname) is dying,the Beaity came to save his dying heart(Yuuki).It's the same conception for me 36224405.gif So beautiful that when i thought of that tears began to fall.The only remaining weapon is Artemis,and then the Battle begins...The enemy is finally showing his face in this chapter,and to destroy it,we need the 3 Heroes to work together,This time the Final Battle could begin at the Cross ACademy and end at the Kuran's headquarters.A pureblood like the head of the Touma clan uses his powers tries to hit Yuuki's heart,but he misses.Yuuki would be Injured and Kaname is like the Kight with the White horse ready to save her life.They would have a HAPPY ENDING THAT EVERYONE'S AWAITING FOR THIS LONGS YEARS! Final chapter with a YUME KISS

2554657431.gif

And You?What are you assuming to happen for chapter 93 ? 1098764838.gif

lilisig2.png

Lili Mils

Lili Mils

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

72f082025aafa40f9030ee6caa64034f79f01988

0b7b02087bf40ad16943ea52562c11dfa8eccedf

Here you have spoiler)) 

Evilnemesis

Evilnemesis

Potato

• Members
  • 124 posts

Haha what a disgusting ending.

Lanfear

Lanfear

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationFanfiction.net

That ending... I can't even... 

3sfmen.jpg

tumblr_oj88tuwaZo1qh0pg6o1_250.gif

Sigrún Mercy

Juliana Rolim

Juliana Rolim

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I wanna kill hino matsuri, just that. I hated the end.....

Juan Gutierrez

Juan Gutierrez

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts

Zero never really got the revenge and vindication he deserved. 

ayenonm8ie

ayenonm8ie

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Not a shitty-ass ending as it could've been, in my opinion (and it very well could have been with the direction the series was going in), for these three things:

1. My ship is canon and they had 2 FREAKING BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN

2. Kaname didn't actually 'die' and gets another chance at life and for happiness, wow, thank fuck

3. Did I mention a ship that I've shipped for 6 years is actually caNON

Other than that, everything else was conveniently skipped over in a breezy manner and swamped into one stupid chapter.

I'M STILL HAPPY AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY

Hanamaru

Hanamaru

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

That was a complete waste of time.  I wish I had never started it years ago.  I can not believe someone would take such an interesting premise and turn it into crap.  The flow, angst, hopelessness, helplessness, and lack of explaination really damaged the story.  Also, it was clear the author was "over it" for a very long time.  This series was a huge disappointment. 

Secundum

Secundum

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEngland

Actually, the Author was forced to cut it short by executive meddling.

Thing is, we know the son is Zero's, but the Daughter might be kaname;s, especially as she is older than her brother.

Villain.986

Villain.986

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Nice ending imo. Yuki turns out to be slut but other than that Kaname lives on as a human, to enjoy life and then die as a human will as well. She seems to have 1 kid from kaname and 1 from zero, after all they did have sex.

Oxymoron

Oxymoron

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIn search of Candyland

Not a shitty-ass ending as it could've been, in my opinion (and it very well could have been with the direction the series was going in), for these three things:

1. My ship is canon and they had 2 FREAKING BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN

3. Did I mention a ship that I've shipped for 6 years is actually caNON

Sure, Zeki was canon in the end, but Zero had to freaking BEG for Yuki's love. And for all those years of torment and Zero loving only Yuki we got like 1/2 a page of them actually being together! And it's only a flashback, Zero is already dead in the story line by the time we get to see them actually together. Yuki never says she loves him, we don't get another kiss scene, hell, she doesn't even actually hug him back! 
Being a long-time Zeki shipper myself, I am not at all satisfied with this ending. And quite frankly, I hate Yuki. I only ship Zeki because I want Zero to be happy. He freaking deserves it and we all know that he wasn't about to start loving someone else.  Although I really wanted him to.

Don't even get me started on Kaname getting a second chance at life! He ruined the lives of both Zero and Ichiru on purpose, killed their family (though not directly), killed several purebloods and he still gets a freaking second chance?!?!?

I am so done with this series it's not even funny.

RainbowinaBottle-1.jpg

Sootopolis

Sootopolis

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 17 posts
  • LocationHoenn/Hyrule/Mushroom Kingdom/UK

Sure, Zeki was canon in the end, but Zero had to freaking BEG for Yuki's love. And for all those years of torment and Zero loving only Yuki we got like 1/2 a page of them actually being together! And it's only a flashback, Zero is already dead in the story line by the time we get to see them actually together. Yuki never says she loves him, we don't get another kiss scene, hell, she doesn't even actually hug him back! 
Being a long-time Zeki shipper myself, I am not at all satisfied with this ending. And quite frankly, I hate Yuki. I only ship Zeki because I want Zero to be happy. He freaking deserves it and we all know that he wasn't about to start loving someone else.  Although I really wanted him to.

Don't even get me started on Kaname getting a second chance at life! He ruined the lives of both Zero and Ichiru on purpose, killed their family (though not directly), killed several purebloods and he still gets a freaking second chance?!?!?

I am so done with this series it's not even funny.

This.

Poor Zero got short changed yet again.

Red Summer

Red Summer

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Not a good ending in my opinion.  I more like Zero x Yuki than Yuki x Kaname.

lililovelilica

lililovelilica

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Well, it was a SHITTY ENDING I AGREE!

I SHIP YUME=YUUKIXKANAME FOR THE WIN!

But for Hino to make such a crap like that?

Yuuki is now called a Slut cause she slept with both Kaname and Zero and had both kids....

She lived long enough to see Zero's and her best friends Death...

Now that she's alone in the world, her only option to save Kaname(the man she trully loved all her life) is to sacrifice her life just as her mother did for her to make her husband into a human and live with her children while wondering who she was:?

Please Hino, Just Kill yourself!

lilisig2.png

xStere0x

xStere0x

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Honestly speaking. I felt that it was a rather good ending for the series considering how it was dragged for so long and then finally ending it where Yuki has 2 kids, one from Kaname and one from Zero. Which is actually good imo, since it was a fact that she was actually torn between the 2 of them. 

And that part where Kaname gets a second chance as a human, really makes me feel so. *kyun* hahahaha. 

And their objectives were achieved too imo. Where Yuki aims to let Kaname become a human, to experience happiness and such. Zero getting the girl in the end before he died and there isn't much of a revenge left for him at that point in time, just serving Yuki until he passed on. So ya~ 

Overall I'm still damned satisfied with the ending.  :batoto_032:

The one and only~

18779577.png