Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Batoto Family - A New Beginning

family

• Please log in to reply
8479 replies to this topic

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

oh well I doubt anyone who is eligible to join would want me in anyway. I'll enjoy reading what you people post though :D

thanks for the answer.

i always want new pets. but family is a little more difficult.

we're still here mewl.

you are

do you have any kids, or did that one leave?

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.

how do you even become a part of any of these families? ._.

so how exactly would it work? is it a bit like roleplaying or rather chatting?

also how does the family relations work? can I simply say what family ties I want to have (or not have) with someone and does said person get the right to object? will there also be family trees so one can always look up who is related to whom? are there characters that don't really belong to any family? what are the differences between those three families? does someone have to invite me here or how can one actually join the game?

If you guys had any idea what borderline cult hell the previous family trend turned into...

I'm really not recommending this, but whatever, it's none of my business...you all have your fun, now.

UIqflpq.jpg

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

I'm really not recommending this, but whatever, it's none of my business...you all have your fun, now.

You won't play the evil step mother again?

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Sui

Sui

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationBehind you

If you guys had any idea what borderline cult hell the previous family trend turned into...

O_o I wonder what happened to the previous family...

I call Maia nee-san, Angel and Khrazy_one are my brothers so I'm not sure which family I'm supposed to join

funny-text-haha-relatable-posts-stalker-

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

O_o I wonder what happened to the previous family...

I call Maia nee-san, Angel and Khrazy_one are my brothers so I'm not sure which family I'm supposed to join

good question. dad was/is a delinugami, so i suppose khrazy and you are too.

but what i worry about is how you're related to maia.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming

I have to find my kids and maia is my mom

good question. dad was/is a delinugami, so i suppose khrazy and you are too.

but what i worry about is how you're related to maia.

khrazy was my brother

The ones I know who are active (which I am only counting)

Mistress: Ada, Aio, Anju

Mom: Maia

Brothers: InfiniteMonkey, WeR4

Sister: Wanderous

Sons: T.O.N.

Daughters: K
ayley , Dearly Beloved Kiiara

Aunt: Seeyou

Great Grandfathers: Thunder Wolf & Angel

Great Grandmother: Melon

Great Uncles: Neo & Taka

Uncles: Dara & Srtais

Great Auntie: Lal

Sister In Laws: Seeyou

Daughter In Law: Wanderous

Note: took out all the inactive ones

Edited by Sir Flash, 28 April 2013 - 03:46 PM.

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts

POLLITA IS MI POLLITA

tumblr_m792o1vknh1qj0scwo6_250.gif

Antisolar

Antisolar

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationSanzu-no-kawa

oh well I doubt anyone who is eligible to join would want me in anyway. I'll enjoy reading what you people post though :D
thanks for the answer.

I never was part of any family. If I had one, it would obviously be the Monochrome family.
But really, this family thing was really a mess and I think this new thread is a good initiative in order to clean the place. There are most likely a lot of venomous spiders lurking in the place.
I don't think it's that hard to join a family(well, I don't think I'd have any problem doing so). Just requires a bit of time and...bonds.
However, for someone who will never send friend request, it might be a bit difficult to send a family request xD
Anyway, the best way is still to be friendly (or act as if you were :P), post in forum and status update, welcome newcomers....the kind of stuff I almost never did :D
And hope it works out in a way or another.
Also, I think saying that people won't want you is a random and unlikeable way to go. Well, I am also pretty certain it can make you part of a family at sound speed if you're an adorable plush ^^"

But in the end, a family is a family(or supposed to be) and thus requires a bit of your time(or you're some very busy relative). That's mainly why I don't want to join any.
Also, "everyone" is going moe, cute, drool, hey!, 'sup ?, hug... (don't throw things at me :P) and I find it both heavy and disturbing. If you can read hundred of pages full of it, you're going to be okay.
But the worse was the fight, backstab and the weird stuff which shouldn't exist anymore from now on so there's probably no harm in sight...

Edited by Antisolar, 28 April 2013 - 06:00 PM.

aoshik12.jpg

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

POLLITA IS MI POLLITA

do you have parents right now?

khrazy was my brother

really? now that's interesting.

the way some family members have quit and others have changed positions, there are lots of problems with your list. i have no problems with your (step?) uncle being your brother and stuff, but... i just want to make sure that everybody is ok with things being the way they've become.

just to begin with, do you still want to be a delinugami despite your father having gone missing? i'll give him an empty spot in the right place in the tree if you still want the family relations to be fairly right.

was your first mother alle...?

getting things organized in a way that makes sense again will take some time, and i really don't want to rush things too much like we did before.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Inumori

Inumori

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Location....good question.....

1. This should be in the RP thread no? Considering it is directly linked to the war thread.

2. Since the war thread has been renewed perhaps the families might want to start from scratch? Plenty of preexisting relationships of happy families might stick around but it seems easier than trying to decode the jumbled mess of the previous family tree/spiderweb.

The Dog's Woods

Spoiler

An Adventure by Mischief

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

1. This should be in the RP thread no? Considering it is directly linked to the war thread.

2. Since the war thread has been renewed perhaps the families might want to start from scratch? Plenty of preexisting relationships of happy families might stick around but it seems easier than trying to decode the jumbled mess of the previous family tree/spiderweb.

1. this has nothing to do with the war. it's just that some of us ended up bringing old family ties into the war. the new war is a better organized rp than the old spam thread of random backstabbings, and this family club/game/spam thread is rather unrelated to it.

2. we are starting the family anew, but many of us have family relations that we don't want to cut. i'll try to clean up a little in the attic, but i fear some spiderwebs will be near impossible to get rid of.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts

do you have parents right now?

really? now that's interesting.

the way some family members have quit and others have changed positions, there are lots of problems with your list. i have no problems with your (step?) uncle being your brother and stuff, but... i just want to make sure that everybody is ok with things being the way they've become.

just to begin with, do you still want to be a delinugami despite your father having gone missing? i'll give him an empty spot in the right place in the tree if you still want the family relations to be fairly right.

was your first mother alle...?

getting things organized in a way that makes sense again will take some time, and i really don't want to rush things too much like we did before.

well since it is starting over, I want maia as my mom, so that makes me a liencourt, along with my children and lal as the ex-wife

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Mistake

Mistake

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
A New Hope

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

well since it is starting over, I want maia as my mom, so that makes me a liencourt, along with my children and lal as the ex-wife

okay, i'll put the liencourt part of your family there. some of our relations will probably change a lot, especially people's uncles and aunts and grandparents. i take it you have nothing to do with aote in your new family tree?

seriously, the family will take time to get together again... i'll have to update the names as well, so i have everybody's current ones in the list.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Mistake

Mistake

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts

Motion to be Sir Flash's husband

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts

Motion to be Sir Flash's husband

I'm the Farther, if anything you are the mother >.>

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

The genderless freak doesn't need family!

Should be interesting to see how much this develops, though.

:P

Edited by I-Am-X, 28 April 2013 - 11:51 PM.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Mistake

Mistake

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts

The genderless freak doesn't need family!

I'd still hit it

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationNecromancer until the very end. Goodbye everyone ^___^/

I want to be siblings with No one!

And I'm fine with being The Rock's brother.

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo

Alright then, I have two sons, Sir Fla$h, and Khrazy. TON is my Son-In-Law, so long as Wanderous still wishes to be my daughter. Sila, No One(Unless she wants to be my daughter so that Khrazy can be her brother), and Pollita are my little sisters, and Angel is my little brother. Pollito is my Brother-in-Law.

My Father is: Thunder Wolf

My Mother is: LittleMelon

At the moment, the Maia Kitten is single.

So far, that is what consists of the Liencourt Family. wEr4 did not want to be a part of the family anymore, so he has been removed.

Edited by Maia, 29 April 2013 - 03:29 AM.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.